剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
都快吃晚饭了 她还没来电♥话♥
Meal's almost over and still no call.
放鬆点 我知道我在做什麽
Relax, I know what I'm doing,
甜点来了
and dessert's here.
明白吗 你是在拖延
See? What you're doing is stalling.
你认为你可以用这个来使我们分心但是
You think you can distract us with this bull...
噢 噢
Ooh! Oh!
- 你知道吗 我不能这麽做 - 什麽
- You know what? I can't do this. - What?
这样是不对的
It... it's not right.
我 安琪 不能看这个消息
I, Angie, cannot look at this message.
哦 你比我好点
Wow, you're better than me.
我的意思是 我们总在怀疑它
I mean, we always suspected it,
但现在我们知道了
but now we know.
听我说
Listen to me.
我 安琪 不能看这个消息
I, Angie, can't look at this message.
但是你 崔丝
But you, Tracy...
因为我更糟糕得多
Oh, 'cause I'm much worse.
没错儿
Yeah.
到目前为止 今天晚上我们只是
So far, all we've had tonight is a delicious meal
和我们的朋友一起吃了顿美味的晚餐
with our friends.
真鬱闷
Sucks!
- 她会打来的 - 我希望她打电♥话♥过来
- She'll call. - I hope she calls,
因为五分钟后卡尔就会
because Carl is gonna be arriving
开著他的日产车来到这儿
in his Nissan Cube in five minutes.
取消优步打车 我们就完蛋了
Cancel the Uber, we're screwed.
Uber : 提供载客车辆租赁及实时共乘的分享型经济服务
别取消优步
Do not cancel that Uber.
她会打过来的 她一定会的
She'll call. She's definitely gonna call.
发短♥信♥让她打给你
Text her to call!
无论发生了什麽
Whatever happens,
我 崔丝 都会在这里陪你
I, Tracy, am here for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
咱们看看这张照片
Let's see this photo.
哇哦
Aww!
真甜蜜
That's so sweet.
看见没 我知道我们应该相信我们的丈夫
See? I knew we should've just trusted our husbands.
真不敢相信你居然看了
I can't believe you looked.
两英里后左转
In two miles, turn left
进入皮克西大道
onto West Pico Boulevard.
我们在车上 米奇 她还没来电♥话♥
We're in the Uber, Mitch, and yet, no call.
嘿 先生们
Oh, gentlemen,
猜猜谁打来的 喂
guess who's calling? Hello?
嘿 我是拉塞尔
Hey, it's Russell.
我来确认下你的手♥机♥是否有信♥号♥♥
Just making sure you had a signal.
直说吧 米奇 她不会打来的
Just say it Mitch, she ain't gonna call.
我们都不能去了 我的人生完了
We're not going. My life is over.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
你是在湖人队的比赛
You're at the Lakers game.
还是在萨克拉门托国王队
Or the Kings.
你在斯台普斯球馆
You're at the Staples Center.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好的 好
Okay, all right, yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
那是崔丝
That was Tracy.
哦 她过得怎麽样
Oh, how's she doing?
莎蒂呢 她怎麽说的
How's Sadie? What did she say?
我们被获准了
We... got the green light.
伙计们 这就是婚姻之道
That is how you navigate a marriage, fellas.
总有一天你会到那儿 但在那之前
One day you will get there, but until then,
很乐意做你的全球定位系统
happy to be your GPS.
你太厉害了 米奇
You are the man, Mitch.
我从未怀疑过你
I never doubted you.
我爱你胜过爱我的亲兄弟
I love you more than my brother.
我的意思是 它没有那麽多导航
I mean, it wasn't so much navigating
因为它在说谎 但是
as it was lying, but, hell,
- 你把工作完成了 - 什麽 我没说谎
- you get the job done. - What? I didn't lie.
哦 清楚地说 我们不介意你说谎
Oh, to be clear, we don't mind you lying.
没错儿 它很酷
Yeah, it's cool.
只是有点惊讶 一个男人再三强调他不说谎
Just a little surprising coming from the guy who repeatedly says he doesn't lie.
显然 这也是一个谎言
Apparently, also a lie.
在饭店里 你告诉你的妻子我们不会去了
In the restaurant, you told your lady we weren't gonna go.
你挂掉电♥话♥ 然后我们就去了
You hung up, then we went.
- 谎言 - 我没说谎
- Lie. - I wasn't lying,
因为我知道她会打回来
because I knew she would call back.
- 听起来像说谎 - 看你的路 卡尔
- Sounds like lying. - Eyes on the road, Carl.
看 你们这帮傢伙也许不理解
Look, you guys may not see it that way,
但那不是我和崔丝之所理解的
but that's not how Tracy and I see it,
所以这就是所有的问题
so that's all that matters.
是我吗 它看起来想吗
Is it me, or does it seem like
米奇和崔丝正在经历一个艰难的时期
Mitch and Tracy are going through a rough patch?
我会证明的 我要打给崔丝
I'll prove it. I'm calling Tracy.
不不不 我们相信你
No, no, no, we're convinced.
你不是个骗子
You're not a liar.
你要做什麽 别那麽做
What you're about to do, don't do that.
嗨 亲爱的 我和那帮傢伙
Hi, hon, yeah, the guys and
在某件事情上的观点不一致
I were disagreeing
我想来听听你的意见
about something. I just wanted to get your input.
把手♥机♥抢过来从窗户扔出去
Grab the phone and throw it out the window!
卡尔 把你的车 自杀式逆线行驶吧
Carl, steer this Cube into oncoming traffic.
我确信你会回电♥话♥
And I was sure that you would call back,
因为我就是如此瞭解你
because that's how well I know you,
所以我告诉这些傢伙 "咱们不要改变计划"
so I told the guys, "Let's not change the plans."
0.4英里后 你的目的地将在你的右边
In 0.4 miles, your destination will be on the right.
是啊 我们快到了
Yeah, yeah, we're almost there.
因为我知道你会打回来 而我是正确的
Because I knew you would call back, and I was right.
我们瞭解彼此 太棒了
We know each other. Ta-da!
喂 崔丝
Hello? Trace?
她挂了我的电♥话♥
She hung up on me.
或者是信♥号♥♥不好
Or maybe it was just a bad signal.
哦 她打来了
Oh, there she is.
宝贝儿
Babe?
是我 来确保你信♥号♥♥没事
Nope, was trying to make sure you had a good signal.
确实没事
You do.
在我们相识的的这些年
In all the years of us knowing each other,
她从来不挂我电♥话♥
she has never hung up on me.
兄弟们 我们到底还去不去了
Guys, are we going or not?
我只是想知道今晚
I just need to know if this is gonna be
会不会成为我生命中最棒的一个晚上
the best night of my life,
或者是我生命的最后一个晚上
or the last night of my life.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
- 但是我们会去的 对吗 - 是的 正在
- But we're going, right? - Oh, we're going.
你听到他说的了 卡尔
You heard him, Carl.
把这个小车子开到最快
Push this Cube to the limit!
别别别 等等等等
No, no, no, hold up, hold up.
卡尔 掉头吧
Carl, make a u-turn.
- 什麽 你在干嘛 - 不不不
- What? What are you doing? - No, no, no!
吉米 我受不了
Jimmy, I can't take this!
我们要去米奇那里了
We're going to Mitch's place.
你为什麽自己和
Why have you aligned yourself
那个愚蠢的白人站在统一战线
with the stupid white man?
抱歉把种族问题带入进来了
Sorry to bring race into this.
- 这只是 是你被老婆抓到而已 - 是的是的
- It's just... you get caught up. - Yeah, yeah.
拉塞尔 你不必
Russell, you don't have to...
听我说 米奇 米奇 自从我认识你
Look, Mitch, Mitch, ever since I've known you,
你总是给我一些情侣之间的小建议
you've always given me relationship advice,
我需要它 因为我那时单身
and I needed it, because when I was single
我弄糟了许多事
I messed up a lot.
但是我学到了一件事
But the one thing I learned
就是 当你的女朋友对你生气的时候
is that when your girl is mad at you,
就马上去修补关係
you go fix it now.
因为如果你出去浪了
Because if you go out and have fun,
之后再寻求原谅
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表