剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
我们什么时候能去抽大♥麻♥
When are we going to smoke weed?
我想想 今天我是待命的
Oh, well, i'm on call today,
但我接下来的三天都放假
but i have the next three days off.
好的好的 我是一个大学教授 所以
Okay, okay. I'm a college professor, so...
就明天吧
Tomorrow it is!
琳达 借一步说话行吗
Linda, do you have a sec?
我正要给我自己打一针胰岛素
I was just about to give myself an insulin shot,
但我可以等等再打
But it can wait.
是有关于卡尔森的案子吗
Is this about the Carlson case?
不是的 我不想讨论工作的事儿
Oh, no, i don't want to talk about work.
让我俩谈谈你
Let's talk about you.
为什么
Why?
你看 我想我们每天都见面
Well, i figure we see each other every day,
但是我们对彼此又真正了解多少呢
But what do we really know about each other?
所以 你先说吧
So, you first.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
你是在坑我吗
Is this a trap?
琳达 我们有其他一大帮
Linda, i got a bunch of
助手会一块来乐呵一会儿
The other assistants together for a happy hour.
- 你来吗 - 当然不
- You in? - Oh, absolutely not.
我喜欢加班 为了防止突然有公事要办
I like to stay late, just in case something comes up.
另外 我给我的猫弄了自动喂食器
Plus, i got an automatic feeder for my cat,
所以我到午夜前都能工作
So i'm good until midnight.
你会加班工作啊
You're working late.
这的很敬业啊 琳达
That is an excellent work ethic, Linda.
是啊 这应该是酷老板
Yeah, that's the kind of thing a cool boss
会赏识的事呢
Would probably reward.
你知道吗
You know what?
我能搞定这个
I can finish this up.
琳达 你去和你的同事
Linda, you go enjoy a margarita
来一杯玛格丽塔吧
With your co-workers.
我对龙舌兰过敏
Oh, i'm allergic to tequila.
真的吗 怎么了
Really? What happens?
我喝了会变得淫乱
I get really slutty.
琳达 你刚刚是开玩笑吗
Linda, did you just make a joke?
我认为我是的
I think i did.
你们两个尽兴
You two have fun.
哦 不不不不
Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no!
哦
Oh!
只是帮同事清洁一下
Just cleaning up after my crew!
这有点乱
They're a little disorganized,
不过我不能全部开除他们
but i can't fire them all.
我说的对吗
Am i right?
我们可以 有人要走吗
We can. Does someone need to go?
不不不不不
Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no.
我们刚刚收到了
We just got hit with more
关于卡森的更多材料
discovery for the carson case.
我需要你今晚熬夜工作并且搞定
I'm gonna need you to work late tonight, and finish up.
啊
Ah!
那我就可以在早晨给客户做介绍
So i can brief the client in the morning.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
哦
Oh.
崔丝 检查一下刚刚布莱克给我看的
Tracy, check out what Blake showed me earlier.
布莱克真的很赞
how great is Blake?
他真的最棒棒的
He's the best!
哇 哇
Wow! Wow!
哇
Yeah.
你们在看十种
You're looking at ten of the top strains
世界上最棒的药用大♥麻♥
Of medical great cannabis in the world.
你们中意哪一种
What are you guys into?
蜡 油 可食的 还是酊剂
Waxes, oils, edibles, tinctures,
中药的还是传统的
Dabs, medicinals, traditionals?
我们还不确定
We're not sure.
这是什么
What's this?
这是柠檬马鞭草蜡烛
That's a lemon verbena candle.
这用来干嘛
What does it do?
恩 让房♥间芬芳
Uh, it makes the room smell nice.
恩 这个不错 我们要这个
Mm, that is nice. We'll take that for sure.
好的 待会见
Cool. I'll see you guys later.
你是不是认为
Did you think...
我真的以为他在这里工作的
I totally thought he worked here.
嗨 妈妈 嗨 甜心
Hi, mommy. Hi, sweetie.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know that i'm gonna come
我要晚一点才能去
To your school later for
母女故事会 可以吗
mommy-daughter story time, okay?
莎蒂
Sadie?
你卡住了
you're frozen.
他妈的烂网络
f***wifi.
再见妈妈 再见甜心
Bye, mommy! Bye, sweetie.
嘿 崔丝 我不知道你10点左右在干嘛
Hey, trace, i don't know what you're doing
不过每个人都在捐赠东西
Around 10:00, but everybody is donating something
让我们从天台掉下去
To throw off the roof.
蒂姆带来了他的兔子
Tim brought in his rabbit.
什么 等等
What? Oh, wait!
这是两个完全分开的想法
That's--that's two separate thoughts.
我们在把东西往天台掉下去
We're throwing stuff off the roof
并且蒂姆带了他的兔子来
And tim brought in his rabbit.
你看起来很累 你还好吗
You look exhausted. You okay?
恩 关于那个
Yeah, about that...
你记得我说过我要成为一个酷老板吗
You know how you said i should be "cool boss"?
恩 我不确定那起效了
Mm-hmm. I'm not sure that's working.
哦 起效了
Oh, it's working.
在昨晚的欢乐时光后
After happy hour last night,
他们都来看我在笑声工厂的表演
They all came to see my set at the laugh factory.
我们为了你的荣誉分享了一根雪茄
We shared a cigar in your honor.
真的吗
Really? Yeah.
蒂姆抽了根雪茄
Tim had a cigar.
我们都注意到他感冒的时候已经有点晚了
We all notice his cold sore a little too late,
不过 嘿 这是明天的问题
But, hey, that's tomorrow's problem.
不管怎么样 他们喜欢你了
Anyway, they love you out there.
哇
Wow!
我觉得 谢谢你
I guess...Thank you!
谢谢你
Thank you!
来这里给了我
Being here has given me
能用在试播剧的无数好主意
A ton of great ideas for my pilot.
你知道琳达为什么开始健身了吗
Did you know Linda was way into crossfit?
她昨晚喝多了然后在挑逗我
She got drunk last night and squatted me.
嘿 我们马上要去了
Hey! We got to hit the links soon.
只要让我知道时间地点
Just let me know the time and the place,
和一个完美的适合我打高尔夫的地方
And preferably a place that allows me to golf there.
我们的默契超好的
we got a whole thing going.
别嫉妒 回见 菲尔
Don't be jealous. Later, Phil.
我在检查这些文档 崔丝
I was looking over these files, Tracy.
我不知道你组里其他人
I don't know what the rest of your team
昨晚熬夜了
was up to last night,
不过我彻底失望了
But i'm incredibly disappointed.
我很抱歉 我也是
I'm sorry. Me too.
我在读最后一个主题 快捷公♥司♥
I was reading the latest issue of "fast company."
布莱克给的我这个
Blake turned me into it.
而且他说如果有时候你要解雇有些人
And he said that sometimes you need to fire someone
只要弄个例子就好 我在想
Just to set an example. I was thinking about
一位工作人员 但是 菲尔
One of the support staff. But Phil...
也许不是琳达 因为她是新来的
Probably not Linda because she's new.
又不是炒蒂莫西 他会把我们告到法♥院♥去
Can't get rid of Timothy. You don't want that lawsuit.
但是这看起来这真的没什么必要
But that really doesn't seem necessary.
我确定我能介入并且找时间解决此事
I'm sure i can pitch in and find time to fix this.
好吧 然后取消你的午餐计划吧
Okay, well, then cancel your lunch plans
因为我们有很多事要做
Because we got a lot to do.
啊 今天的午餐 我们改还是不改
Uh...Lunch today? Are we fixing this or not?
我们改
We're fixing this.
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表