剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
You've just wrecked everything we've worked for.
- 格伦 这是他妻子 - 前妻
- Glenn, this is his wife. - Ex-wife.
她就是不明白
And she just won't get the message!
咱俩已经结束了
It's over!
接受这个事实吧
Accept that.
我和他在一起了 我们很幸福
I'm with him now, and we are very, very happy.
宝贝 我知道你不开心
Babe, I know you're upset.
我是你的 谁也抢不走
I'm yours, completely.
她对我来说屁都不是
She means nothing to me.
小扣扣
Aw, Button.
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
带着你的朋友走吧
Take your friend and go.
好啊
Okay.
我祝你们能找到
Well, I hope you guys have all the happiness
我不曾给过你的幸福
that I apparently wasn't able to give to you.
我祝你能找到
And I hope you find
你想要的一切
whatever it is you're looking for.
比如有色玻璃
Like tinted windows.
前后也要
Front and rear.
我们这就走
We're going.
你们俩做的事...
But just know, what you two are doing...
不是正确的事
Not okay.
我是说...
I mean...
- 你们一起经历了这么多 - 那可不
- Wow, you guys have been through a lot. - Yeah.
我免收你们的运输费吧
I'm waiving the destination fee,
destination fee : 一般400至800美金 是把车由工厂运到经销商的费用
因为是你们 你们是我亲爱的朋友
because you, my friends, have arrived.
太谢谢了
Ah.
为什么我们又回到这了 我做不到
Why are we back here? I can't do this.
你可以的 你刚刚演戏都演得那么好呢
You can. You just did it beautifully.
你扮演了一个被恶人抛弃 情绪不定
You played the jilted, unstable,
一个基佬的跟踪狂前妻
somewhat stalker-y ex-wife of a gay man.
我要你用上同样的能力
I want you to use that same skill set
来帮你克服恐惧
to help you conquer your fears
得到你本应拥有的一切
and empower you in all the ways that you deserve.
还要帮你赢得你下的赌
And to help you win your bet.
加油 妹子
Go, women!
我体内满满的能量
I am primed.
我准备好了
I am ready.
我要流很多很多的汗
I am sweating a lot.
你看起来像迷你版的奥尼尔
Yeah, you're like a tiny Shaquille O'Neal.
Shaquille O'Neal: 前美国职业篮球运动员
没事的 跟着我的节奏就好
You'll be fine. Just follow my lead.
你好
Hi.
你好 欢迎回来 方女士
Hi, welcome back, Mrs. Phuong.
嘿 霍华德
Hi, Howard,
又是我 马吉
it's me, Maggie, again.
一天来了两次
Twice in one day.
我知道 如果我在侄女的婚礼
I know, but damn
身材又胖又丑的话 我会谴责我自己的
if I'm not gonna look good for my niece's wedding.
这话留着敬酒的时候说吧 马吉
Save it for the toast, Maggie.
等等
Whoa, whoa, hold on.
听着
Listen...
你想要个毛巾吗
Don't you want a towel?
我可不想花这些钱连块毛巾都不拿
I don't pay all this money not to get a towel.
是的 我要一块毛巾
Yes, I would like a towel.
好的 现在只需要我的主管批核就可以了
All right, I just need to get my manager's A-okay.
我不认为这单生意能赚到什么钱
I don't think I'm making any money on this deal,
但是 你知道吗 我这么做是为了你们
but, you know what? It's for you guys.
这是为了我们大家 真的
Well, it's for all of us, really.
是布拉克斯顿
Ooh, it's Braxton.
别让你的男人等你等到转到语♥音♥邮箱了
Don't let your man go to voice-mail.
永远不会 等我一下
Never. Hang on a sec.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
什么
What?
天哪 我很抱歉
Oh, no, I'm so sorry.
我们可以今晚再谈论这个吗
Can we talk about it tonight?
我也爱你
Yeah. I love you too.
抱歉
Ugh, sorry.
布拉克斯顿没能升职成功
Braxton didn't get the promotion.
我就知道他不应该把
I knew he shouldn't have put
我们俩的照片挂在办公室
the picture of us up in his office.
让我们把这都弄清楚
Let's get this deal squared away.
我希望今天我们组能赢一次
I'd like our team to win one today.
这事变得有点真实了
Wow, this just got real.
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
- 不能做什么 - 我们再也不是基佬了
- Can't do what? - We're not gay anymore.
你不能选择不做同性恋啊
Okay, you can't just choose to not be gay.
不 拉塞尔 我们不是同性恋
No, Russell, we're not gay.
噢 噢 噢 我们是
Oh, oh, oh, we're gay.
米切尔·库珀 你给我承诺过的
Mitchell Cooper, you made a promise to me
在我们的朋友 家人 还有索诺玛的牧师面前
in front of our friends, family, and a minister in Sonoma.
你现在不能抛弃我
You are not walking out on me right now.
这绝对是入戏太深了
Yeah, this has definitely gone too far.
米奇 别搞砸了
Mitch, do not blow this.
我们现在离这超超超低价交易这么近了
We are so close to an incredible deal here.
是啊 但是以什么为代价的
Yeah, but at what cost?
他们的钱 基本上是吧
Theirs, literally.
正是 我们在从格伦和布拉克斯顿那里拿钱
Exactly, we're taking money away from Glenn and Braxton,
还有他们在埃塞尔比亚的女儿 梅洛迪
and their Ethiopian daughter, Melody.
她现在又不是在埃塞尔比亚
She's out of Ethiopia.
少点钱也没差
She's fine.
不敢相信这竟然成功了
Can't believe it worked.
真不知道种族歧视有多棒
How great is racism?
你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
- 我做不了 - 啥 你在做什么
- I can't do this. - What? What are you doing?
我得去指责一下那个霍华德
I'm gonna give that Howard a piece of my mind.
不 你别去 你得待在这
Oh, no, you're not. You're gonna stay right here.
你知道吗 我们俩现在可以说是同性恋人了
You know, you and I are basically a gay couple.
如果你想的话 我们就可以成为啊
We would be if you'd let us be.
不 我说的不仅仅是今天
No, I'm not talking about just today.
我说的是每一天
I'm talking about every day.
我们现在做的
There's no difference between what we do
和同性恋恋人做的并没有差别
and what a gay couple does.
好吧 其实有一个明显的
Well, there's one obvious...
是的 但这是唯一的差别
Yeah, but that's the only difference.
然而布拉克斯顿甚至得付出代价才能
And yet Braxton can't even have a photo of him and Glenn
在办公室挂一张他和格伦的合照
in his office without paying a price.
你还记得黑人税吗
You remember the Black Tax?
有个同性恋税收
There's a Gay Tax.
因为我们没有交这个税
And because we don't pay that tax,
我们就不能拿到折扣
we don't deserve that discount.
好 好 但是你听着
Okay, okay, but hear this.
你走进来 这么苛刻地对待汽车推销员
You came in here to stick it to a car salesman
因为他们都是混♥蛋♥
because they're all crooks.
如果你不苛刻地对待格伦
And if you don't stick it to Glenn
仅仅是因为他的性取向
simply because of his sexual orientation,
你 我的朋友 就因这样歧视他
you, my friend, are discriminating against him
- 就像… - 拉塞尔 放弃吧
- just as much as... - Russell, give it up.
好吧 我也不相信我自己
Yeah, I don't believe me, either.
你在做什么 从我身上下来
What are you doing? Get off of me!
来吧 女人
Come on, go women.
崔丝 一整天 我以为我被逮捕了
Trace, all day long, I thought I'd get caught.
我是说 我应该被逮捕的
I mean, I should've gotten caught.
但我意识到我不想钻空子
But I realized that I don't wanna work the system.
我想要改变它
I want to change it.
安琪 你不是站在国会大厦的台阶上
Okay, Angie, you are not on the steps of the Capitol.
你现在在深山里的跑步机上 不用太正直
You are on an elliptical machine in the deep Valley.
我知道 但是事情是
I know, but the thing is,
不管你身在何处 你都得创造不同
you gotta make a difference where you are.
有道理
Makes sense.
我超讨厌你人品比我好
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表