剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
然后管他是什么高级美味的晚餐 吃个饱
and fill up on whatever fancy high-end dinner they serve.
他们叫外卖♥♥作晚餐
It's a potluck.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你不能坐在家具上
We do not sit on furniture in my house.
那是拉塞尔的Gucci高帮鞋吗
Is that Russell's Gucci high-top?
噢 你要挨一顿了
Ooh, you're gonna get it.
肯定要挨一顿了
You are gonna get it.
拉塞尔 拉塞尔 快来呀
Russell! Russell, come quick!
- 咋了 宝贝 咋了 - 看呐
- Yeah, baby, what? - Look.
看看花生酱做了啥
Look what Taco Bell did.
- 哦 别咬我的高帮鞋啊 - 我就知道
- Oh, not my Gucci high-top. - I know!
你为它做了那么多
After all you've done for him.
看看这狗为你做了啥
But that's a dog for you:
难以预料 自私 恶毒
unpredictable, selfish, evil.
打住
Hold on now.
这正是要教育的时候
This is a teachable moment.
我们应该怎么教育呢
How should we approach this?
它应该要看见我们是一对有爱的父母
He should see us as a parental unit.
你看 快啊 发火
Well, come on, get mad.
它毁了你最爱的运动鞋
He ruined your favorite sneakers.
鞋子只是物品 安琪
Shoes are just things, Angie.
你变得我都不认识了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
宝贝 我们能不能别在它面前吵架
Honey, let's not fight in front of...
花生
Peanut.
崔丝 来都来了
Trace, we're doing this.
就快走个过场吧
Just a quick in and out.
我们只要意思一下支持
We're just gonna show our support,
给个钱
give our money...
发现他们这块地毯
find out where they got this area rug.
踩着就像在云上面行走一样
It's like I'm walking on a cloud.
快看那个横幅
Get a load of that banner.
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
嘿 罗比 你的科学展览怎么样
Hey, Robbie. How'd the science fair go?
你妈妈告诉我 你的那个火山装置
Your mom told me that your volcano
在学校礼堂炸得到处都是
exploded all over the multipurpose room.
我想看看现场照片 小兄弟 可以吗
I want to see pictures, buddy, okay?
把那个写在梦想板上
Put that up on the dream board.
我们会拭目以待的 嗯哼
We'll see what happens, huh?
米奇 崔丝
Mitch, Tracy.
真感谢你们能来
Thank you so much for coming
还给我们的宝贝献爱心
and showing your love for our baby.
没错
Right.
这是库珀家的支票
Here's a check from the Coopers.
崔丝·库珀 小姐 你是个律师
Tracy Cooper, Esquire. Oh, you're a lawyer?
噢 我懂了
That explains things.
米奇 我能打扰几分钟吗
Mitch, can I steal you for a second?
好
Yeah.
你一定见过花生吧
Tell me you've seen Peanut.
对 拉塞尔 我见过它
Yes, Russell, I've seen him,
我还见过照片呢 非常可爱
and I've seen the pictures. Very cute.
不 不 他不见了
No, no, he's missing.
我肯定是忘记关门了
I must have left the gate open.
如果安琪发现我把花生弄丢了
If Angie finds out that I lost Peanut,
就会让她觉得我连条狗都看不住
it's gonna look like I can't keep track of a dog.
对 你是没看住
Well, you kind of can't.
重点是 可能有人把它带走了
Fair point. Maybe somebody took him.
那真见鬼了
That's ridiculous.
街坊领居们谁会偷条狗
Who in this neighborhood would take a dog?
- 没错 我给他偷走了 - 啥
- Yes, I took the dog. - What?
为啥
Why?
因为我要断了他的念想
Because I had to shut this down.
我不想要小孩
I don't want kids,
虽然我认为拉塞尔自己也能搞丢这只狗
and I thought Russell would fail on his own,
但我还是要帮帮他
but I needed to help him a little bit.
看吧
See?
没我的帮助他都丢不成狗
He can't even fail without my help.
可能他也只是想养条狗
Maybe this really is just about a dog,
可能他只是想让你知道他可以有担当
and he's just trying to show you he can be responsible.
不 他不能 他把狗弄丢了
But he's not. He lost the dog.
因为你绑♥架♥了它
Because you kidnapped him.
确切地说
Exactly.
如果我能拐走莎蒂
If I kidnap Sadie,
你不也是一个糟糕的家长吗
doesn't that make you a bad parent?
听着 安琪 为什么你不和拉塞尔谈谈
Look, Angie, why don't you just talk to Russell
然后听听他的打算
and see where his head's at?
不管怎样 如果你改变一下
For what it's worth, if you ever change your mind
想有个孩子的想法
about wanting to have kids,
我想他会是个好爸爸
I think he'd make a great dad.
该死 花生 别再跟我的钱包啪啪啪
Damn it, Peanut, stop humping my wallet.
嗨 你见过这条狗吗
Hey, have you seen this dog?
没有 它很可爱
No, cute.
看 这是它在跑
Look, this is him running,
这是它戴着老花镜的样子
and this is him with reading glasses on.
哦 这一张没有它
Oh, well, he's not in this one,
但这是我在看他戴老花镜的样子
but this is me looking at him wearing reading glasses.
拉塞尔 看我找到了谁
Russell, look who I found.
花生 你在这里
Peanut, there you are.
我很担心你 朋友
Oh, I was so worried about you, buddy.
这太吓人了 不是吗
That was scary, wasn't it?
你在哪儿找到他的
Where'd you find him?
在我手提袋里 我算是把他绑走了
In my purse. I kind of kidnapped him.
为什么
Why?
听着 我很抱歉我偷了你的狗
Look, I'm sorry I stole your dog.
这只是... 别误会
It's just... don't take this the wrong way,
可是我没想到你能对此应付自如
but I didn't expect you to rise to the occasion.
我也是 根本没人会想到我能应付自如
Me neither. No one saw that coming.
我只是很担心
And I was just worried
如果你认为你可以照顾一只狗
that if you thought you could take care of a dog
你会想要一个小拉塞尔
that you would want a little Russell
绕着房♥子跑
running around the house.
狗不是孩子 安琪
A dog is not a kid, Angie.
那你为什么要给它买♥♥婴儿手推车
Then why did you buy him a stroller?
问题在于 如果事情改变
The point is, if things have changed,
并且你确实想要个孩子 我想你知道...
and you do want kids, I want you to know that...
不 不
No. No.
孩子吗 绝对不行
Kids? God no.
照顾一条狗已经够困难的了
Caring for a dog is hard enough.
没有充足睡眠 还要训练狗 还要有牛排
The lack of sleep, the disciplining, the steak.
我给它喂牛排吃
I've been feeding him steak.
但是孩子呢
But kids?
这种麻烦要被放大 就像一千倍
That's magnified by, like, a thousand.
所以... 你不想要孩子吗
So... you don't want kids?
不是 我不是说我不要孩子
No. I'm not cut out for that kind of responsibility.
我能跟你说些事吗
Can I tell you something?
我连你什么时候月经也不知道
I don't even know what day it is.
相信我 我们的想法是一样的
Trust me, we're on the same page.
好吧
Yeah.
想法一样
Same page.
亲爱的 看看四周
Babe, look around.
这里的所有人 每人交了五十元
All these people. $50 a head.
没错 史蒂夫一家已经筹集到了超过两千美元
Yeah, the Steves have raised way over 2 grand.
用那些钱 他们连同真人版科斯比都能治好了
With that kind of money, they could fix both Cosbys.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
- 他们还在筹钱 - 还不如说是偷钱
- They're still collecting. - More like stealing.
我们去找莎蒂 然后离开这儿
Let's grab Sadie and get out of here.
嘿 不 不要
Hey, no! No.
太坏了 坏女孩
Bad. Bad girl.
发生了什么
What's going on?
你活泼好动的女儿撞到桌子了
Your hyperactive daughter bumped into the table
差点毁了我们的雕像
and almost broke our statue.
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表