剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
I honestly did not think I would be back here.
我也一样
Me neither.
我很高兴我们都很阔达成熟
I'm just happy that we can all be cool and mature.
我们就是这样的人
That's the kind of people we are...
阔达成熟
Cool and mature.
还有已婚
And married.
不要忘了哦
Let's not forget married.
等等 宝贝儿
Hold on, babe.
你能帮我们裁决一下吗
Uh, will you be our tiebreaker?
我挑了一个枕头 琪琪挑了另一个
I picked one, and Kiki picked another.
- 你喜欢哪一个 - 你的
- Which one do you prefer? - Yours.
你连看都没看
You didn't even look at them.
绝对是你手里的
Definitely yours.
我的在她手里
Mine's the one she's holding.
都是很好的枕头
They're both really great pillows.
但是你必须选一个
Well, you must have a preference.
你喜欢这个还是那个
Do you like this one or that one?
或许还有我不知道的第三选择
Or is there a third option that I don't even know about?
我们还是在讨论枕头吗
Are we still talking about pillows?
打从一开始就好像不是
I don't think we ever were.
妈咪 想跟我们一起飞上月亮吗
Hey, Mommy. Want to go to the moon with us?
不了 但我知道有谁想去
No, but I know someone who does.
我发现她和一箱旧画笔放在一起
I found her hanging out in a box of old paintbrushes.
看 她还有一件漂亮的登月服
And look, she has the perfect moon landing dress
说话的时候还带有
with cultural accents representing
菲律宾本土姑娘萌萌哒的口音
the indigenous tribes of the Philippines.
不 她应该在楼上
No. She's supposed to be upstairs
打扫芭比的梦幻小屋
cleaning Barbie's dream house.
这是我亲闺女吗
Whose child is that?
你干嘛那么在意这件事
Why do you care about this so much?
她又不是真的排斥你 或是你家乡的文化
It doesn't mean she's rejecting you or your culture.
我不知道 或许是因为
I don't know, maybe it's because...
小时候 作为菲律宾人 我觉得很丢人
growing up, I was a little embarrassed about being Filipina.
别人总是问 "你到底是哪里人"
Everybody was always asking me, "What are you, anyway?"
如果我也是你说的那种人
Uh, if I was ever one of the people who said that,
我现在只想道歉
I just want to apologize right now.
宝贝 你是惹人爱
Babe, you were cute.
听着 我只是
Hey, look, I just...
我想和别人打好关系
I wanted to fit in so bad,
所以我放弃了许多家乡传统
I pushed away a lot of my own heritage.
为了塞迪 我也想重拾回来
And I want to get some of that back for Sadie.
我家乡的历史 音乐 美食
The history, the music, the food.
我想起了我奶奶做的最美味的
Oh, I remember my grandmother made the most amazing
有面 有肉的炖菜玩意
noodle-y, meat-y, stew-y thingy.
听起来好地道哦
Sounds authentic.
不管是什么 你都会吃到的
Whatever it is, you'll be eating it.
因为姐姐我今晚就做给你吃
'Cause I'm cooking it tonight.
等我谷歌♥一下先
Just as soon as I Google it.
- 嗨 翠西 - 嗨
- Hey, Trace. - Hey.
这是你要的藏红花粉
Here's the saffron you wanted to borrow.
我们今晚要吃什么
Mm, what are we eating tonight?
"花生炖" 在牛尾涂上温暖厚厚的花生酱
Kare-kare, which is oxtail in a warm, thick peanut sauce.
鲜蔬汤 用肘子和牛肚炖汤
Sinigang, a broth of pork hock and tripe.
好吧 我能自己带点吃的吗
Okay, can I bring some sides,
像一只烧鸡什么的
like a whole roasted chicken?
我需要你帮我选一下颜色
Hey, I need you to weigh in on some swatches.
我先听你的建议 免得你待会对我说三道四
I want your opinion now so you don't judge me later.
等等 你没开除琪琪
Wait. You didn't fire Kiki.
- 你要发作了 - 有什么问题吗 安琪
- Here comes that judgment. - What's the problem, Angie?
你是怕让人觉得你爱吃醋吗
Are you worried about looking jealous?
吃醋是很正常的
'Cause it's okay to be jealous.
不 还不是因为这个
No. There's a little more to it.
深红色怎么样
How about crimson?
那是因为什么
A little more like what?
只是有点其他原因
There's just other factors at play.
暖黄色怎么样
Maybe a warm yellow?
什么原因
What other factors?
如果我解雇她 也许会让人觉得
If I fire her, it might look like
我对琪琪是个白人存在偏见
I have a problem with the fact that Kiki's white.
- 怎么会呢 - 因为我确实
- Why would it look like that? - Because I have a problem
对琪琪是个白人有点偏见
with the fact that Kiki's white.
那这个就不考虑了
So I guess this one's out.
以前我还一直在想
It's just that up until a few days ago,
我老公的前任都只是黑妞
I assumed that my husband had only dated black women,
而且在我印象中 都是比我矮 比我胖的
who, in my mind, were shorter and heavier than me.
当然了 你这么可爱
Of course. You're adorable.
可不是嘛
Exactly.
我知道听起来有点贱
I know it doesn't sound great,
但罗塞尔和她约会 确实让我不爽
but it bothers me that Russell dated her.
更让我不爽的是 我居然在纠结这破事
And it bothers me even more that it bothers me.
你特么是逗我吗
You gotta be kidding me.
这像是一个菲佣芭比
It's like that Filipina Barbie.
你知道让塞迪看到这娃娃的美丽
You know how important it is to you
对你来说有多重要吗
that Sadie see the beauty in that doll?
小时候 我就像是菲佣芭比
Well, growing up, I was Filipina Barbie.
尽管我的父母竭尽全力
And even though my parents went out of their way
让我感觉自己很特别 很漂亮
to make me feel special and beautiful,
但我最终发现人们
I was definitely aware that here were a lot of people
都觉得金发芭比要比我更有魅力
who thought blonde Barbie was more special than me.
突然间又发现我老公和金发芭比约会过
And to suddenly find out that my husband dated blonde Barbie
我真的很受打击
really threw me.
所以我才希望塞迪
That's why I want Sadie
在成长的过程中 能珍惜她的与众不同之处
growing up loving what's different about her,
即便其他人都看不到
even if other people might not.
甜心 为什么这个菲律宾芭比会在垃圾箱里呢
Hey, sweetie, why was Filipina Barbie in the trash?
因为她不能回收利用
Because she's not recyclable.
我忘记带酒了 罗塞尔回去拿了
I forgot the wine. Russell ran back to get it.
这里棒极了
The place looks great.
那是菲律宾的国旗吗
Is that the Philippines' national flag?
我很确定
I'm 99% sure it is.
我觉得
Well, I think it's great
你为塞迪做这顿特别的晚餐真的很棒
that you're doing this special dinner for Sadie.
好臭的味道啊
It stinks in here.
嗨 安琪 怎么样了
Hey, Ange, what's going on?
我听说你对白人有偏见
I heard you have a problem with the white people.
我可没说过
I did not say that.
等等 你把我们之间的谈话告诉他了
Wait, did you tell him what I said?
她当然告诉我了
Of course she did.
所以我才叫她"大嘴巴"
That's why we call her "Loose Lips."
我当然会告诉他 他是我丈夫
Of course I told him. He's my husband.
夫妻之间就应该坦诚相待
And spouses tell each other everything.
你也应该告诉罗塞尔 琪琪是个白人
Like you should tell Russell you have a problem
让你感到不爽
with Kiki being white.
我就知道
I knew it!
我确实是个大嘴巴
I really do talk a lot.
开饭吧
Everybody dig in.
牛尾一定要趁热吃
The oxtail have to be eaten right away
不然冷了会凝固的
or they start to congeal.
- 翠西 - 你想先做祷告吗
- Uh, Trace... - You want to say grace first?
我早就问候过他老人家了
Oh, I've already talked to God about this.
怎么没有餐具啊
But there're no utensils.
对啊 因为在菲律宾
Yes, 'cause in the Philippines,
我们用手吃饭的
we eat with our hands.
但这有汤汁啊
But this is soup.
以前我奶奶煮的 没那么稀...
When my grandmother made it, it wasn't so... soupy.
我才不要吃呢
I'm not gonna eat this.
你知道这是咋了吗
You know what this is?
是她菲律宾血统里的驴脾气在作怪
It's her stubborn Filipina side.
我要和我的芭比美眉去野餐
I'm gonna go have a picnic with pretty Barbie.
拿勺子吃
And spoons.
宝贝
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表