剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
我喜欢你对工作的忠诚 崔丝
I like your commitment to the job, Tracy.
看起来我的兄弟布莱克对你产生了影响
Seems my buddy Blake is rubbing off on you.
- 准备好了吗 - 准备好了
- Ready? - Ready!
哦 我最后一个拨出去的电♥话♥是911
Oh, the last number i dialed on my phone was 9-1-1,
如果事情不妙 我们就只要按重拨
So if things go south, we can just hit redial.
但是如果我嗨了以后记不住怎么办
But what if i can't remember that when i'm high?
这就是为什么我要打印这张单子
That's why i typed out this list.
在我们嗨的时候需要记住的事情
"things to remember when we're high."
时刻多作准备 好的
Be over prepared! Yeah.
好的好的 你知道吗
Okay, okay. Oh, you know what?
我们应该记录下这个 好的
We should document this. Okay.
好的
Okay.
哦 莎蒂
Oh, Sadie.
你知道吗 直到这时候
You know? Up until this moment
如果我的小天使问我
if my little angel would ask me,
我吸毒吗 我可以说不 但是
Did i do drugs? I could say, no, but...
今天我要试试了
Today i'm doing it.
今天爸爸要吸毒了
Today daddy is ingesting an illegal drug.
我到底是什么样的榜样
What kind of role model am i?
你知道吗 安琪 我
You know what, Angie? I--
- 我不能做这个 - 说啥
- I...i can't do this. - What?
拉塞尔 我要和你谈一谈
Russell, i need to talk to you.
是关于在休息室的馅饼的吗
Is this about the pop-tarts in the break room
因为当我看到红糖肉桂 你懂我的
Because when i see brown sugar cinnamon, you know me,
- 崔丝 我会失控的 - 不是这事
- Tracy, I lose control. - No!
多亏了你 我整个团体在卡尔森案子上出了错
Thanks to you, my entire team dropped the ball
现在我得用午饭时间来工作
On the Carlson case, and now I have to work through lunch
我就要错过莎蒂学校的故事时间了
And miss story time at Sadie's school.
我很抱歉
Oof! I'm sorry about that.
昨天我说 "酷老板" 的时候
You probably should have pushed back
你就应该说点事的
When I brought the whole "cool boss" thing yesterday?
你知道当一个职场妈妈是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what is like to be a working mom?
我怎么会知道
I do not.
如果在工作上表现出色
If being a task master at work means I get home
意味着我能早点回家见我的女儿
A little bit sooner to see my daughter,
那么就顺从其美
Then so be it!
如果我能解雇你 我一定会这么做
If I could fire you, I would,
你都不在这工作好吗
But you don't even work here.
- 崔丝 - 拉塞尔 你走吧
- Tracy... - Russell, please go!
好吧 在我走之前 请允许我说件事
Fine! But before I do, let me say one thing.
我们可是一起拼车的
We carpooled.
我们什么时候回家
What time do we go home?
米奇 我简直想踢爆你蛋蛋
I want to punch you in the nuts, Mitch.
我们本来要一起磕的
We were supposed to do this together,
现在我却要一个人磕嗨
But now I'm about to be very high by myself!
这周日我得去教堂两趟
I'm gonna have to go to church twice on sunday
才能洗刷掉我的罪恶感
To make up for this.
我很抱歉 但是...
I'm sorry, but...
也许这样才最好
You know? Maybe this is better.
这样我才能确定你没事
This way I can make sure you're gonna be okay.
- 这才是我擅长的 - 不
- It's what I'm best at. - No!
我们做这事的唯一原因就是
The whole reason we did this was to not be responsible
这辈子唯一一次不用负责任
For once in our lives.
终于说出来了
There it is.
感觉好爽
Ohh, yeah...
安琪 负责任这行为是在我的DNA里
Angie, you know, being responsible is in my DNA.
小的时候 我对我妈和萨姆负责
As...as a kid it was for my mom and sam,
现在我要对崔丝和莎蒂负责
And now it's for Tracy and Sadie.
我永远也改变不了这一点
It's just something I can't change!
我不是想叫你做出改变
I'm not asking you to change, Mitch.
我是想叫让你放放松
I'm asking you to take a break!
并且 没有一个你说的女人在这
And besides, none of those women are here right now.
你妈 萨姆...
Your mom, sam...
还有崔丝...
Tracy...
... 还有那个小的
...The little one.
我是想说桑迪的
I want to say Sandy?
我们太在乎这些人了
We care so much about other people, Mitch,
有时候我们只要为自己想想就好了
But sometimes we need to just care about ourselves.
我们成长的时候又不做这种事
We didn't do that growing up,
我们错过的事情太多了
And we missed out on a lot!
今天我们终于有了这个机会
And today, finally we had a chance
为了弥补遗憾
To get a piece of that back,
我希望我们俩可以一起度过这个时刻
And I just wished that you had taken this journey with me.
啥
What?
来吧 米奇
Go, Mitch!
你为什么说 "啥"
Wait, why did you say, "what?"
你是这么说的呀
That's what you did. I thought that's how
我还以为嗨了就该这样
We were supposed to do it.
崔丝 要来加入
Hey, Tracy, you want to join us
我们在休息室举办的生日派对吗
For a birthday party in the break room?
我没法去 琳达 午饭时我还要去见菲尔
I can't, Linda, I'm supposed to be meeting Phil over lunch.
我觉得你会想来的
I think you're gonna want to come.
这是给拉塞尔举办的
It's for Russell.
今天不是他生日
It's not his birthday.
我来处理这事
I'll take care of this.
你觉得他的婚姻有多坚固
Hey, uh, how solid do you think his marriage is?
如石头一般坚固
Rock solid.
我没机会了
Yeah.
菲尔 你真的不来吗
Are you really not gonna come, Phil?
今天就不了 布莱克 我很忙
Not today, Blake. Too busy.
来吧 小弟
Come one, P-fizzle,
花一个小时来为我庆生
Take an hour to help celebrate my birth
这星期高球场的场地费我来出
And I'll pay the green fees at Roosevelt this weekend.
我战无不胜
I'm unbeatable Roosevelt.
但你从来不按照我的方式玩
You never played my way.
上半场饮莫斯科之骡 下半场干长岛冰茶
Moscow mules on the front nine, long islands on the back.
Moscow mule和long island都是鸡尾酒 后者浓度相当高
待到我们打完15个回合
By the time we get to 15, we're either gonna be
我们要么不省人事 要么就开始亲热了
Passed out or making out.
你疯了
you're a maniac!
- 快进去吧 - 来拦我呀
- Get in there! - Try and stop me!
- 拉塞尔... - 先别说话
- Russell... - before you say anything,
我知道今天不是我生日
I know it's not my birthday,
但我想出来一个让菲尔分心的方法
But I figured this way if I can distract Phil
一个小时 这样你也许就能...
For an hour, you could... I don't know,
溜出去给莎蒂读个故事
Sneak out and go read a story?
你这么做全是为了让我...
You did all this, so that I could...
去见莎蒂
Go see Sadie.
谢谢你 拉塞尔
Thank you, Russell.
快走吧
Now get out of here.
等你回来了 我都成工作伙伴了
By the time you get back, I'm going to be partner.
- 啥 - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
嘿 另一个黑小伙
Hey, hey, another black dude!
我已经找你三天了
Hey, I've been looking for you for three days.
听听这个
Okay, okay. How about this one?
Snap, Crackle和Pop 是麦片盒上的三个小男孩
Snap Crakle和Pop你选哪个
Okay. Snap, Crackle, Pop?
杀掉Snap 嫁给Crakle...
Kill Snap, marry Crackle...
Crakle吗
Crackle?
你要嫁给Crakle吗
You're going to marry crackle?
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't see that working out.
我说的是实话
I'm just being honest.
- 我能跟你说实话吗 - 什么
- Can I be honest? - What?
前几天我给你发的短♥信♥
That text that I sent you a few days ago,
是我不小心发错了
That was an accident.
我就知道
I knew it.
但是你知道吗
No, no, but you know what?
我很高兴我们见面了
You know what, I'm glad it happened
昨天我还觉得大♥麻♥不是好东西
Because yesterday I thought that marijuana was bad,
我本以为咱俩没有共同点
And that you and I would have nothing in common,
但现在看来
But to...
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表