剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
我已经磕嗨了
I'm high
你也许是我见过的最酷的人了
and you might be the coolest person I've ever met.
- 南希·里根骗了我 - 什么
- Nancy Reagan lied to me. - What?
80年代的时 全世界都在嗑药 她却来阻止
The 80s, the war on drugs, she said "no."
他们说是我傻了
They told me my brain was an egg.
鸡蛋 我最喜欢鸡蛋卷了
Ooh! Eggs! Favorite kind of omelet?
上吧 丹佛
Go! Denver!
我们到底在担心什么 安琪
What were we so scared of, Angie?
区区大♥麻♥
It's just pot.
让我告诉你我怕什么
I'll tell you what I was scared of.
我怕我当不了医生
Anything that would hurt my chances of becoming a doctor.
你知道当你申请医学院的时候
You know what doesn't look good
什么让你感觉一点也不好吗
When you're applying to medical school?
服刑
Prison time.
你知道还有什么帮不了我吗
You know what else didn't help my chances?
用我的真名 迪·安琪拉
Using my real name. D'Angela.
D'Angela 美国创作歌♥手
你知道我真名吗
You know what my real name is?
米奇尔
Mitchell.
我喜欢你 米奇尔 我要把你留在身边
I like you, Mitchell. I'm gonna keep you.
伙计们 你们在干嘛
What's going on, guys?
看看谁在抽大♥麻♥呀
Look who smoked out.
你为什么会这么觉得
Oh! Why would you think that?
我可不知道 迪·安琪拉
Oh, I don't know, D'Angela.
不是你们想的那样
No! No, no, no. It's not that.
我们... 我们在搞婚外恋
We're... we're having an affair.
他养了一头小白犬
He has a white dane dog
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表