剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
I hate that you're a better person than me.
格伦 有些事我们想告诉你
Glenn, we have something we have to tell you.
还有我想你回忆一下
And I just want to remind you
我们三个人之间 今天的小旅程
about the journey the three of us have been on today.
好的
Okay.
米奇和我 我们不
Mitch and I, we're not...
我们不走了 如果不办理延长保修的话
We're not leaving here without the extended warranty.
- 我们不 - 我们不
- We're not? - We're not.
你们不能随心所欲的定价格啊
You can't put a price on peace of mind.
他刚刚才这么做的 1200美元
He just did. $1,200.
我以为我们要告诉他
I thought we were gonna tell him that...
我们想要售后车辆跟踪系统 货物架 防锈处理
We want the LoJack, the cargo rack, and rust-proofing.
防锈处理吗 我们住在个寸草不生的沙漠啊
Rust-proofing? We live in the freaking desert.
亲爱的 我想把所有都给你
Sweetie, I want to give you everything,
包括轮胎保修
including the tire warranty.
操♥他♥妈♥的 我得去吃个甜甜圈
**** it. I'm eating a doughnut.
甜甜圈是免费的
The doughnuts are complimentary.
才不是呢
They're not.
打扰了 霍华德 我只是想告诉你
Excuse me, Howard, I just wanted to tell you
我不是马吉·拉♥登♥娜·梅里威瑟
that I'm not Maggie LaDonna Merriweather.
我是安吉拉·霍普金·洛根
I'm Angela Hopkins Logan.
我们黑人女性并不都是一样的
We black women are not all the same.
就像所有的亚洲女性也不都是一样的
Just like all Asian women are not the same.
但这里没有人注意到
But no one here has noticed that
她被共用了一个身份证件
she has been sharing an ID
大概有六个月
for the better part of six months.
我不知道那个女的
I don't know that woman.
是的 霍华德
So, yes, Howard,
我正在共享一个身份证件 这是偷窃
I'm sharing an ID, and that's stealing.
但这里真正的罪行是你
But the real crime here is your failure
不能够区分两个不同的人
to distinguish between two very different people.
我是尼尔
Um, I'm Neil.
那才是霍华德
That's Howard.
跑 南希 快跑
Run, Nancy, run!
再一次 对不起
Again, I'm sorry.
你就说点什么吧
Aw, j...just say something.
我想要离婚
I want a divorce.
至于记录 我确实给了他一个终身难忘的交易
For the record, I did get him the deal of a lifetime.
知道你没有这么做
Until you didn't.
按我的计划每件事进行的都很好
And everything was going fine with my plan
直到这位正直的女士 向白人职人坦诚相对 还认错人呢
until "mrr-mrr" decided to confess to the wrong white boy.
我们中哪一个帮了你最大的忙
Okay, which one of us helped you the most?
你在开玩笑吗 你们都搞砸了大家的计划
Are you kidding? You both screwed us.
好的 好的
Okay, fine, fine.
但是我们中哪一个搞砸的最少呢
But which one of us screwed you less?
你让我老婆被健身房♥拉到黑名单
Well, you got my wife banned from the gym.
还有多亏你 我们有辆有赛车条纹的丰田普锐斯
And thanks to you, we have a Prius with a racing stripe.
- 所以 平局吗 - 平局
- So, tie? - Tie.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is served.
你又给了那个人小费是吗
You tipped that guy again, didn't you?
你没有权利指责我的举动
You have no right to question my actions.
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表