剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我总是喘气
I've always been a wheezer.
我是早产儿
I was born premature.
所以莎蒂怎麽了
So what happened with Sadie?
有去质问那恶霸吗
Did you confront the bully?
哦 米奇做了什麽
Ooh, what did Mitch do?
好啊
Well...
在阳光灿烂的日子 我们相信
At Sunny Days, we believe
交流是一棵树
that communication is a tree,
而树上的果实是信任
and the fruit of that tree is trust...
是是是 给树浇水
Yeah, yeah, yeah, water the tree...
就告诉我那个恶霸的名字
Just tell me the name of the bully!
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy.
是那个说话的时候吐口水的男孩吗 是不是
It's that boy who spits when he talks, isn't it?
那个孩子就是个麻烦
That kid is nothing but trouble.
不不不 不是丹尼尔
No, it's not Daniel.
谁 顺便一提 他是被诊断出
Who, by the way, is being treated
唾液腺过度发达
for an overactive salivary gland.
好吧 我希望不管谁是恶霸
Well, I hope whoever this bully is,
你都会和这个孩子的母亲谈谈
you are talking to the kid's mother.
我现在就在和她谈
I am talking to her right now.
她说是你
She means you.
你女儿是恶霸 你们要怎麽办
Your daughter is a bully. What are you gonna do about it?
我不知道
I don't know!
可怜的莎蒂
Poor Sadie.
你什麽意思 "可怜的莎蒂"
What do you mean, "Poor Sadie?"
你不是说 "那些不是莎蒂的可怜孩子" 吗
Don't you mean, "Poor kid who isn't Sadie"?
如果你想想 他们两个孩子都是受害者
If you think about it, they're both kind of victims here.
事实上 她们不是
Actually, they're not.
欺凌者和受害者是反义词
"Bully" and "victim" are opposites.
就像 麵包棒和蛋糕
Just like "stick" and "piñata."
好吧 这只是一个短语 是吗
Okay, it's just a phase, all right?
一个女孩有强烈的性格不是错
There's nothing wrong with a girl having a strong personality.
我就有强烈的性格
I have a strong personality.
是的你有
Yes, you do.
天哪
Jeez.
等一下
Wait and minute,
你们刚刚不是在讨论莎蒂吧
you're not just talking about Sadie, are you?
你什麽意思
What do you mean?
你也曾是个欺凌者
You were a bully.
你也是其中一员 毒舌女
You were one of them... a mean girl.
我才不是个毒舌女
I was not a mean girl.
我只是
I was just...
受欢迎
popular.
4点钟的探访被推迟了
The 4:00 call is being pushed to...
我知道 是我♥干♥的
I know. I pushed it!
对呢 真的是
I know, right?
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我不能被发现和那些玉米卷在一起
We can't be seen with those tacos...
快把它们拿出去
get 'em out of here!
为嘛 这里又没有种族歧视
Why? This place isn't racist.
可是拉塞尔还是这麽觉得
But Russell still thinks it is.
你没告诉他吗
You didn't tell him?
- 太複杂了 - 真的没有很複杂
- It's very complicated. - It really isn't.
我想告诉他 可就是一直没有合适的时机
I wanted to tell him, but there's just never been the right time.
嘿 嘿 米奇
Hey, hey, Mitch.
该死 是拉塞尔
Damn it, it's Russell!
说该死干嘛
What "damn it"?
他来了 那很好啊 你可以告诉他了
He's here that's good you can tell him.
那也不是在我们家闻起来就像...
Not while our place smells like
我猜是四鱼两虾的鱼肉卷
what I'm guessing are four fish and two shrimp tacos.
拉塞尔
Russell.
嘿 你和崔丝饿了吗
Hey, are you and Tracy hungry?
- 不 一点也不饿 - 你才不是呢
- No, absolutely not. - Ah, you're not.
好 '因为安琪现在去取中国菜了
Okay, 'cause Angie was picking up Chinese food...
中国菜 好啊
Chinese food, yes!
- 特别爱 咱们走吧 - 那崔丝呢
- Love it, let's go. - What about Tracy?
崔丝
Tracy.
崔丝 不去吗
Trace? No?
那好 咱们走吧
Okay, let's go.
听著 我需要跟你谈谈
So listen, I need to talk to you
关于餐厅的事 也请你不要打断我
about the restaurant, and please don't interrupt me...
闭嘴
Shut up!
- 别进那儿 - 为什麽不
- Don't go in there. - Why not?
'因为安琪感觉怪怪的
Uh, 'cause Angie is feeling freaky.
是吗
Really?
是的 是的 她把她的滑雪面具拿出来了
Yeah, yeah, she got her ski mask out.
那就是说她想玩
That means she wants to do our whole
全家被入侵的角色扮演
home invasion role-play.
哇奥 哇奥 好吧 但是在那之前
Wow, wow. Okay, but before all that...
等等 我没有时间听这些了
Wait... w... I don't have time for this.
她戴上了面具 拉起了警报
She put the mask on; she tripped the alarm.
兄弟 警♥察♥们会在八分钟之内到这儿来
Man, the cops gonna be here in eight minutes.
等等 她是那个窃贼吗
Wait, she's the burglar?
你还是少知道些为好
The less you know about this, the better.
把那些东西放下
Put those down!
那些是有种族歧视的玉米卷
Those tacos are racist!
但其实它们并不是
Turns out, they're not.
我给你讲个笑话
Here's a funny story,
我去拿那些中国菜的时候
I went to go pick up the Chinese food,
你是知道
but you know
那边的停车场一直都是一团糟
how parking is always such a mess there.
不是 没有啊
No, it's not.
好吧 那今天确实是的
Well, today it was.
所以我最后只能停在墨西哥鱼肉卷门前
So I ended up parking at the fish taco place.
就差不多六个街区远吧
It's, like, six blocka away.
现在 停在那才是个噩梦
Now, parking there is a nightmare.
如果你有泊车员就不是咯
Not if you valet.
总之 顺理成章 然后就...
Anyway, one thing led to another, and...
等等
Hold up.
你现在知道他们不是种族歧视了
You know they're not racist now,
但当你咬第一口时 他们仍是呢
but when you took your first bite, they still were.
不 不是的
No, no.
不 我只是...
No, I just...
行 我都快崩溃了
All right, I cracked!
你是想听我这麽说吗
Is that what you want to hear?
我崩溃得像
I cracked like...
一块廉价的鱼肉卷饼皮
A cheap taco shell!
在对抗种族歧视的进程中 我老婆崩溃了
In the face of racism, my wife cracked.
就算是罗莎·帕克斯也会崩溃的
Rosa Parks would've cracked!
罗莎·帕克斯 : 美国黑人♥民♥权行动主义者
若当时巴士上
If there'd been a bag of these tacos
罗莎·帕克斯当时在公车上拒绝让座给白人乘客被捕
有一袋这样的鱼肉卷
on the back of that bus,
她现在就会高兴的唱起
she would have been singing
"我们要战胜一切" 嘴里还塞满了鱼肉卷
"We Shall Overcome" with a mouth full of taco.
我的天
Oh, man.
你知道这意味著什麽吗
Do you know what this means?
这些鱼肉卷没有种族歧视
The tacos aren't racist.
快来拿 我给你...
Dig in, I got you...
好吧 我猜也就剩这个了
Well, I guess just this one.
你想和我分著吃吗
You want to split it?
如果鱼肉卷没有种族歧视
If the tacos aren't racist,
那就意味著我的好兄弟谴责了一个无辜的人
that means my best friend accused an innocent man.
最后机会喔
Last call.
- 我绝对不去 - 你必须去
- I'm not gonna! - Yes, you are.
你要去给乔丹道歉
You're gonna apologize to Jordan
这是星期一早上的第一件事
first thing Monday morning.
我知道她刚刚肯定没有翻白眼
I know she did not just roll her eyes.
她刚刚是在翻白眼吗
Did she just roll her eyes?
你知道的 崔丝
You know, Tracy,
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表