剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
欺负别人是一种习得的行为
bullying is a learned behavior.
是吗
Okay?
那就是因为你一开始就给她立了榜样
And it starts with the example you set.
你刚是对我翻白眼吗
Did you just roll your eyes?
没有 我才不是一个恶霸
No, because I'm not a bully.
你是不是连自己都不知道
Oh, you don't even know
你什麽时候做了那些事
when you're doing it, do you?
想想琳达
Think about Linda.
你对她没有任何关心和尊重可言
You treat her without any care or respect.
琳达是谁
Who's Linda?
我的助手琳达吗
My assistant, Linda?
你疯了
You're crazy.
莎蒂都没有见过我们在一起的时候
Sadie's never even seen us together.
是吗
Really?
那莎蒂的生日派对那次怎麽说
Well, how about Sadie's birthday party?
所以我们需要沙士汽水
So we need root beer?
来做沙士汽水冰沙吗
For root beer floats?
是啊 琳达 我需要沙士汽水
Yes, Linda, I need root beer!
现在
Now!
那天整个派对都有一种压抑的气氛
Oppression wore a party hat that day.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我带坏了我女儿
I've polluted my daughter.
你和莎蒂在一起的时候你也掌控所有事
Well, you're on top of things with Sadie.
你现在所要做的就是向琳达道歉
Now all you need to do is apologize to Linda.
什麽
What?
听著 就像一直在
Listen, as someone who has been on
被欺凌的那人一样
the other side of the bullying thing,
我想像著有一个道歉的话 我会很感激的
I would imagine an apology would be appreciated.
塔比莎·汤普森从来没向你道歉过
You never got one from Tabitha Thompson.
从来没有
Nope.
去年糖尿病把她带走了
Diabetes took her last year.
她又赢了
She wins again.
嘿 嘿 我有个好主意
Hey, hey, good call.
咱俩都挤出点时间来锻炼会很有意思的
It'll be fun for us to squeeze in a workout.
对了 什麽 你有没有什麽是不需要的
Which... which, by the way, you don't need.
小伙 你 看起来很棒
You, sir, look great.
好吧 兄弟 你也看起来很棒
Well, you, sir, look great.
多谢
Thanks.
我不是在试探什麽
I wasn't fishing.
好吧 可能我是的
All right, maybe I was.
我只是觉得有多些时间在一起
I just thought it was good for us
对咱俩都好 只有你和我
to have some time, just you and me.
是 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
因为我们应该谈谈...
'Cause we should talk...
那肯定的
Totally.
- 听著 - 那些鱼肉卷没有种族歧视
- Listen... - The tacos aren't racist.
- 你说啥 - 那些鱼肉卷没有种族歧视
- What? - The tacos aren't racist.
那个人也没有
Neither is the guy.
我知道这让人惊呆了
I know it's a shocker!
而且最糟糕的是
And the worst part is,
你谴责了一个无辜的人种族歧视
you accused an innocent man of racism.
等等 你跟那店主谈过了吗
Wait, wait, did you talk to the owner?
不 不 我还没有 但是我告诉你
No, no, I haven't. I haven't. But you know what?
我们应该 我们应该现在就去道歉
We should... we should do that right now.
- 现在吗 - 是啊 让我们去澄清
- Right now? - Yeah, let's clear the air.
不 不要啊 我不觉得我们应该
No, no, I don't think we should.
米奇 我懂了 这会很尴尬
Mitch, I get it. It's gonna be awkward.
简直了
You have no idea.
好的 首先
Okay, first of all,
我想谢谢你们俩
I want to thank both of you
临时来到这里
for coming in on such short notice.
请吃一个墨西哥卷
Please enjoy a taco.
不要吗 好吧
No? Okay.
琳达 多谢你在星期六的时候能来一趟
Thanks, Linda, for coming in on a Saturday.
没问题
No problem.
我可以重新规划我的日程
I was able to reschedule the procedure.
好 那好 我只是想
Okay, well, I just wanted to
谈谈我们的工作关係
talk about our working relationship,
我明白 是有一点...
which, I understand, can be a little...
紧张
stressful.
我喜欢紧张的感觉
I like stress.
我还喜欢我的工作
And I like my job.
我不想做任何危害
I don't want to do anything to jeopardize
我的工作或是压力水平的事
my job or my stress level.
我们都赞同
We all agree
没有人想要被摆佈
no one likes to be pushed around.
所以很有必要澄清事实
So it's important to clear the air.
崔丝欺负了你 难道不是吗
Tracy bullies you, doesn't she?
崔丝 我的顶头上司
Tracy, my direct supervisor?
才没有
No!
我很感激你告诉我每天要做什麽
I appreciate being told what to do every day.
- 看到了吧 - 停了吧
- See? - Oh, come off it.
这是很痛苦的
It's painful.
全天候待命对你来说是种伤害
It's a hurt you live with 24/7.
你在欺负她 崔丝
You're a bully, Tracy.
承认吧
Admit it.
我确实比较专横
I lean towards bossy.
我还想感谢你促使我更加优秀
And I want to thank you for pushing me toward excellence.
停下吧
Oh, stop that!
小婊砸 崔丝让你变疯狂了
Bitch, Tracy drives you crazy.
告诉她你怎麽想的
Tell her how you feel!
我的天
Oh, my God.
你只是把琳达当成你的木偶
You're just using Linda as your puppet!
我喜欢被当成木偶
I like being a puppet.
你可长点心吧 姑娘
Grow a pair, girl!
告诉她你怎麽想的
Tell her what you think.
我没有
I don't...
- 我只是 - 说出来
- I just... - Say it!
有时候崔丝可能会有点
Sometimes Tracy could be a little more, um...
不那麽可怕
not awful?
看著她的脸
To her face!
有时你可能会有点不那麽可怕
Sometimes you could be a little more not awful!
对
Yes!
天哪 感觉好爽
God, that feels good!
我是说 难道你不觉得很爽吗 琳达
I mean, doesn't that feel good, Linda?
崔丝 你准备怎麽回答
Tracy, your response?
我只想对你说
I just want to say to you
还有你 代表我个人
and to you, on behalf of myself
和塔比莎·汤普森 保佑她安息
and Tabitha Thompson, rest her soul...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
安琪
Angie?
天哪
Oh, God.
所以你会打扫乾淨对吗
So you'll clean that up?
- 当然 - 很好
- Of course. - Great.
- 我们一起做 - 拉塞尔 等等
- Let's do this. - Yeah, Russell, wait.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
好了
That's it!
我们俩一起去的话
Instead of us both going in there,
我认为不会有好结果
which, in my mind, would result in no good,
我应该自己去
I should go in there myself.
- 不行 - 对对对
- No! - Yeah, yeah.
对 这才是最好的计划
Yeah, yup, that's the best plan.
我走进去 爽快地坦白我做过的事
I go in there, fess up to what I did.
没必要把你牵扯进去
No need to drag you into this.
还有 你知道 如果你想的话
And, you know, if you want,
你可以通过窗户看著我道歉
you can watch me apologize through the window.
不不不 米奇 我给你撑腰
No, no, Mitch, I've got your back.
不 还有
No, and-and-and...
我很喜欢你这样
I love that about you.
但我的腰挺好的 所以你只要
But my back is fine, so you just,
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表