剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
但她只是个孩子
But she's just a child.
我们不能责怪一个孩子 因为她还小
We can't blame a child for being a child.
不 但是我们可以追究
No, but we can blame the parents
不管教孩子的家长的责任
who can't control their child.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
- 管教我们的孩子吗 - 崔丝
- Control our child? - Trace.
不 米奇 让我说
No, Mitch, I'm doing this.
不要 崔丝 让我来说
No, Trace, I'm doing this.
管教我们的孩子吗
Control our child?
你为什么不管教一下你的狗呢
How about controlling your dog?
你让它整晚都在叫
You let it bark all night
一点都没有考虑到邻居的感受
without any regard to the neighborhood.
为什么你们这些人做不到呢
How are you guys all falling for this?
表演开始了
And here we go.
让我告诉你们一些事情
Let me tell you something.
这次他们小型的资金活动给他们带来了盈利
This little fundraiser of theirs made a profit today.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, that's right.
他们利用住在这区的人的爱心
They exploited the love of Laurie Lane.
你们知道吗 在这个世界上有两种人:
You know, there are two types of people in this world:
当出现问题的时候 一些人觉得
people who, when there's a problem,
"这可能是我的责任 " 还有一些人却觉得
go, "It's probably me," and people who go,
"这肯定是他们的责任 "
"It's definitely them."
我倾向于 "肯定是他们的责任 "
I lean towards "definitely them."
所以当我们用全部的爱
So while we'd all love
来欢迎你们成为邻居
to welcome you to the neighborhood,
我们同样也希望提醒你
we'd also like to remind you that
还有民约法的存在
there is a social contract,
你先生 还有先生 你
and you sir and sir,
是主要的妨碍者
are in major, major violation.
肯定是你们
It's definitely you.
那是一条狗 一条老狗
It's a dog, an old-ass dog.
它是一条老狗
It was an old-ass dog.
真要这样吗
Really?
当我在讲话的时候 他就直接去接电♥话♥
He's just gonna take a call while I'm talking.
谢谢
Thank you.
科斯比去世了
Cosby's gone.
这可能是我的责任
It's probably me.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道你们彼此之间还有点小怨气
I know there's still some hard feelings,
但是史蒂夫一家有话要说
but the Steves had something to say.
史蒂夫 史蒂芬
It's Steve and Stephen.
听着 我们知道你关心
Look, we know you had concerns
额外的钱去哪儿了
about where the extra money was going.
我说过这事吗
Did I say that?
好吧 我们想了一下 然后我们决定
Well, we thought about it, and we decided
我们应该把钱还给邻居们
that we should give the money back to the neighborhood.
你知道罗比
You know Robbie, the little boy
那个妈妈离婚的小男孩吗
whose mother is getting a divorce?
他的生日快到了
Well, his birthday is coming up.
他们用那些钱
And they used the money
给他买♥♥了一个很棒的礼物
to give him a nice gift from Laurie Lane.
你们人真好
That's very nice of you.
这实际上是...
It was actually...
史蒂芬的主意
Stephen's idea.
是的 是的 就是他
Yes, yes, it was.
我不知道罗比爱上了打鼓
Didn't know Robbie was into drums.
需要我跟他妈妈说下吗
Want me to say something to his mom?
呃 不用了 我想你做的够多了
Uh, no, I think you've done enough.
我想要一套鼓
I want a drum set.
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表