剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
在这等著 在你知道之前
you wait here, and before you know it,
鱼肉玉米卷会一直旋转
fish tacos will be back in the rotation.
看看这是谁
Well, look who it is.
我的头号♥粉丝
My number one fan!
嗨
Hi.
看到没 问题解决了
See? Problem solved.
我没办法相信你 米奇
I cannot believe you, Mitch!
你对我撒谎了将近一周
You lied to me for almost a week.
不是一整周 差不多是四天
It wasn't a whole week. It was more like four days.
而且是在那天晚餐时候发生的
And it happened at dinner that night,
现在是早上 所以四捨五入的话
and now it's early in the day, so if you round down...
这不是重点
That's not the point.
你让我以为你在支持我
You let me go on thinking you stood up for me.
但我试著告诉你了
But I tried to tell you...
算是吧... 很难讲
sort of... Not very hard.
那天我几乎都看不见你了
I barely saw you that one day.
那个人不是个种族主义者
That man is not a racist.
根本不是 他实际上人很好
Not at all. He's actually pretty nice.
他人超好的
He's so nice!
给我一个你撒谎的理由
Give me one reason why you had to lie.
我
Well, I...
我喜欢你看著我的样子
I liked the way you looked at me.
什麽
What?
我喜欢你白人式拥抱
I liked the white-boy hug.
我喜欢你朋友们对待我的样子
I liked how your friends treated me
还有他们告诉我关于黑人推特的事
and how they told me about Black Twitter.
顺便说下 我还去了那个网站 啥都没有
By the way, I went to the website... nothing.
我想真正的事是
I guess the real thing is...
我喜欢成为你的英雄
I liked being your hero.
我知道我不应该这麽说
And I know I shouldn't have said that.
这实在是太冒犯了
It is so offensive.
我是说 你是个有才华的黑人
I mean, you're a capable black man.
你不需要英雄
You don't need a hero.
米奇 慢慢来
Whoa, whoa, Mitch, slow down.
不 我没法慢下来
No, I can't slow down.
我在过去的四天都在想这个
I've been thinking about this for the last four days...
实际上是过去的38年 拉塞尔
Actually for the last 38 years, Russell.
你知道我觉得我得对所有那些
Do you know that I feel responsible for
白人对黑人所做的坏事都要负责吗
all bad things white people have ever done to black people?
警♥察♥枪击 在商店里跟踪一个兄弟
Police shootings, security following a brother in a store...
事实是我刚刚说了 "兄弟" 这个词
The fact that I just said "brother."
黑人间会称对方为 "兄弟"
这不是个我该说的词
That's not a word I should be saying.
你知道当我拉开门等著一位
Do you know that when I hold the door open
年迈的黑人 当他说 "谢谢你" 的时候
for an older black man, and he says "thank you,"
我脑海里听到的却是
in my mind I hear, "Thank you,
"谢谢你 但奴役仍在发生"
but slavery still happened"?
我有太多做白人的愧疚
I have so much white guilt.
这是为什麽我在墨西哥卷店为你撑腰
That's why I stood up for you at the taco place.
我本来是要对你大喊大叫的
I was gonna yell at you,
但你好像刚刚正在对你自己大喊大叫
but you kinda just yelled at yourself.
听著 我觉得所有事都很讨厌
Listen, I feel horrible about everything...
所有事
Everything.
但是我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是奴役仍在发生
But slavery still happened.
我在这站了大概有四分钟
I've been standing here for like four minutes
带了这些玉米卷给你和你的朋友
with these tacos for you and your friend.
这些是请你们的
They're on the house.
- 谢谢你 - 你是最棒的
- Thank you. - You're the best.
如果我多要一盒鳄梨酱会太过火吗
Is it pushing it to ask for extra guac?
这是隻老鼠
It was a rat!
又来了
Here we go again.
- 忘了鳄梨酱 - 全都忘了吧
- Forget the guac. - Forget everything.
我们把莎蒂接走就离开这儿
Let's grab Sadie and get out of here.
我不想听歌♥莉亚说我是个坏榜样
I don't need Gloria chewing my ass out
之后对著我囉唆
about how I've been a crappy role model.
好了 满口髒话
Okay, potty mouth.
别因为我们的孩子听不到就说髒话
Just because your child's not within earshot.
我们都是社会的一部分
We're all part of a society.
崔丝 米奇
Tracy, Mitch.
学校还要再过五分钟才放学
School's not over for another five minutes.
有时候早来比晚来还糟糕
Sometimes being early is worse than being late.
事实上 歌♥莉亚 我们来的原因
Actually, Gloria, we're here because
是想看看今天莎蒂过得怎麽样
we wanted to see how it went with Sadie today.
她对乔丹道了歉
Well, she apologized to Jordan,
所以莎蒂的表现
so Sadie's on the right track
是可以慢慢变好的
with her behavioral skills...
只要我们能努力
as long as we make an effort
在家里树立一个好榜样
to set a positive example at home.
我们都有认真在听你说的每句话
We're hearing everything you're saying.
还有你所暗示的
And implying.
乔丹 如果你借了蜡笔
Jordan, if you borrow crayons,
你就得还回来
you have to give them back!
这是不能接受的
It's unacceptable.
我们都是社会的一部分
We're all part of a society!
- 嗨 妈妈 - 嗨 亲爱的
- Hi, Mom. - Hi, sweetie.
伦理学专家
Well, ethics professor,
你觉得这是她从哪学的
where do you think she got that from?
也许黑人推特吧
Black Twitter?
我还是不知道那是什麽
I still don't know what that is.
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表