剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
气候变化 伊♥拉♥克♥ 转基因油...
Climate change, Iraq, trans fat...
信件被偷看 美国嘛
Read your packaging, America.
你挺身而出的表现 真的让我...
Seeing you today take a stand just got me so...
超性奋的
unbelievably turned on.
- 他们不是种族主义者 - 不 他们不是
- They're not racists. - No, they're not.
那家餐馆 没有种族歧视
The restaurant, it's not racist.
店里有块牌子
There was a sign!
"全员到齐方可入座"
"Entire party must be present to be seated."
不是什麽种族歧视
Not a race thing.
只是一项合情合理让人守时的规定
Just a sensible policy that rewards punctuality.
那你为什麽要对他吼
Then why did yell at him?
我没有
I didn't.
只是看著像在吼
It just looked at that way.
而且我本来打算告诉你们的...
And I was gonna tell you...
- 但是你没有 - 但是我没有
- But then you didn't. - But then I didn't.
是因为拉塞尔 他看著我的样子
It was just Russell, the way he looked at me,
他对我讲的好话
all those nice things he said...
关于些你根本没做的事情嘛
About the thing you didn't do!
被讚美感觉真好
Oh, it felt good to be complimented.
关于些你根本没做的事情
On things you didn't do!
- 我知道 - 你疯了
- I know! - You're crazy.
- 我知道 - 你要告诉拉塞尔
- I know! - You have to tell Russell.
当然我要告诉拉塞尔
Of course I have to tell Russell.
或者我可以只要短♥信♥给他
Or I could just text him.
用短讯时他都较心胸广宽
He's really big on texting.
- 亲自说 - 好吧
- In person. - Okay.
好吧 我明天会告诉拉塞尔的
Okay, I will tell Russell tomorrow.
好吧 我猜我也毁了性趣
Well, I guess I killed the mood for sex.
你在逗我吗 我的性趣停不了
Are you kidding? This train doesn't go in reverse.
看看谁准时来拼车
Whoo, look who made it to carpool on time.
我知道轮到我了 不过我需要你来开车
I know it's my turn, but I need you to drive.
我仍然需要做头髮
I still need to do my hair.
化好妆 吃早饭
Finish my makeup, eat breakfast.
- 牙线 - 等一下
- Floss. - One second.
嘿 歌♥莉亚 这是崔西·库珀 莎蒂的母亲
Hey, Gloria, this is Tracy Cooper, Sadie's mom.
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
谢谢照看莎蒂
Thanks for looking out for Sadie.
米奇和我会在10点40分到
Mitch and I will be there at 10:40
安琪 我们要各自开车了
Ange, we're gonna have to drive separately.
显然 莎蒂在学校被欺负了
Apparently, Sadie's being bullied at school.
谁欺负莎蒂 我要毁掉他们
Who's bullying Sadie? I will end them.
安琪 我感谢你对我的
Angie, I appreciate you being
的女儿表现出保护欲
protective of my daughter.
听我说 崔西
Listen to me, Tracy.
欺凌不是一个玩笑
Bullying is no joke.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
这会留下伤疤的
It can leave scars.
有什麽机会... 你儿时被欺负过吗
By any chance, were you bullied as a child?
说实话 有的
As a matter of fact, yes.
在大学里也有一点
And also a little bit in college.
不过是从初中开始的
But it started in middle school.
塔比莎·汤普森
Tabitha Thompson...
她就是个带著背包的大婊♥子♥
She was a bee-otch with a backpack.
肯定很难受
Must have been tough.
- 你们应该要 - 有一次
- We should get going... - There was this one time,
在全校面前的
during a debate competition
一场辩论赛
in front of the whole school,
我全身心投入了
I was all worked up,
当我进入情绪的时候 我的身体有了反应
and when I get emotional, my body reacts.
当我到了话筒前开口的时候
And I got up to the mic, opened my mouth...
然后我吐了
and I threw up.
最后 我赢了辩论
In the end, I won the debate...
证明他们没有因为这个扣分
Turns out they don't deduct for that,
不过没有人记得这个部分
but nobody remembers that part,
因为那时候塔比莎汤·普森
because that's when Tabitha Thompson
给了我一个外号♥
gave me a nickname:
呕吐怪
"Chunks."
好吧 该被笑的是他们 对吗
Okay, well, joke's on them, right?
因为你都忍♥下去了
Because you're over it.
看 你是个成功的医生
Look, you are a successful doctor.
你有一个很爱很爱你的有趣的男人
You have an amazing man who loves you very, very much.
他们叫我呕吐怪
They called me Chunks.
- 嘿 拉塞尔 - 怎样 米奇
- Hey, Russell. - Hey, 'sup, Mitch?
嘿 我要和你谈谈
Hey, I need to talk to you about something.
你可能会因为这个发笑
You're probably gonna laugh at this.
我知道我已经
I know I am already...
哦哦 他来了
Oh, oh! There he is!
- 怎样 米奇 - 尼克·亨德森
- 'Sup, Mitch? - Nick, Hudson.
听说了你在墨西哥店的英勇事迹
Heard about what you did down at the taco place.
一条好汉子
Stuck it to the man.
看这个 这些傢伙现在真的喜欢上你了
Look at this, these guys actually like you now.
是啊
Yeah.
你们不喜欢我吗
You guys didn't like me?
你知道我们应该干吗吗
You know what we should do?
我们应该把这个发到黑人专用推特上
We should take this to Black Twitter.
Black Twitter : 集中关注黑人问题的帖
是的
Yes!
小实话 我依然不确定推特和黑人推特
Little confession. Still not sure I know the difference
有什麽区别
between Twitter and Black Twitter.
这就像
It's like the difference
理髮店和黑人理髮店之间的区别
between a barber shop and a black barber shop.
另一个小实话
Another little confession...
黑推特更像
Black Twitter is pretty much like
一个非正式的百万美国黑人论♥坛♥
an informal forum for millions of black Americans
用来讨论他们感兴趣的事情
to discuss issues that interest them...
大部分都在讲德瑞克
mostly Drake-based.
德瑞克 : 加拿大说唱歌♥手
我希望有个白人推特
I wish there was a White Twitter.
有啊
There is.
就叫做推特
It's called Twitter.
兄弟们 听我说 我认真的
Guys, listen, I'm serious.
只要发几个帖 就可以让那混♥蛋♥鸡犬不宁
Couple of tweets, we can take this taco bastard down.
我不太确定有这个需要呢...
Oh, I'm not sure that that's something...
记得那个白人女士在去非洲旅行之前
Remember that white lady that tried to make
试图用艾滋病作为笑话吗
a joke about AIDS before her trip to Africa?
当她降落的时候
By the time she landed,
黑人推特就毁了她的职业生涯
Black Twitter had destroyed her career.
真的太好笑了
It was hilarious.
兄弟 我们要炒了这个人
Man, we're gonna fry this guy
炒得比他墨西哥卷饼里的鱼更狠
worse than the fish in his tacos.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no, no!
我的意思是
I mean...
兄弟们 当我和僱主交换意见的时候
Guys, when I exchanged words with the owner,
他看起来十分抱歉
he seemed very apologetic.
所以 我们要给他一个机会弥补
So we should give him an opportunity to mend his ways.
你们知道的 #宽恕
You know, #forgiveness.
看看这里的这个人
Look at this man here...
勇敢 人道 仁慈
Bravery, humility, mercy.
哦 我会推送这个的
Ooh, I'm about to tweet that.
不不 认真的
No, no, seriously,
放下手♥机♥ 放下手♥机♥
phones down, phones down.
所以 米奇
So, uh, Mitch,
所以你想要告诉我什麽
what is it that you wanted to tell me?
我认为我们刚刚谈了很多了 所以
I think we covered a lot of it just now, so...
我要回家连上黑人推特了
I'm gonna go home and log onto Black Twitter.
- 米奇 你不会真的 - 不不 不要告诉他
- Mitch, you don't actually... - No, no, no, don't tell him.
听到他到底做了什麽肯定很有趣
It is gonna be fun to hear what he does.
好吧
Okay.
哦 还有一件事 琳达
Oh, and another thing, Linda,
当你做电♥话♥会议记录的时候
when you're taking notes on conference calls,
我一直听著你在旁呼吸
I can hear you breathing.
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表