剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
They're just gonna keep trying until they have a boy
你就跟你的女儿们玩抛接球吧
Just play catch with your daughters
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh
有没有觉得他们每次回家
Doesn't it feel like every time they come home
都是从医院出来
it's from the hospital
我赌他们有一个厉害的保姆
I bet they have an amazing sitter
- 米奇 - 给我一分钟
- Mitch - Excuse me a sec
- 不不不 - 没问题的
- No, no. - Yes, yes
我只是要问问他们 犹太人式的对话
I'm just gonna ask 'em, Jew to Jew
我的女人需要出去嗨一晚
M'lady needs a night out
听着 就算我再需要
Look, as badly as I want one
我也不能挖别的母亲的墙脚 可以吗
I can't steal another mother's babysitter, can I
不我不可以 我不可以 这是潜规矩
No. I can't, I can't. It's a sacred rule
我们不会破坏任何规矩
We're not breaking any rules
音乐会是明晚 周五 安息日
The concert is tomorrow night, Friday night, the Sabbath
犹太人的传统 周五为安息日
那些人周五晚不出门
They don't go out on Friday nights
说 "那些人" 不会有冒犯意味吗
Isn't saying "they" offensive
如果我在谈论所有
It would be if I were talking
正统的犹太教♥徒♥的话就会
about all orthodox Jewish people
因为宗教原因周五晚不出门的那些人
who, for religious reasons, don't go out on Friday nights
但是我不是在谈论所有正统的犹太人教♥徒♥
but I'm not talking about all orthodox Jewish people
我是在说高尔坦家
I am talking about the Goldsteins
Goldsteins : 常见的犹太人姓氏
人家是姓高尔
The Goldmans
好吧 好吧 那个是冒犯性的
Okay. Well, that was offensive
快去
Okay.
我想为我之前的行为道歉
I want to apologize for my behavior earlier.
我猜我误解了
I guess I misunderstood.
我认为当我们结婚了
I thought when we got married,
我们就应该拒绝和其他人约会
we were gonna stop dating other people.
宝贝 我不想提马科斯
Babe, I didn't mention Marcus
因为我并不认为这很重要
because I didn't think it was a big deal.
你才是赢家 你得到了我
You won. You got me.
你得到了我的一切
You got all of this.
过来
Come here.
我打算去洗个澡
I'm gonna go take a shower.
你先给我两分钟预备 然后和我一起
You give me a two-minute head start, then join me.
如果你想的话
That is if you're still up for it.
still up : 可解作勃起
是的 我一直想
Oh, I'm still up for it, yeah.
但是这次 我们可以啪啪啪到水温变冷
Hey, but this time, we're going till the water gets cold, hello.
好啊
Hello.
马科斯 你真煞风景啊 兄弟
Marcus, my man, you are really wrecking the mood, bro.
我得到号♥码了
I got the number
我得到号♥码了
I got the number
我得到号♥码了
I got the number
礼拜五晚上我们要出去了
We're going out Friday night
- 信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥ - 是的
- Signal, signal. - Oh, yeah.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
不 我没有
Huh? No, I wasn't.
你刚刚是在看我的短♥信♥吗
Were you looking through my text?
我 我以为那是我的手♥机♥
I-I thought that was my phone.
你认为这个粉红色的是你手♥机♥吗
You thought your phone was the one with the pink case?
现在我发现它不是
And now I see that it is not.
你想知道什么
You know what?
听着 我们没有秘密
Look, we have no secrets.
没有 我相信你
No. I trust you.
是吗
Do you?
我打算把我的手♥机♥放在这
I'm gonna leave my phone right here,
这样一来 我离开后你就可以放心地看了
and while I'm gone, you feel free to take a look.
- 所以你看了吗 - 当然看了
- So did you look? - Of course I looked!
- 你必须去看 - 没错
- You had to look! - I had to look.
我是说 如果我可以在四次之内猜出你的密♥码♥
I mean, if I can figure out your password in four tries,
你基本上是等同叫我去看
you're basically telling me to look.
她就是让你去看
She is telling you to look.
所以那个混♥蛋♥说了什么
So what did that dirt bag say?
哈 我引述他所说的
Ha! He said, and I quote,
"票就放了在售票处
"Leaving tickets at will call.
还在想方法帮你拿后台通行证"
Still trying to get you backstage passes."
这家伙真大胆
The balls on this guy.
- 我不该看的 - 你为啥要看
- I shouldn't have looked. - Why would you look?
可是 向好方面想 后台通行证喔
But on the plus side, backstage passes.
你们应该先去找一个保姆
You guys got to find a babysitter!
噢 没错
Oh. Oh, yeah.
关于这事...
About that...
Empire State of Mind By Jay Z
你找到一个保姆了
You found a sitter?
我们二十分钟后就给她一个面试
We're interviewing her in, like, 20 minutes.
天哪 等一下 等一下
Oh, hold on, hold on. Hold on, wait, wait.
崔丝到现在还没见她吗
Tracy hasn't met her yet?
没有 但是她同意保持开放心态
No, no. But she's agreed to keep an open mind.
就像她对你的单身汉聚会
The same way she agreed to keep an open mind
保持开放心态一样吗
about your bachelor party?
我们的聚会最后是要去打保龄球和绘画啊
We ended up going bowling and painting plates.
我告诉你 崔丝是超想去看Jay Z
I'm telling you, Tracy is committed to seeing Jay Z.
好吧
All right.
Empire State of Mind By Jay Z
♪ 然后我带着我的孩子和我一起 ♪
♪ And I brought my boys with me ♪
♪ 跟泰泰说怎样 ♪
♪ Say what up to TyTy ♪
♪ 一边喝着迈泰酒 ♪
♪ Still sipping Mai Tais ♪
♪ 坐在场边 ♪
♪ Sitting courtside ♪
♪ 尼克斯队和篮网队给我击掌 ♪
♪ Knicks and Nets give me high five ♪
- ♪ 黑鬼...♪ - 别 别唱
- ♪ Nigga... ♪ - No, no!
- 不 - 不要干吗
- No! - No what?
不要 就是别唱
No! No!
好吧 好吧 我知道了 我不能说这个词了
Okay, okay, I get it. I can't say that word.
你不可以
You cannot.
我也不可以唱吗
But I can't sing it?
你不可以
You cannot.
米奇 这... 这个不是你可以说的词儿
Mitch, it's... it's just not a word that you have access to.
你应该听我唱一下 因为我不像其他人说 "黑鬼"
You should hear me do it because I don't pronounce the R.
你最好别说 "黑鬼"
You better not pronounce the R.
如果我哼出来呢 像是... 像是 "黑..."
What if I hum it? Sort of... sort of like "N..."
别别别别 咇咇咇咇
Bah-bah-bah-bah-bah, bah-bah-bah-bah.
别 别唱
No, no.
为什么... 为啥你不去唱艾莉西亚那部分
Why don't... why don't you just do the Alicia Keys part?
艾莉西亚那部分
Alicia Keys part?
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道是否我足够好
I don't know if I'm pretty enough.
嘿
Hey...
你是超棒棒的
you are plenty pretty.
- 好吧 来唱吧 - 好
- All right, let's do this. - Let's go!
高音到低音 宝贝 开唱吧
Top down, baby! Let's go for it!
世界是你的舞台
The world is your stage! Whoo!
♪ 在纽约 ♪
♪ In New York ♪
♪ 丛林一样的高楼大厦就是产生梦想的地方 ♪
♪ Concrete jungle where dreams are made of ♪
♪ 绝无你做不到的事 ♪
♪ There's nothing you can't do ♪
我觉得你在做的事是更冒犯人
I think what you're doing here is actually more offensive.
♪ 你就在纽约 ♪
♪ Now you're in New York ♪
♪ 这些街道让你有焕然一新的感觉 ♪
♪ These streets will make you feel brand-new ♪
是啊 我是有去足疗
Yes, I get pedicures.
每个男人都该去的
Every man should.
嗨 莎蒂
Hey, Sadie!
嗨 拉塞尔叔叔
Hey, Uncle Russell.
爸爸 我有疹子
Daddy, I have a rash.
不 甜心 你的疹子在哪儿里
Oh, no, Sweetie. Where's your rash?
在我的 "淫道" 里
On my "bagina."
崔丝
Trace?
我们的女儿问了一个很具体问题
Our daughter asked a specific question,
所以我用正确的术语来告诉她
so I'm gonna use the correct terminology.
听起来蛮合理的
It makes sense to me.
他们成长得很快
They grow up so fast.
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表