剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表
Babe,
我们不先谈谈的话 我实在是吃不下
I can't eat without us talking about this.
好啊 如果你想问为啥琪琪会招惹到我
Okay, you want to talk about why Kiki bothers me?
那就谈谈
Let's talk.
- 那我们是不是... - 留下 当然了
- Maybe we should... - Stay? Yes.
但在我心目中 你是最美的啊
But all that matters is I think you're beautiful.
你是我性感的小黑妞
You're my little sexy cocoa puff.
停下 小黑哥
Slow down, Black Romeo.
真正把我惹毛的
What really ticks me off
是你让我以为琪琪是黑人
is that you let me assume that Kiki was black.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
是你自己这么想的
You let you assume that Kiki was black.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
所以现在都成了我的错咯
So it's my fault for thinking
怪我没料到这个编着发
that a woman named Kiki, who got her hair braided
跑到牙买♥♥加的琪琪是个白人
to go to Jamaica, is white?
我本来想说
Wh... what I meant to say
她到牙买♥♥加才编发的
was she got her hair braided in Jamaica.
噢 白妞才干这种事
Oh. That is a white lady thing.
听着 可能是我误导你了
Look, I may have led you down a path.
但老实说 我和凯瑟琳约会那时
But honestly, when I was dating Katherine...
琪琪
Kiki.
有些黑人女性用异样的眼光看我
I got some looks from black women.
所以我就不想和你提起
And I guess I never told you about her
免得你也那样看我
because I don't want to get that look from you.
她们那样看你是可以理解的
And those looks are understandable.
在黑人种群中的跨种族恋爱
There's a lot of historical baggage that comes with
可是有很沉重的历史包袱的
interracial dating in the black community.
对女性来说确实不容易
I mean, it can be hard out there for the sisters.
- 你可以继续说 - 谢谢
- I'll allow it. - Thank you.
黑人男性在很长一段时间
The black men have been supported by loyal black women
受忠实的黑人女性支持
for a long time.
所以当黑人男性和其他人种谈恋爱时
So when they date outside of their race,
这就有点像出轨了
it can feel like a betrayal.
- 没错 - 有些黑人
- Preach. - Yeah, and some black men
从来不和黑妞谈恋爱
don't date black woman at all
因为他们觉得那些女的都粗野蛮横
because they feel that they're loud and overbearing.
来了 就是这表情
There it is... that's the look I was talking about.
是啊 这吃人的表情
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That is a scary look.
听着 我误导你 让你想错
Look... I let you jump to a conclusion.
我真的十分 十分对不起
And for that, I'm very, very sorry.
我很长一段时间
And I know for a long time,
我都和很多女的上过床
I had sex with a lot of women.
听我说完
Hear me out.
我只是"走马观花"而已
I mean, I ran through them.
听"大嘴巴"的劝告 别再说了
Uh, from one blabbermouth to another, stop talking.
总而言之
Long story short:
今生今世
I wouldn't want to spend
和我共度余生的人 只有你
the rest of my life with anybody but you.
那这一点咱们达成共识了
Well, I think we can all agree on one thing.
- 琪琪必须走 - 对
- Kiki's gotta go. - Yes.
真搞不懂你们当初干嘛请她
I don't know why you ever hired her.
那谁来告诉她呢
So who's telling her?
- 你啊 - 当然是你啊
- You are. - Of course you are.
那不如让塞迪来说吧
So, we're going with Sadie, then?
她的小嘴巴可不饶人
She can be mean.
窗户修饰估计要下周才能到
So the window treatments will be here next week,
但这样其实也差不多了
but this is pretty much what it's gonna look like.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
- 这个嘛 - 很好啊
- Well, uh... - It's great.
原来这地方还能变得这么好看
Yeah, who knew this place could look so good?
你太棒了
You nailed it.
这话题咱们先放一放吧
If we could just put a pin in how great it looks.
好吧
Oh, right.
我们必须谈一谈
We need to talk about something.
我只是想确定 我这么说
And I need to make sure that I put this in a context
不会让你觉得唐突
that makes sense to you.
米奇
Mitch.
好
Right.
大约在四百年前
Now, about 400 years ago...
你扯太远了
Way too far back.
好吧 我来
Look, I got this, guys.
- 琪琪 - 怎么了
- Kiki? - Yeah?
你从哪弄来这些可爱的毛线球的
Where did you get these adorable rope balls?
- 你自己做的吗 - 好吧
- Did you make these? - Okay, guys.
还是我来
Back to me.
凯瑟琳 你人很好
Katherine, you're a nice person,
我们都觉得
and I think I speak for all of us
这件事我们想就到此为止了
when I say we just want to end this
但不想搞的那么难堪
with a little class and dignity.
不用了
We're done?
我把活都干完了 你特么说不用了
You just used my services, and now we're done.
好吧
Okay!
对了 想起来了
Oh, right, right.
这才是我俩分手的原因
That's why I broke up with her.
她简直是疯子
She's nuts.
说我疯子
Oh, I'm nuts?
你全家才是疯子呢
You're nuts.
我特么之前还专门问你
I specifically asked you wads
因为咱俩的事
if you had a problem hiring me
雇用我有没有问题
because of the circumstances,
你♥他♥妈♥说没问题
and you holes said that you didn't.
你现在居然炒我鱿鱼
And now you're firing me?
看老娘不弄死你
I will show you fired.
老娘要把这破屋烧成灰
I will burn this hole to the ground!
老娘的枕头更好看
And my pillow was better!
他们还说黑妞脾气火爆呢
And they say black girls are the crazy ones.
快看 塞迪终于
Look at that. Sadie finally found
找到她家乡文化的魅力了
the beauty of her culture after all.
多棒啊
It's pretty great, right?
我就知道这要花
I knew all it would take was
相当多的耐心和鼓励
the right amount of patience, encouragement...
以及把你闺女变成垃圾婆
And a child lock on your garbage can.
随你咋说
Whatever.
我家闺女终于接受她的血统了
My little girl is finally embracing her heritage.
看来 我说的话让她想通了
Obviously, whatever I said got through to her.
是啊 我还把那个金发芭比的腿扯了下来
Yeah, also I pulled the legs off of blonde Barbie.
- 你为了我这么做 - 是啊 当然了
- You did that for me? - Yeah, of course.
真是太贴心了
That's so sweet.
你俩的婚姻真是让人搞不懂
I don't understand your marriage.
我给你做了正宗的菲律宾晚餐
I made you a traditional Filipino dinner.
好大的味道啊
It smells in here.
闭嘴 赶快吃
Shut up and eat it!
- 她真是像我 - 赶快
- She's all me. - Hurry up.
我们还得帮咱们的脑残邻居解决问题呢
We have to go solve our dumb neighbors' problems.
剧集 | 老实说(2015) | 导航列表