The sun.
太阳
And he has placed in front of us a daunting but righteous task.
祂给予了我们一项艰巨却正义的任务
We will not falter.
我们不会退缩
Heh. we will not rest.
我们不会休止
Until we have brought god's holy light
直到我们将上帝的神圣之光
Down on each and every bloodsucking abomination!
照耀到每个可憎的吸血鬼身上
Hallelujah. hallelujah!
哈利路亚 哈利路亚
Amen. praise jesus!
阿门 上帝保佑
Amen.
阿门
Time to pack it up, andy.
该走了 安迪
My family used to own this whole damn town.
我的家族以前拥有整条村子
The land this rat hole stands on included.
包括这老鼠洞酒吧所在的这块地
You don't own this rat hole no more
但现在这个老鼠洞不是你的了
so I'm cuttin' you off.
所以我得请你走
Join the club.
清醒点吧
One minute you're a hero,
一分钟前你还是英雄
the next you can't get a fucking drink.
一分钟后你连酒都没得喝
Yeah, well,
对
I ain't never seen a bird fly so high
我没见过鸟儿能一直高飞
it don't have to come down sometime.
却不用下来休息的
What's that for?
这是什么意思
It's your pity party.
这是你的哀怜派对
Only one you're getting from me, so suck it up.
就这一杯 所以赶紧喝
Thanks.
谢了
Don't thank me.
别谢我
It's just easier for me not to hate you.
只不过不去恨你会比较容易
Hating takes a lot of energy.
恨一个人需要耗费很多精力
And I'm saving mine up
我得保存精力
for all the good shit that's coming my way.
花在追求好东西上
'Cause I am a good person.
因为我是个好人
And I deserve good shit in my life.
好东西我是应得的
Yeah, yeah, put it on a bumper sticker.
对 对 把你的金句贴在保险杠上吧(意为自欺欺人)
Oh, thank you, sookie.
谢谢你 苏琪
Hey, where's vampire bill at tonight?
今晚吸血鬼比尔去哪里了
Is he out celebrating?
他出去庆祝了吗
Some sort of vampire party?
吸血鬼聚会之类的
Heh. actually, we're celebrating together later.
事实上 等会儿我们会一起庆祝
Well, just tell him congratulations from me.
你代我祝贺他吧
I don't care what nobody says,
我不在乎别人说什么
if I met a nice vampire girl,
如果我遇到个漂亮的吸血鬼女孩
I'd be proud to have her on my arm.
我会很骄傲地搂着她
I'd love to see your mama's face
真想看看你♥妈♥的♥表情
if you brought her home for dinner.
要是你把她带回家吃饭
Yeah, me too.
对 我也想
You know, yeah. I mean, well,
你知道 我是说
does bill know anybody my age?
比尔认识些和我年纪差不多的女孩吗
Seriously.
我认真的
Hi, daddy.
好啊 爹地
What is this?
怎么回事
There are favors and there are favors.
你要我帮忙 我也要你回敬
She is extremely annoying.
她可真是烦人至极
You can't do this. we had a deal.
你不能这样 我们说好的
Yeah, well, now the terms have changed. she's yours.
条件变了 她是你的了
Unless you wanna give me sookie?
除非你想把苏琪给我
It's just a suggestion.
只是个建议罢了
Though a few nights with this one may change your mind.
和她待几个晚上 说不定能让你改变主意
Good luck.
祝你好运
So who's good to eat around here?
这周围谁的血比较好喝
He ain't listening to me.
他不听我的
Good luck.
祝你好运
We're closing.
我们要打烊了
Give me your keys.
拿你的车钥匙给我
I ain't giving you shit, stackhouse.
我什么都不会给你的 斯塔克豪斯
I'm a failure.
我是个失败者
A pathetic loser. and everybody knows it.
一个彻底的失败者 这所有人都知道
Just like she said they would.
就像她说的那样
She's real happy with herself.
她倒真是洋洋自得
It don't ever make me happy to see someone in pain.
快乐不是建立在别人的痛苦上的
I'm gonna call your sister to come pick you up.
我打给你姐姐 让她接你回去
Detective bellefleur.
贝弗勒探长
Where's my car?
我的车呢
Andy bellefleur, the only thing
安迪·贝弗勒 今晚你能做的
you're driving tonight is us crazy.
就是让我们都疯掉
Portia said she's on her way to pick you up.
波西亚说她已经出来接你回去
Give me your keys.
把你的车钥匙给我
I don't have 'em.
我没有钥匙
Left 'em in the car.
留在车里了
Right here, underneath this light.
就在这儿 在这个灯下面
Some son of a bitch stole my car.
哪个狗♥娘♥养♥的偷了我的车
You sure this is where you parked it?
你肯定是停在这里了
This whole town's gone to shit.
整个镇都乱了
Nobody used to go murdering each other, stealin' cars.
以前人们都不会杀人 偷车
That's what happens when you don't
不让一个好警♥察♥好好做事
let a good cop do his job.
就是这结果
Ain't that it over there?
它不就停在那边么
That ain't where I parked it.
我没停在那边
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
That ain't mine, I swear.
那不是我的 我发誓
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表