Men in his employment the same way he do the women.
那样明显标注自己的性别
Okay.
好吧
You don't have to wear the uniform.
你不用穿制♥服♥了
Thank you.
多谢
Remind me why I hired you again.
别忘了我雇你的原因
Affirmative action.
保证完成任务
Loaded skins and a pitcher of bud.
烤马铃薯皮还有一壶啤酒
Is that it for y'all?
就要这些吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 小姐
If you serve them nachos off them titties
如果用你的乳♥头♥盛烤玉米片来
we'd all be mighty obliged.
我们都会感激不尽
Ain't nothing I like more than lickin' food off-- okay, then.
我倒很想用舌头把食物舔下来 好的稍等
That's a fine ass too.
小屁♥股♥也挺翘
Ow! ow-- ow-- you wanna let go of the lady, you?
你是想离这位小姐远点呢
Or you want me to knock you into next week?
还是想要我狠揍你一顿
Damn it, you're about to break my arm.
见鬼 你快弄断我胳膊了
Apologize.
道歉
Sorry.
对不起
Maybe you and your friends should find someplace else to eat.
你和你朋友去别家吃吧
Let's go.
我们走
Don't look at me, you.
你 别看我
Rene, you should have let me handle that myself.
雷内 我的事让我自己解决
Merlotte's is a nice place.
马洛特是个好地方
And we all want to keep it that way.
我们都想维护这里的宁静
And besides, you remind me of my baby sister, you.
而且你让我想起了我的小妹妹
I hope to god that somebody will stick up
老天保佑 她哪天要是被哪个混♥蛋♥亲薄了
For her if some asshole ever does her that way.
也会有人来帮她一把
Arlene
艾琳娜
Would you tell rene thank you for helping me out with that jerk tonight?
你能替我谢谢雷内今晚帮我搞定那些混♥蛋♥吗
I was so flustered I think I might have seemed ungrateful.
我太激动了 我想我没能向他表示感谢
Please let me get my period tonight.
希望今晚老朋友能来
Even though rene wants one of his own,
尽管雷内想要个他自己的孩子
But I sure don't want him to feel like he's being forced
但我不想他感觉是被迫的
Did you just read my mind?
你刚刚听了我的心里话?
Sorry. I'm not very focused tonight.
抱歉 今晚我不太能集中思想
My private thoughts are none of your business.
我自己的想法不关你的事
Sookie.
苏琪
Wanna step into my office?
请来下我的办公室
I swear I try not to listen, but
我发誓我有努力不去读心 但
I can't always keep my guard up.
总有闪神的时候
Is it true you can't hear the vampire's thoughts at all?
你真的读不到吸血鬼的思维吗
God, that's-- I mean, that must be very relaxing for you.
天啊 我是说 那样你一定轻松多了
You know, not having to work so hard not to hear.
我是说 不用使劲不去听周围人的心里话
Yes.
的确
Can you hear me?
你可以读我的心吗
I don't want to hear you.
我不想读
Why not?
为什么不呢
I'd have to quit if I read your mind
如果我读了你的心我就得辞职
and I like it here.
我喜欢在这工作
You don't have to quit.
你不必辞职
Sam,
山姆
I've had to leave every job I've ever had
我的每个工作就做不久
because I could hear my boss' thoughts.
就是因为我能听到老板们的心里话
You might be surprised by what you find.
也许你会发现惊喜
Not all surprises are good. try sometime.
不是所有的惊喜都是好的 有时候也试试
Now listen, don't you worry.
听着 别担心
You got a job here as long as you want one.
你在这想做多久就做多久
I should get back to work.
我该回去工作了
Come on.
你呀
Baby girl, don't even let that get you down.
小姑娘 别被那给打击了哦
Don't let what get me down?
别被什么给打击
Don't let nothing get you down.
别让任何事打击你
It's the only way to live.
只有这样才能生存下去
Ain't that right, big john?
大强 你说我说的对吗
Right.
很对
Hey, how's jason?
杰森还好吗
He's probably pretty pissed off at me right about now, but, hell,
他现在准恨我恨的发疯呢 去他妈
He probably deserves it.
他活该
You know, I have to say i-- I'm surprised you and him got back together.
我得说 我很奇怪你和他还能在一起
No more than I am, baby. believe me.
我比你还奇怪呢 宝贝 相信我
Think it's gonna last?
那你觉得能够长久吗
Is there a reason you want to know, tara?
你怎么问题那么多的? 塔拉
No.
不是
Ever since I been friends with sookie,
自从我和苏琪成了朋友
I-- I've just gotten a kick out of watching jason's escapades with women,
我就很乐于监督杰森和女人们胡来
You know.
你清楚的
Sort of.
有那么点儿
God only knows what happened to my tables.
天知道我那桌发生了什么
In other news, a tragic car crash in town has claimed three lives today.
另一则新闻 今天发生的一起车祸中有三人丧生
Hey, turn it up.
把音量开大点
Theodore newlin, his wife, yvette,
西欧多·纽林 他妻子 伊薇特
And their 18-month-old daughter bethany.
和他们18个月大的女儿 贝瑟妮
All pronounced dead on arrival at baylor university medical center.
三人送至贝勒大学医学中心后即宣布死亡
There were a total of seven other casualties as well
同时还有七人重伤
In the freak accident, apparently caused when a freeway...
在这起离奇事故中 显然是由于高速公路...
Well, hey, there, little human chick.
你好啊 人类小妞
I'm -- I'm here to drop off some
我来这是给个叫比尔·康普顿的
Information about an electrician for bill compton.
捎个关于电工的口信
Is he here?
他在这儿吗
Maybe.
可能
She smells fresh.
她闻起来真新鲜
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表