Jake gyllenhaal in jarhead with that little santa hat on.
还有留着锅盖头带圣诞帽的杰克·吉伦哈尔
Hey, where you goin'? what's wrong?
你去哪儿 怎么了
But it always ends up the same.
不过结局都一样
There must be some people who know about your talent.
肯定有人知道你会读心术吧
The people closest to me.
最亲近的人
But we never talk about it.
不过我们从不谈及它
And I do my best to stay out of their heads.
我也尽量不去读他们所想
Over the years I've learned how.
这些年我已经学会怎么控制了
I figure it's kind of unethical to listen in to my family and my friends,
偷听家人 朋友还有老板的心里所想
My boss.
我觉得不太道德
But they know.
不过他们知道
Other people suspect or they think I'm psychic.
其他人也会怀疑 或以为我能通灵
Most people just think I'm crazy.
大部分人认为我疯了
What does it sound like?
听起来像什么
It's sort of like a stream of consciousness.
像是一种意识流
Gets weirder when people are mad, or upset and sometimes...
当人们发怒或者郁闷的时候就会变得更奇怪
Sometimes it's just images.
有时只是一些想象
I should be gettin' home.
我得回家了
Bill, I feel completely healed.
比尔 我觉得我完全好了
You are.
确实
Do doctors know that v-juice can do this?
医生知道吸血鬼的血有这个作用吗
No.
不知道
And we wanna keep it that way.
我们也不想让人知道
I should show you to your car.
我带你回你车那儿去
How you doin', motherfucker? what's up, joe?
最近怎么样哇 混♥蛋♥ 怎么样啊 乔
Sexy ass over there.
屁♥股♥真性感
Hey, hey, hey. hey, baby.
宝贝儿
Hey, big boy, what's up, you?
大个子 干嘛呢
What's up, baby?
在干嘛 宝贝儿
I'm terrell.
我叫特瑞尔
Tara.
泰拉
Tara. all right, all right, all right, all right.
泰拉 不错 不错
So what's a fine girl like you doing sitting here all by herself?
像你这么漂亮的女孩怎么一个人坐这
I'm watching my fool cousin trying to hit on the straightest man here.
在看我那猪头表兄 他想泡这儿最正宗的异性恋
Mm. all right.
是嘛
Well, baby, I am the straightest man here.
宝贝儿 我才是这最正宗的异性恋
Really?
真的吗
You can just ask any one of these honeys.
你可以随便问一个女人
Look, I should tell you.
我得告诉你
I am married.
我已经结过婚了
Well, that's not a problem for me.
那对我来说不是问题
Uh-huh. well, my husband is a mercenary.
我老公是个雇佣兵
Black oil.
肮脏的石油交易
He just got back from assassinating some guys in iraq.
他刚从伊♥拉♥克♥执行暗♥杀♥任务回来
Oh, you makin' this shit up.
瞎编的吧
I wish I was.
希望如此
Because he ain't worth me, I can tell you that,
他不值得我爱 但是我可以告诉你
But if he ever caught me with another man,
如果他看到我跟别的男人在一起
he'd kill us both.
他会把我们都杀掉
I'm not sure who he'd kill first.
不知道他会先杀哪一个
Probably me.
可能是我
I hope so.
希望如此
Bitch, you crazy.
溅人 你疯了吧
He already shot one guy in the nuts
他开枪毁了一个男人的命根
just for buying me a cd.
就因为那人给我买♥♥了张碟
Oh, hell, no.
见鬼 算了
Oh! oh! fuck!
靠
Aah! fuck!
靠
Oh, my god!
天哪
This how you wanna play, huh?
喜欢玩这个?
How old are you?
你多大了
Am I allowed to ask that?
我可以问吗
I was made a vampire in 1865.
1865年我变成了吸血鬼
When I was 30 human years old.
当时30岁
Wow, you look older than that.
你看起来比30岁老
Life was harder then.
生存越来越难
Were you in the civil war?
参加南北战争了吗
I was.
参加了
Would you be willing to come and talk to my grandmother's club?
你愿意来我祖母的俱乐部聊聊吗
It's mostly a bunch of old people who had family in the war.
都是些老人家 他们的家人都参加过南北战争
They call themselves the descendants of the glorious dead.
他们称自己是光荣烈士的后代
The glorious dead?
光荣烈士?
There is nothing glorious about dying in a war.
死在战场上没什么光荣的
Bunch of starvin', freezin' boys,
数不尽的挨饿受冻的孩子
Killin' each other so the rich people can stay rich.
互相残杀以便富人能继续富下去
Madness.
疯狂的行为
I'm sure it was awful.
肯定很可怕
Would it make you happy if I did this?
我去跟他们聊 能让你开心吗
Oh, it would make my grandmother ecstatic.
我祖母会高兴死的
Would it make you happy?
能让你开心吗
Well, yes.
嗯 会的
I'll do it then.
那我就去
And look forward to meeting your grandmother.
期待与你祖母见面
When may I call on you?
什么时候可以来拜访你
I'm off work tomorrow.
明天我休息
Just after dark then.
那天黑以后吧
Sam's still up.
山姆还没睡
Oh, that's creepy.
真恐怖
We never should have given them the
永远都不能给予他们选举权
Vote and legitimized their unholy existence.
也绝不能承认他们这种邪恶生灵的合法地位
The american people need to know these are creatures of satan.
美国人们必须清楚 他们是撒旦的子民
Demons, literally. They have no soul.
是魔鬼 实际上他们就没有灵魂
But reverend newlin,
纽林牧师
You must be aware of polls that show
你得注意到 民♥意♥调查显示
Consistently growing support for vampire rights.
越来越多的人支持吸血鬼权益
Those polls are fixed.
那些调查数据是经过篡改的
Do you know how much money these monsters have given to
你们知道这些怪物给了
Politicians of both parties? as well as the corporate media?
两党的政客和大众传媒多少钱吗
That's nonsense. vampires don't seek to control human policy.
无稽之谈 吸血鬼无意控制人类政♥治♥
It's of very little interest to us.
这对我们几乎没有吸引力
We simply want the same rights you can't trace any of it.
我们只想要相同的权利 现在没有证据
It's all been laundered.
黑钱都被洗干净了
Are you accusing my organization of criminal activity, sir?
你是在控告我们进行犯罪活动吗 先生
I will not speak to her directly, sharon.
我不会和她直接对话的 谢伦
Why is that, reverend newlin?
为什么呢 纽林牧师
My commitment to christ jesus, praise his name,
我向主发誓 赞颂他的名字
Compels me not to recognize her kind.
绝不认可她的种族
Well, that's gonna make it difficult to have a dialogue.
这样的话 谈话很难继续进行下去了
I will not speak to her directly.
我不会直接与她对话
Thank you, sharon.
谢谢 谢伦
I don't think jesus would mind if somebody was a vampire.
我觉得上帝不会介意某人是不是吸血鬼
I don't either, honey.
我也是 亲爱的
Is this sausage different from what you usually make?
这香肠跟你以前做的有什么不一样吗?
No.
没有
It tastes so much more complex than it usually does.
尝起来比以往的味道丰富得多
Oh, dear, you think it's gone bad.
宝贝儿 难道坏了吗?
No, it's delicious.
不 很美味
It's like I can close my eyes and I can see the farm the pig lived on,
我闭上眼睛都可以感受到农场还有猪的气息
And feel the sun and the rain on my face
感觉到阳光和小雨轻拂脸颊
and even taste the earth that the herbs grew out of.
甚至能尝出泥土青草的芬芳
Hey, miss stackhouse.
嗨 斯塔克豪斯小姐
Oh. good morning, tara.
早上好 泰拉
No, you sit down.
不 你过去坐吧
I'll make a new pot.
我再煮一壶
All right.
好的
You look awful. yeah.
你看起来糟透了 对
Well, I feel even worse.
对 比糟透还要糟
Yes, you can take a shower here.
好吧 你可以在这儿洗个澡
And you can borrow some of my clothes.
你可以穿我的衣服
Thanks.
谢了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表