一点也不
No.
吸血鬼常常背叛相信他们的人
Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know.
我们跟你们人类的价值取向不同
We don't have human values like you.
很多人类也会背叛相信他们的人
A lot of humans turn on those who trust them too.
我可不是个笨蛋
I'm not a total fool.
不过你的血很美味啊
Oh, but you have other very juicy arteries.
我最喜欢在大腿内侧下口
There's one in the groin that's a particular favorite of mine.
先生 你可以闭嘴了
Hey, you just shut your nasty mouth, mister.
虽然你是个吸血鬼 但在跟我讲话时
You might be a vampire, but when you talk to me,
嘴巴放干净点
You will talk to me like the lady that I am.
要不要来点我的血
You wanna drink the blood they collected?
不要
No.
你们人类认为喝我们的血有益健康
I understand it makes humans feel more healthy.
改善他们的性生活质量
Improves their sex life.
我的身体可壮如牛
I'm as healthy as a horse.
我也不想跟你涉及我的私生活
And I have no sex life to speak of, so--
你自己留着吧
you can just keep it.
你可以拿去卖♥♥了
You could always sell it.
我碰都不想碰
I wouldn't touch it.
你是什么人
What are you?
我叫苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
I-i'm-- I'm sookie stackhouse
我只是个服务生
and I'm a waitress.
你叫什么
What's your name?
比尔
Bill.
比尔?
Bill?
我还以为你会叫安托万或巴泽尔之类的
I-- I thought it might be antoine or basil or, heh or, like,
兰福特也差不多
Langford, maybe.
没想到是比尔?
But, bill?
吸血鬼比尔
Vampire bill.
天啊
Oh, my.
那...
So...
这是银的?
Silver, huh?
我以为只对狼人有效
I thought that only affected werewolves.
我可不是认同狼人的存在
I-i-i'm not implying that werewolves exist.
就是在电影中常看到这样的镜头
I mean, that's just what you always see in the movies.
如果你能对此保密
I'd appreciate it if you didn't share
我将感激不尽
this information with anyone.
我们不希望自己的死穴人尽皆知
We don't like for our weaknesses to be made public knowledge.
好的
Yeah.
没问题
Okay.
比尔 回头见
Well, see ya, bill.
我得去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
苏琪
Sookie.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
你没事儿吧
You okay?
我很好啊
I'm fine.
对了 告诉你吧
And, for your information,
不是所有的吸血鬼都能保护好自己
not all vampires can take care of themselves.
明天见 山姆
Night, sam. night.
明儿见 泰拉
Night, tara.
明天见
Night.
泰拉 多谢你今晚来帮忙
Thanks for helping me out tonight, tara.
你打算给我多少钱
How much you gonna pay me?
20美元?
Uh, 20 bucks?
山姆 你觉得20美元一晚我会在这儿工作?
Sam. how do you expect me to work here for 20 bucks a night?
我可没打算让你在这工作
I don't expect you to work here.
你只是今晚来帮忙而已 最多1小时
You only covered tonight for what, an hour at the most?
话虽如此 但山姆...
Yeah, but sam.
如果我在这工作...
If I did work here
你赶走客人是迟早的事儿
it'd be a matter of time before you went off on somebody.
我可不想丢了顾客
Heh. I don't wanna drive my customers away.
我只是对笨蛋凶一点而已
I only go off on stupid people.
我的大多是客人都是笨蛋
Most of my customers are stupid people.
不过 我可以帮你看着苏琪
Yeah, but-- I could help you keep an eye on sookie.
你也看到她对吸血鬼那着迷的眼神儿
You see the way she was looking at that vampire?
这样下去可不好收拾哦
That is just trouble looking for a place to happen.
她对我们俩都很重要
And she means too much to both of us
不能让她有什么事
to let anything happen to her.
好吧
All right.
明天6点上班
Be here tomorrow at 6.
这书拿去自学一下
And learn this on your own.
我可没时间给你培训
I don't have time to train you.
山姆 我上一年级时
Sam, I was mixing whiskey sours for my mama
就给我妈调威士忌来着
when I was in first grade.
这都是小菜一碟
It's just like riding a bicycle.
-那太糟了 -你也这么想?
-That's fucked up. -you think?
我妈真疯了
My mama crazy.
可不是 妹子
Damn, girl.
山姆 我姐在不
Hey, sam, is my sister here?
她已经回家了
No, sookie already went home.
你好 杰森
Hi, jason.
你好
Hey.
我是泰拉
Uh, my name is tara.
我从幼儿园起就是你姐的死党
Been your sister's best friend since kindergarten?
还经常到你家过夜
I used to sleep over at your house for, like, years.
我认得你
I know who you are.
你当然得认得我
You better know who I am.
好久不见 小帅哥
Well, hello, stranger.
唐恩
Dawn.
过来瞧瞧
Come here.
看看你 越来越漂亮了
Look at you. you look great.
-最近怎么样? -还凑合
-How you been? -fine.
夜夜笙歌♥
Partyin'.
你不生我气了?
So you ain't mad at me?
我为什么要生你气啊
Why would I be mad at you?
因为我没像往常那样给你打电♥话♥
Well, for not calling. you know. the usual.
小杰森 我可没指望你什么
Jason, baby, I ain't got no expectations of you.
我又不是傻瓜
I'm not an idiot.
你几点下班
Hey, what time do you get off work?
我怎么知道
Well, I don't know.
刚好下班
Oh, well, right now.
想到哪去吗
You want to go somewhere?
好啊
Well, yeah, I do.
我想回家
I want to go home.
明天见 泰拉
Good night, tara.
天啊
Oh, my god.
你怎么老这副德行
You are a gigantic parody of yourself
你自己还不知道
and you don't even know it.
很高兴见到你泰拉 祝你好运
Great seeing you, tara, good luck.
"祝我好运"
"good luck"?
好运个屁啊
Good luck with what?
该死
Shit.
晚上好 外婆
Hey, gran.
晚上好 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
猜猜今晚发生了什么
Guess what happened tonight?
有人约你了?
You got a date.
不是
Um, no.
一个吸血鬼到我们酒吧来了
A vampire came into the bar.
他有獠牙吗
Did he have fangs?
恩 但大部分时间都藏起来了
Yeah, but most of the time they stayed put away.
他有没有咬人?
Did he bite anybody?
没有
No.
他只要了杯红酒
Uh, he just had a glass of wine.
不过点了却没喝
Well, he ordered it, but didn't drink it.
我猜他只是想来酒吧坐坐
I think he just wanted some company.
你喜欢他吗
Did you like him?
他很风趣
He was real interesting.
不打扰你休息了
I'll let you get to bed.
好的宝贝儿 我就是等你才一直没睡
Mm. okay, honey, I just stayed up until you got here.
蒂娜 过来
Come on, tina.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表