Gonna be clear skies all day.
今天的天气会很晴朗
Wait, bill, it's light out.
等下 比尔 阳光照进来了
Yes, I suppose it is.
是啊 应该是
Yeah.
是
Yeah, okay.
是 好的
No. no, I'll make the call.
不不 我来打这电♥话♥
His mama passed a couple years back
他妈妈几年前就去世了
but he had some family in kentucky.
他在肯塔基州还有几个亲戚
His dentist confirmed the match just a bit ago.
不久前他的牙科医生进行比对吻合
I thought you should be the first to know.
我想你应该第一个知道
Goddang it.
苍天啊
Why neil?
为什么是尼尔
He was such a quiet kid.
他是多么安静的一个小孩
I'd have never thought he'd get mixed up with fangers.
我从没想到他会和吸血鬼纠缠不清
Damn.
见鬼
To have nothing left of you to id but teeth.
除了牙齿没有留下别的可以辨别身份的
You wanna maybe let one of the homes in monroe handle him?
你想要他在门罗的家人来处理吗
No.
不用
No. he worked for me. I owe it to him.
不用了 他为我工作过 我理应为他做这些
Give me a couple hours, I'll come over and claim him, okay?
给我几小时 我会过来认领他的 好吗
Okay. thanks, mike.
好的 多谢 迈克
Yeah.
好的
Pretty tore up?
哭的稀里哗啦吗
Blind-sided him.
他是个老脑筋
Had no idea neil was a fangbanger.
一点都不知道尼尔是个尖牙饭
Jesus, bud, the kid was creepy.
上帝啊 布德 这孩子真古怪
What 19 year-old goes to work for a funeral home?
19岁的人怎么会跑去殡仪馆工作呢
I worked in a slaughterhouse when I was 15.
我15岁时还在屠宰场工作呢
They made me clean chitlins.
他们逼我洗猪肠
Speaking of freaks...
说到怪胎
And that's it.
就是这样
I got no control over what people do after they leave the bar.
客人离开酒吧后 我可管不了他们
You remember anyone being unusually
你记不记得有人对吸血鬼
Angry over what those vampires did to your bar?
在酒吧的行径特别气愤的
Yeah, everyone. we were all angry.
有啊 每个人 我们都很气愤
Heck, you might as well interrogate the whole town.
见鬼 你或许该问问镇上所有人
Between you and me,
关上门来说
I wouldn't be heartbroken if you didn't find who did it.
即使你抓不到凶手我也不会难过
You know what I'm sayin'?
你知道我的意思吧
Old mrs. stackhouse, on the other hand
但对斯塔克豪斯太太来说
now that's a real tragedy.
确实是场悲剧
Her and dawn and maudette pickens
她 唐恩和马蒂·皮金斯
one right after the other.
一个接一个
You fellas got any leads on that?
你们有什么线索了吗
We're workin' on some right now.
我们正在查
Good. I'm pullin' for you guys.
好 我会支持你们的
Okay.
好
You remember anything else
想起什么的话
we'll be havin' a burger inside.
我们就在你店里吃汉堡
Come on, andy.
来吧 安迪
Hey, sam.
山姆
One other thing.
还有件事儿
You recall spendin' any time out in the woods lately?
你记得最近在林子里做了什么吗
Yeah.
是的
Some.
记得一些
But you knew that already, didn't you?
你已经知道了 是吗
Oh, andy.
安迪
If...
假如...
If I tell you, you-- you have to keep this a secret.
如果我告诉你 你要替我保密
All right, nobody in town knows.
这儿没人知道
But, uh, I come from a family of naturists.
其实我来自一个裸体主义家庭
Like bird watchers?
像观鸟者
No. no, not naturalists. naturists.
不是自然主义者 而是裸体主义者
Naturists believe in a freer clothing-optional kind of lifestyle.
裸体主义者崇尚一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的生活方式
You're a nudist?
你有裸体癖
No, no. good lord, no.
不是的 老天 不是
But my folks were, I'm embarrassed to say.
但我的家人都这样 确实难以启齿
They spent most of their lives at a nudist colony.
他们大部分时间都在裸体聚居区度过
Oh, yeah? around here?
是吗 在这附近吗
No, in texas, just outside beaumont.
没有 在德州 在博蒙特郊外
But, uh, ever since they passed
不过 他们去世后
I honor their memory once a year by, uh,
我每年都会用他们的方式纪念他们
Taking a run through the woods the way they used to.
像他们一样裸体奔跑着穿过树林
It's-- it's my private way of mourning.
这是我秘密的哀悼方式
I'm sorry if anybody had to see it.
如果有人看到我只能说对不起了
What?
什么?
Hooker, you done got took. heh-heh.
小妞 你该仔细想想
That wasn't no damn exorcism
这根本就不是驱鬼
that was a straight-up con job.
而是骗人的把戏
You know what the fucked-up thing is?
你知道最恼人的是什么吗
What? it worked.
什么? 它居然起作用了
It was like aliens beamed down and switched out her brain.
就像外星人降临 给她换了脑子
Then that was 445 well-spent.
那这445美元花得很值
Shit. happy dance.
妈的 这还不够高兴吗
You should be glad to be rid of that...
你应该高兴你妈摆脱了...
That's your mama. I ain't gonna say it.
这是你妈妈 与我无关
Fuck that.
妈的
All the shit you've built up doesn't go away because
你一辈子养成的烂习惯不可能就因为那个怪女人
Some hoodoo woman moves some rocks around on your belly.
把一些石头放在你肚子上就没有了
I thought you said it worked.
你刚还说过它起作用了
I thought you said it was a con job.
你刚也说这是骗人的鬼把戏
Heifer, it's not a con job if you got your money's worth.
小妞 既然你钱花得值这就不是骗人的
Hell. and who knows?
妈的 谁知道呢
It might do you some good too.
可能对你也有效
I don't have another 445 to waste on bullshit.
我没多的445美元花在这种鸟事上
You just saying that 'cause you don't understand it.
你这样说是因为你不懂
And trust me, this world is filled with things
相信我 世界上很多事
we will never understand.
是我们永远都搞不懂的
Compared to a lifetime of zoloft, 445's a bargain.
与一生都吃抑郁药相比 445确实很便宜
Hey, what you doing?
你在干什么
Vitamin.
吃维他命
I've never seen you take a vitamin before.
你以前从来不吃维他命
Ha. so what?
那又怎样
You've never seen me put on deodorant or wash my hair or feed my cat,
你还从没看过我喷除臭剂 洗头发或者喂猫
Have you?
你看过吗
But I do all those things.
但是我会做这些事情
I don't need a permission slip from you.
我不需要得到你的同意
Christ.
天啊
Good day?
还好吗
I need v.
我需要V
What?
什么?
I thought you said you didn't need any again until you needed it again.
你说过除非真正需要才吸
Well, I need it. okay?
我现在就是需要它 懂了吗
Okay.
好吧
Look me in the eye.
看着我的眼睛
Tell me that you don't want it too.
告诉我你不需要它
Yeah, of course I do, but lafayette won't sell it to me.
我当然想要 但拉法耶不会卖♥♥给我的
I texted you three times.
我给你发了3条短♥信♥
Why didn't you reply?
你怎么不回呢
I hate using the number keys to type.
我讨厌按键
What are you listenin' to?
你听的是什么
From my younger days.
这是我年轻时候的曲子
It's really quite beautiful if you know old swedish.
非常优美 如果你懂古瑞典语
I have a favor to ask of you.
我想你请帮个忙
A favor or an order?
请求还是命令
Depends on how you look at it.
要看你怎么想了
Honestly, did you think you could keep her to yourself?
坦白的说 你真认为能独占她吗
It feels a little like stalking, don't it?
这感觉有点像跟踪 不是吗
It's the most natural thing in the world. the hunt.
这是世界上最自然的事 捕猎
People used to do this all the time before we got
过去的人们总是打猎
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表