Oughta be ashamed to show her face after what her brother did.
他哥哥干了那事 还有脸出来见人
Man 1: sleazy little manslut, jason stackhouse, a goddamned murderer.
低级的小男妓 杰森·斯塔克豪斯 该死的杀人犯
Man 2: I'd pay good money to watch that boy fry.
看那家伙上电椅 掏钱都乐意
He was so cute for a murderer, wonder why he never hit on me.
他真是个可爱的杀手啊 怎么没和我好呢
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
You're right, I shouldn't have come in today.
你是对的 我今天不该来
Why don't you go to my trailer, lie down?
要么到我拖车躺会儿
I need to get out of here. sookie.
我要离开这里 苏琪
It's not safe.
这样不安全
I-i'm just gonna drive around. I'll keep my doors locked.
我只想开车兜下风 我会锁好车门的
I won't even get out of the car.
绝不下车
No, sookie I need some time alone.
不行 苏琪 我想独自待会儿
I gotta get these thoughts out of my head.
我要把这些声音从我脑中去掉
All right, all right, all right, yeah.
好吧 好吧 好吧
I've got your tables.
我会帮你招呼客人的
Thank you, sam.
谢谢你 山姆
For everything. hey.
一切的一切 嗨
Please, jesus, don't do this to me.
求你了 上帝 别这么对我
Shoot, darn it!
发动啊 真倒霉
Son of a mother!
去他妈的
Fudge!
胡搞
Sookie?
苏琪
Everything all right?
还好吧
Just a little car trouble, that's all.
就车子出了点问题 没事
Want me to take a look?
想要我看看吗
Don't tell anybody, but I don't know much about cars.
别告诉别人 我对车不在行
Sorry.
抱歉
Thanks for trying.
多谢你的好心
I-- I guess I should call a tow.
我 我看我还是叫辆拖车来
Why don't you let me give you a ride home?
要不让我载你回家
I'll get my buddy hank down at auto haven to take a look on my way back.
回来后我让我车市的朋友汉克替你看看
I can't be alone.
我不能一个人
Course you can't.
当然不能
Well, how 'bout I give you a ride home,
要么我送你回去
Stay with you until sam gets off work, huh?
陪着你 直到山姆下班 好吗
I couldn't put you out like that. no, no, no, no.
我不能那么麻烦你 没事没事
Your brother's been real good to me.
你哥对我真的很好
Least I could do.
我也只能帮着点忙
That's so kind of you, rene.
你太好了 雷内
Hey, sookie. rene.
苏琪 雷内
I-i-i just wanna say-- I told andy, I've known killers,
我 我只是想说 我告诉安迪 我了解杀人犯
And jason ain't one.
杰森肯定不是
Thank you, terry.
谢谢 特里
Nobody ever listens to me.
没人听我的
But they should.
不过他们应该听的
Ready?
走吗
I can't believe jason gave you his truck.
不敢相信杰森把这车给你了
He loves this truck.
他爱这辆车
I know, right?
我知道 是不
I tried talking him out of it.
我想劝他别这么做
He-- he wasn't hearing it, though.
但他 他不听
Buckle up, now.
扣好安全带
Thanks.
谢谢
It's really true?
那是真的吗
You can hear what I'm thinking right now?
你能听到我现在在想什么
What do I think about, think about, think about nothing, nothing,
什么也不想 什么不想 不想 不想
Think about nothing-- don't bother.
什么也不想 别费劲了
Thinking about nothing ain't possible.
什么都不想是不可能的
Trust me, everyone's tried it around me.
相信我 我身边的每个人都试过
Sooner or later you'll think about something.
要不了多久他们还是会想的
But you know what's kinda funny, is that...
但你知道有点很有意思
Your thoughts don't have an accent.
你思考的声音 没有口音
That must be hard on you, livin' with that.
带着这种能力生活一定很难吧
It is hard.
是的
Sometimes.
有时是
You have no idea how sick and twisted some people are.
你不知道有些人的想法多肮脏和变♥态♥
Oh, oh, lord, I can believe that, yes, ma'am.
哦 老天 我相信的 真的
It's one thing when they think horrible stuff about me, I mean,
他们觉得我古怪可怕是一回事 我是说
I'm kinda used to it.
我多少也习惯了
But, well, when it's about my brother...
但是 如果这么说我哥哥
He's all I've got left.
我只剩他一个亲人了
I mean, I've lost everyone.
我是说 我失去了所有人
Thanks.
谢谢
I've lost people too.
我也失去过亲人
It don't ever get any easier.
确实不容易
But you find ways to cope.
但你总得找办法解决
Coby, lisa!
科比 丽莎
I thought I told you kids to take out the garbage.
我想我告诉过你们把垃圾扔掉
What the hell are you watching?
你们在看什么鬼东西
Oh, my lord.
哦 天啊
Where'd you get this?
你们在哪拿的
Coby?
科比
Lisa, you answer me, right now.
丽莎 回答我 马上
It's rene's. we found it in the garage.
是雷内的 我们在车♥库♥找到的
Go to your room.
回房♥间去
Cajun Dialect
法式美音方言
It's hotter in here than hell on a sunday.
这里比大日头底下还热
I know, gran used to leave the windows open all day,
我知道 奶奶以前整天都开窗户
But I haven't felt safe doin' that in a while.
但现在哪怕开一会我都觉得不安全
Have a seat, I'll fix us some iced teas.
请坐 我去弄点冰茶
Sounds good.
好的
These fuckers' palates are as backwoods as their brains.
这些混♥蛋♥的味觉和他们的脑子一样没开化
Sam, rene left his vest.
山姆 雷内落下他的背心了
I'll put it in the lost and found.
我把它放失物招领处去
Hey, where's sookie? did you see her?
苏琪在哪 你见到她了吗
Yep. where'd she go?
是的 她去哪了
She left with rene about 20, 23 minutes ago.
她和雷内一起走了大概20 23分钟了
Rene, you take it sweet?
雷内 你要加糖吗
Yes, ma'am.
要的 女士
Heh! you scared me.
哦 你吓着我了
Did i?
有吗
Sorry about that.
对不起
Don't think about it-- blood, blood,
不要想 血 血
So much blood-- she wasn't supposed to be here-- shut up!
好多血 她不该在这 闭嘴!
Sookie ain't here?
苏琪不在这
You weren't supposed to be here.
你不该在这
Sookie.
苏琪
You all right?
你还好吧
I'm...so jumpy these days.
我 这些天总是战战兢兢的
Let me help you with that. no.
我来帮你吧 不用
I'm gonna go get a mop.
我去拿拖把
What do you think you're doin'?
你想干什么
Stay away!
走开
Ha! you're not gonna shoot me.
哈 你不会射中我的
Whoops. told you.
我说过了
She deserves it, needs it, wants to die.
她活该 得去死 想要死
That's why she fucks them fangers
所以她才跟吸血鬼做♥爱♥
fuck.
我♥操♥
Goddamn it.
该死
Get back here, you fucking bitch!
回来 你个死婊♥子♥
Dang it.
该死
Nothing that'll cover up what you done.
没什么能遮掩你的所作所为
You watching me now?
你监视我
You freak.
变♥态♥
Sookie!
苏琪
You're the freak, cindy.
你才是变♥态♥ 辛迪
You're the damn freak. fuckin' freak. fuck!
你是该死的变♥态♥ 混♥蛋♥变♥态♥ 操
Spread your legs for a dead man.
给个死人张开你的双腿
Mama'd roll over in her grave-- get the fuck out of here.
妈妈在底下也不得安稳 给我滚出去
Sookie!
苏琪
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表