I wanna go to the bar.
我要去酒吧
I wanna be one of those dancers.
我也要做舞者
Oh, I'm hungry.
我饿
She won't listen to me.
她不听我的
It will take more time than I have to teach her obedience.
让她服从要花比别人更多的时间
I don't obey anybody.
我不服从任何人
Those days are over.
那个时代过去了
Can't handle one little girl, bill?
连个小姑娘也搞定不了吗 比尔
Newborns can be like this.
新生吸血鬼就是这样的
Man up, my friend.
像个男人 朋友
She's not even one night old.
她变鬼还不到一晚上
That is not the issue.
那不是问题所在
You want to stay with your maker, don't you?
你想跟你的创造者在一起 不是吗
No. he's a dick.
不要 他是个鸡♥巴♥
Dick, dick, dick.
鸡♥巴♥鸡♥巴♥鸡♥巴♥
You're cute.
你很帅
Can I sit on your lap?
可以做你腿上吗
No. Why?
不可以 为什么
Nobody let's me have any fun. Fucker.
谁都不让我寻乐子 我♥操♥
Sit down and shut up.
坐下 闭嘴
Close the door.
关上门
You see, you have to be tough with them, or they'll walk all over you.
你瞧 对他们就得狠 否则他们就爬你头上
I am well aware of that, but you can see how she is,
我很清楚了 但你看她那样子
And there are urgent matters to which I must attend.
而且现在我有急事要去办
Sookie stackhouse?
苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
Haven't you done enough for her?
你为她做的不是够多了吗
If any harm were to come to her because of my absence,
要是因为我不在 她发生什么了什么不测
You would be
你会
what?
怎样
Without her helpful skills.
失去她的有效协助
Let me out.
让我出去
I wanna do something bad.
我要干点坏事
I would be in your debt.
算我欠你的
I would return the favor.
我会还你的
Oh, yes, you will.
没错 你会的
You most definitely will.
你绝对会
Jessica!
杰西卡
You don't have to yell at me.
不用你朝我喊
How would you like to learn how a real vampire feeds?
想不想学怎么像个真正的吸血鬼那样吸血
Oh, yes, sir.
要的 长官
Please, sir.
拜托了 长官
See?
看到了
It's really quite easy.
真的非常简单
Tara, wake up.
泰拉 醒醒
This lady paid your bail. you're free to go.
这位女士交了你的保释金 你可以走了
Straighten up. I don't want to see you back in here again.
振作起来 我可不希望你再回这里来
My shift's over in five minutes, ms. forrester.
我5分钟后换班 佛瑞斯特夫人
There are some papers for her to sign on the way out.
出去前她有几份文件要签
You know the drill. Thank you, kenya.
你知道程序吧 谢谢你 肯尼雅
Who are you?
你是谁
Why'd you pay my bail?
你为什么保释我
My name is maryann forrester,
我叫玛丽安·福雷斯特
and I'd like to help you, if you'll let me.
我想要帮你 如果你愿意
What are you, some kind of social worker?
你是做什么的 那种社工吗
Yeah, that's about right.
对 差不多吧
Kenya knows me.
肯尼雅知道我的
I'm in and out of here all the time, working with people in your position.
我经常出入这里 帮助你这种处境的人
My position.
我的处境
Mm. duis, minor assaults, public drunkenness.
是的 醉酒驾驶 轻度暴♥力♥ 公众场合醉酒
You know, those times when things go just a little too far.
你知道 就是稍微过头一点的情况
It can happen to anyone.
任何人都有可能发生
And I expect you have your reasons?
我想你是有你自己的原因吧
Yeah.
是的
I got reasons.
我有原因的
Well, I would be very happy to give you a ride home.
我很乐意载你回家
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
Well, they-- they gave me your address.
他们 他们给了我你的地址
And you can't walk there. it's too far.
你自己走不回去的 太远了
I-- I can...
我可以
I got kicked out.
我被赶出家门了
You don't have anywhere to go.
你没地方可去了
No family. no friends.
没有家 没有朋友
I don't want them to see me like this.
我不想让他们看到我这样
It's okay.
没什么
I'll think of something.
我会想办法的
Tara, I'm sure you've barely slept or eaten.
泰拉 我肯定你一定没吃饱睡足
What if you come to my home?
要不要来我家
Just till you get things figured out.
直到你把事情想清楚
Uh-- uh, i-- I don't know.
我不知道
No, no, no. there's plenty of room.
不 不 不 我有很多间房♥
I do this all the time.
我经常这么做的
It's sort of an informal halfway house.
有点像非正规公路旅馆
Doesn't seem right.
这样子不好
Well, i-- I know what you mean, but you can shower,
我知道你的意思 但你可以洗澡
You can wash your clothes, you can let me feed you.
你可以洗衣服 让我给你弄吃的
Then you can go on your way and my conscience will be clear. hm?
之后你可以继续你的生活 而我的善意你也能了解了
You're not a jesus person, are you?
你别是个基♥督♥教♥徒♥吧 是吗
No.
不
No.
不
Nothing against religion, but not a jesus person.
不抵触宗教 但我不是基♥督♥徒
Okay.
好吧
Well, here's my card, in case you change your mind.
这是我的名片 如果你改变主意就来找我
Good luck, tara.
祝你好运 泰拉
Wait.
等下
Holy shit. what the hell kind of social worker are you?
我靠 你到底是什么社工
Actually, it was a gift.
事实上 那是别人送的
Go on. climb in.
走吧 上车
What's the matter?
怎么了
I'm all dirty.
我很脏
Oh, don't worry about that.
别介意
I get dirty too.
我也会脏的
Get that car out of here.
把车开出去
This is an official-vehicle zone.
这是官方停车区
Read the fucking sign.
妈的看看路标
Detective bellefleur, is it?
贝弗勒探员 是吗
Move the car.
把车移走
Jesus christ, you deaf?
老天 你聋了吗
I'm surrounded by assholes and morons.
我遇见的总是些混♥蛋♥跟白♥痴♥
It sounds strange under the circumstances, but I had a good time today.
现在这种情况下可能挺怪 但我今天过得很愉快
It's the company.
有我陪伴吧
Must be.
一定是了
Hey, that says something for us.
那就像在说我们
We can enjoy ourselves even when we're trying to find a murderer.
我们很享受 即使我们是在寻找凶杀犯
You are fun.
你真有趣
It's one of the reasons I'm still working for you.
这是我现在还为你工作的原因之一
Yeah?
是吗
Well, it's not the tips or the high-class clientele.
当然不是为了高级客户的小费了
You know,
你知道
It was probably the best day of my
当你走进来想找一份工作的那天
Life when you walked in looking for a job.
可能是我一生中最好的一天
Quit it. No, I mean it.
去你的 不 我是认真的
I know you do.
我知道你是认真的
Are you looking in my head?
你想读我脑袋里想什么吗
I'm looking in your heart.
我想读你的内心
Stop!
住手
No! bill!
不 比尔
Stop fighting, you stupid men!
别打了 你们这些白♥痴♥
He had his hands over you.
他的手抱着你
She's not your property. Shut up. I can speak for myself.
她不是你的财产 -住口 我自己会说
You left me alone with no promise to come back,
你丢下我 不知道还能不能回来
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表