Kind of. it's similar.
算是吧 类似
All humans are susceptible to it.
所有人类都容易中招
Have you done it to me?
你有对我这样做了么?
No.
没
And I never will.
永远不会
Really?
真的
Try it.
试试吧
No.
不
I don't feel comfortable with that.
那样对你我不喜欢
You chicken?
你怕啦
Sookie.
苏琪
Yes?
嗯
Can you feel my influence?
你能感受到我的影响么
No, not a bit. sorry.
一点都没 对不起
Well, sookie, this is very strange.
苏琪 这太奇怪了
You don't like not being able to control people, do you?
你控制不了人的感觉不太爽吧 是不是
It's not a very attractive trait, bill.
这可不是什么招人喜欢的性格喔
Humans are usually more squeamish about vampires than you are.
普通人面对吸血鬼 可不像你这么轻松惬意
Who am I to be squeamish about something out of the ordinary?
那我对什么奇异人种会拘谨不安呢
Sookie, jason, y'all get out of the water now.
苏琪 杰森 离水远一点
How can our car insurance go up so much after just one ticket?
怎么一张罚单就要多交那么多车险
Damn it all to hell, i hate having to ask mama for money.
真他♥娘♥的♥不爽 最讨厌向妈妈开口要钱了
Damn what all to hell?
什么不爽
I can break open my piggy bank if you need some money.
如果你需要钱 我可以把我的小猪储蓄罐摔了
Sookie, who told you we need money?
苏琪 谁跟你说我们缺钱的
Mama.
妈妈
Corbett, I swear, I haven't spoken a word.
柯伯特 我发誓我什么都没说
Sookie, do you know why you're here?
苏琪 知道你为什么在这里么
Uh-uh.
不晓得
Your parents, they're concerned about something that can't possibly exist.
你♥爸♥妈 担心一些不可能存在的问题
But you and I are gonna put all this silliness to rest today.
我们今天就把这些傻念头都解决掉吧
Now, can you tell me what I'm thinking?
你能告诉我我在想什么么
I'm thinking about the color red and the number 9.
我在想红色和数字9
The color red and the number 9.
红色和数字9
The psychologist thinks that sookie just reads
心理专家说她是通过我们的身体语言猜的
Our body language and is highly observant. that's all.
她只是观察入微而已
Well, that's a relief.
这样就好
That's bullshit.
都他妈胡扯
Isn't it?
对吧
What's body language?
什么是身体语言啊
Why was that doctor so scared?
为什么那医生这么害怕呢
Because she was lying to me, that's why.
因为她没说真话 这就是原因
Because there is something to be scared of inside my little girl.
因为我的小姑娘身体里有什么可怕的秘密
Oh, my god. she knows everything I'm thinking.
天 她知道我在想什么
Oh, sweet jesus. What do I do?
老天爷啊 我怎么办
Poor child. she can't.
我可怜的孩子 这怎么行
I was diagnosed with add.
我被诊断为小儿多动症
They tried to put me on drugs but my mama wouldn't let them.
还想给我灌药 但是我妈不让
She knew that wasn't it.
她知道我不是多动症
She tried to protect me even though I scared her.
尽管我吓到她了 她还是尽力保护我
When did you lose her?
你什么时候失去她的
Just before I turned 8.
我快8岁的时候
Both my parents.
双亲同时去的
Flash flood.
山洪暴发
I lost my wife and my children.
我失去了妻子和孩子
Everyone I knew from human life.
失去了我人世中所有认识的人
Most of them are buried here in this cemetary.
他们中的大部分都埋在这公墓里
You really don't consider yourself human at all?
你真的完全不把自己当人类看待么
I'm not human.
我不是人类
Can you turn into a bat?
那你能变蝙蝠么
No.
不能
There are those who can change form, but I'm not one of them.
有的吸血鬼能变形 不过我不能
Can you levitate?
那你能飘浮起来么
No.
不能
Turn invisible?
隐身
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, bill, you don't seem like a very good vampire.
比尔 你这吸血鬼不怎么样啊
What can you do?
那你能做什么
I can bring you back to life.
我能救你的命
This is where you live?
你住这儿啊?
Since old Jesse Compton had no living heirs when he died,
因为老杰西·康普顿死的时候没有活着的继承人
Ownership reverts back to me.
我就重新拥有这里啦
I thought that wasn't for sure unless the vra passes.
我以为要投票法案通过才行呢
I haven't been getting in any
不过我装♥修♥的时候
Trouble with the renovations I've been doing.
可没遇到什么麻烦喔
Although of course I've been doing it myself in the night.
当然咯 我都是半夜独自进行
I need an electrician, but I can't get anyone to return my calls.
我需要个电工 可是没人给我回电♥话♥
Maybe if I made a few calls tomorrow,
那我明天打几个电♥话♥吧
I could come by after work and tell you who to contact.
下班后过来告诉你找谁谁联♥系♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Take your clip out.
把发夹拿掉
May i?
可以么
I can smell the sunlight on your skin.
我能在你皮肤上闻到阳光的味道
I should see you home.
我该在你家见你
All right.
好吧
Oh, what's the matter, baby?
宝贝怎么了
Don't you like me?
你不喜欢我么
Oh, sure, I like you, jason.
当然喜欢你了 杰森
I wouldn't tie any old man up to my bed.
我可不会把什么老家伙捆在我床上
So call in sick.
那就请病假嘛
Sam won't mind.
山姆不会介意的
One, sam would mind.
首先 山姆会介意
And two, we've had sex, like, three times today.
其次 我们今天已经大战三场了
At this rate, we're gonna burn out by the end of the week.
照此频率 周末我们之间的激♥情♥就会燃尽
And then you're gonna get all weird and closed-off,
然后你就开始神经兮兮不理人了
And I've already been down that road with you, baby.
我可见识过了 宝贝
But I'm horny.
但我欲♥火♥中烧啊
Well, I'll be back by midnight.
那么 我午夜之前回来
Hey, you're not-- you're not leaving me here like this.
你不能 不能像这样把我留这儿了
You just better be happy that's all I'm doing to you, baby.
宝贝 你最好高兴点 我还没对你怎么样呢
What?
什么
What--?
怎么回事
You can just think of it as foreplay.
你可以把这看成是前戏
Foreplay my-- don't!
前戏 不要
Okay, this ain't funny, goddamn it.
好吧 这一点都不好玩 见鬼
Goddamn it!
见鬼
Don't!
不要
Fuck!
操♥你♥娘♥的
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Hey, brett.
你好 布莱特
Hey.
你好
Hey, sugar.
甜心
Make mom another stinger, would you?
给妈妈再来杯鸡尾酒好吗
You listen to me, jane bodenhouse.
听我说 简·博登豪斯
You're already drunk as a skunk.
你已经醉得像个烂人
Ain't no man in here gonna wanna take you home.
这儿没男人乐意带你回家
Sam will have to call your son to come
一会儿山姆就电♥话♥你儿子来接你
and get you just like he always does
一如往常把你拖回家
even though everybody knows it humiliates him to death.
这里人人都知道这让他丢脸丢到想死
Ain't you ashamed of yourself?
难道你就不觉得难为情吗
What'd you just say to me?
你刚跟我说啥来着
I said any particular brand of cognac?
就是说,你要哪个牌子的白兰地?
Uh, no. whatever you have that's nice and cheap.
不用 价廉物美的就好
Tara, I told you where you could buy your uniform.
泰拉 我告诉过你哪里有买♥♥制♥服♥
Sam, how come you don't wear a uniform?
山姆 你怎么不♥穿♥制♥服♥呢
Because I own this place and wear what I want.
因为这店是我的 我爱穿啥就穿啥
Well, how come terry bellefleur don't wear a uniform?
那为什么特里·贝弗勒也不用穿制♥服♥
Because-- I spend enough time in uniforms.
因为 我已经穿了很长时间了
No. because you're a man.
不对 因为你是男人
And sam don't feel the need to sexualize the
山姆觉得没必要让男员工像女员工
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表