Not tru-blood, but really strong.
不是人造血 真带劲的那种
You know what I'm sayin'?
知道我是什么意思吗
We've got kentucky straight bourbon, whiskey.
我们有肯塔基洲最正宗的波本威士忌
Hundred proof. it'll turn the lining right off your stomach.
货真价实 准保一路烧到你的胃
Uh, yeah. somethin' stronger than that.
是 比那还猛点的
But you know, a different color?
你知道 颜色不一样
Just tell me what the fuck you want, little boy.
直接告诉我你♥他♥妈♥的到底要啥 小男孩
Uh, somethin' closer to the color of the walls in here.
和墙壁颜色差不多的东西
There you are, hon. you know what I'm sayin'.
你在这呀 亲爱的 明白我的意思没
Come sit with me. hang on a minute.
来坐下 等会儿
Hey, why don't you hold on a minute?
干嘛不能等下
You know-- I know what you're looking for.
我知道你在找什么
Come into-- goddamn.
来 该死的
It's hotter than hell in here. no, it's an icebox.
这比地狱还热 不 这里是冰窖
You're sweating for another reason.
你出汗另有原因
Yeah. I could use some v. hey, veight.
所以我得来点吸血鬼的血 V八(跑车)
No, I don't think that they serve that here.
他们这儿可不供应吧
Why the fuck would I want v-eight?
我他妈要V八干吗
Hey, shut up. listen, they can hear really well.
闭嘴 听着 他们能听的清清楚楚
Alright, so let's talk about it later.
好吗 我们待会再说这个
Alright? come on, let's get out of here before you get us both killed.
好了 在你搞得我俩被杀前 离开这儿吧
I ain't goin' nowhere until I get what I came for.
不得到我要的东西 哪儿都不去
Purse? let's do it.
在包里吗 走吧
What kind of stupid bitch would go and do something like that?
什么样的婊♥子♥才会做那种事
Something like what, royce?
哪种事 罗伊斯
Fuck a vampire.
上吸血鬼呀
Fuck a vampire?
上吸血鬼
Hell, no. I like my meat alive.
见鬼 不要 我还想活呢
Well, hey there, sugar.
你好呀 小白脸
Get us three tru-bloods.
来三瓶人造血
Y'all need to go somewhere else.
你们上别家吧
This is a family place. locals only.
这是家庭酒吧 只招待本地人
Well, we just closed on a place up the road,
我们刚买♥♥下马路那边一个房♥子
So that makes us official citizens of renard parish.
所以也算是瑞纳德教区的正式居民了
We're the new locals.
我们是新住户
My place, my rules.
我的地盘我做主
Discrimination against vampires is
按照路易斯安那州的法律
Punishable by law in the great state of louisiana.
歧视吸血鬼是要被惩罚的
Personally, I don't give a fuck
我个人呢 才不不关心这鸟事
but I am thirsty.
但我渴了
You are not welcome here.
这儿不欢迎你
That shit only works in a private home.
这屁话只在家里才管用
How nice to see you again, sookie.
很开心再见到你 苏琪
You are looking delectable as always.
你还是一如既往的新鲜可人啊
You know them?
你认识他们
We've met.
我们见过
Well, well.
好吧好吧
It looks like little miss holdout has given up the goods.
看来小顽固小姐放弃做良民了
Brava.
好极了
Did he leave enough for the rest of us?
他有没有给我们剩点
I am his.
我是他的
Well, he is not here, is he?
他不在这儿吧
And while bill's away, malcolm will always play.
比尔不在 马尔肯就可以随心所欲喽
Don't you think for one second I'd ever have anything to do with you.
你就一分一秒也别指望我跟我扯上关系
You were trash while you were alive, and now you're just dead trash.
我肯定你活着的时候是垃圾 死了还是垃圾
I'm gonna drain you so slowly, you're gonna beg me to kill you.
我会慢慢的吸干♥你♥ 你会求我杀了你
Jihad this, motherfucker!
找打 狗♥日♥的♥
You are a dead man.
你死定了
Maybe. but I'm gonna take one of y'all with me.
也许 但我死也要拉个垫背的
Sam!
山姆
I'm gonna reach down your throat and yank you inside out by your dick.
我会把手伸进你的喉咙 再从你小♥弟♥弟♥旁边把你的黄掏出来
Please leave him alone!
求求你放开他
Stop this!
给我停手
Now!
马上
You're here for me, not them.
你们是冲我来的 不是他们
We had to get your attention, and I do believe it worked.
我们只想引起你注意 显然是奏效了
What do you want?
你想怎样
You never call me back.
你从没回过我电♥话♥
Now, if I remembered what feelings were, mine might be hurt.
想起这感觉就伤心
Join our nest, bill.
加入我们吧 比尔
Forget these blood sacks.
别理这些血包们
Mainstreamin's for pussies.
娘们才去搞主流
Let's party like we used to, huh?
就像以前那样狂欢好吗
We used to have so much fun.
我们以前玩起来可开心了
Alright.
好吧
Let's go.
我们走
Bill, what are you doin'?
比尔 你搞什么名堂
I should be with my own.
我应该和同类在一起
But you're not like them.
但你和他们不同
You're better than they'll ever be.
你比他们好多了
I am not human, sookie.
我不是人类 苏琪
I am vampire.
我是吸血鬼
Well, that ain't right, him comin' in here like that.
那可不对 他就这么来了
Ain't right them things even exist.
他们那种东西就不该存在
well, it is a full moon tonight.
今晚是满月
Let's take the v and go to a roadhouse.
带上吸血鬼血去旅馆
Not so fast, dude.
别急 伙计
The setting is crucial. aw.
环境很关键
You know, just breathe deep.
深呼吸
Think about something that you like.
想象下你喜欢的
Sunrise on the gulf.
海湾上的日出
I never get up that early. well, something beautiful then.
我从没起那么早过 好吧 那就想想美好的事物
You know, whatever you think is relaxing and nice.
放松的美好的就行
How about you?
你咧
I'm amy burley.
我叫艾米·布雷
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Jason stackhouse.
杰森·斯塔克豪斯
Where you from? storrs, connecticut originally.
哪儿人啊 康涅狄格州 斯托斯
You know, I knew that you'd drive a truck. I knew it.
我知道你开过卡车 我就知道
I bet you work outside, too, huh?
我猜你在户外工作对吧
Maybe.
或许吧
Or maybe I run a store at the mall.
也有可能我在购物街开店
No, really, I'm a doctor.
不 事实上 我是一个医生
What's your specialty?
你是哪个科室的
Legs. I'm a leg doctor.
骨科 我是骨科医生
Well, doc, I love this truck.
好吧 医生 我喜欢这辆卡车
I do. it's authentic.
我喜欢它的真实
You know, it's how a truck should be.
它很有卡车味
None of that stupid extended cab,
谁会傻到开着超大驾驶空间
Four wheel drive just to go to the mall crap.
四轮驱动的宝贝去购物啊
How much v you got?
你有多少吸血鬼血
How far to your place?
这儿离你住处多远
Get in.
上车
Where'd you learn how to do this?
你从哪儿学来的这一套
I learned from my mama.
从我妈妈那儿
And she learned from hers and so on, going back a thousand years.
她从她妈妈那儿 传了一千年了
Now, we're gonna lure this demon out and then lure it out?
现在我们要引诱恶魔出来了 引诱
With a bunch of rocks? uh-huh.
用一堆石头吗
Don't you need a ouija board and some chicken bones?
你不需要一块占卜板一些鸡骨头吗
Tara, shut up. it's my money. it's my demon
塔拉 闭嘴 花的可是我的钱 是我身体里的魔鬼
Look!
听着
I know you love your daughter.
我知道你爱你女儿
And I know you love your mama, or else you wouldn't be here.
我也知道你爱你妈妈 不然你就不会在这儿
But this is a serious situation for all of us. demons can kill.
但现在是紧要关头 我们都要严肃 恶魔能杀人
And this one will given half a chance.
否则会失去一半机会
Oh, hey. y'all need to calm down.
得了吧 你们都要安静下来
The sacred crone-stone.
这是神圣的母羊石
It's been in my family since africa.
在非洲时就属于我们家族了
My generation was twelve kids, but the stone chose me.
我这代有12个人 但石头却选择了我
Aw, hell, no. you ain't puttin' that thing on my mama.
见鬼 不 你不能把那东西放我妈妈身上
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表