He told me god wanted him to rescue that boy.
他说上帝要他去救那男孩
I'll go get him.
我去带他回来
I pleaded with him not to go.
我恳求他不要去
No, tolliver... to think of his wife and children back home.
别 托利弗... 求他想想家里的妻子和孩子
humphries! He ran into that field like it was a cool spring day.
亨弗里斯 他跑了过去就好像那是一个寒冷的春天
Please!
求求你
They shot him just as he reached the boy.
当他跑到那孩子身边的时候 他们开枪杀了他
It was obvious to us that he was beyond help.
一看就知道 他已经没救了
And then, after a while, they boy started screamin' again.
然后 几分钟后 那个男孩又开始了嚎叫
What happened to the boy
那个孩子后来怎么样了
He lived.
他活了下来
He survived the day,
他挨过了白天
And then under cover of darkness we retrieved him later that night,
那晚 借着夜幕的掩护 我们带回了他
Along with the body of tolliver humphries.
还有托利弗·亨弗里斯的尸体
But it seems that tolliver was right.
但似乎托利弗是对的
God did look after his descendants.
上帝会眷顾自己的子民
Yes, mayor norris.
请讲 诺里斯市长
I've been digging in the archives this week...
这礼拜我翻阅了当年的档案...
And I found this old tintype.
找到了这张锡板照片
The inscription on the back says
它的背后刻着
"mr. w.t. compton and family."
"w.t. 康普顿先生及其家人"
Can you tell us if this is a picture of you
请问这是你的照片吗
This, um... this is a remarkable photograph.
这是... 这是一张意义非凡的照片
I remember the day we gathered to have this taken.
我还记得那天我们聚在一起照这张相
When was the last time you were with them
你最后一次和你家人在一起是什么时候
When i...i went to war in 1862.
当... 当我在1862年参军的时候
I... my human life ended before I had a chance to come back home.
我... 我的凡人生命结束了 在我有机会回家之前
Would you became a... a vampire after that, right
在那之后你就变成了... 吸血鬼 对吗
Couldn't you go back to your family then
那样你就不能回家与家人团聚吗
No.
不能
No, that wouldn't have been possible.
那是不可能的
Heh. I apologize.
我很抱歉
This is not a subject I'm very comfortable speaking about.
这个话题我不太能讲
Uh, but thank you for the photograph, mayor.
不过谢谢你找到照片 市长先生
Brings back many memories for me.
带给了我很多的回忆
Any other questions
还有什么问题吗
Thank you so much. thanks for coming, dear.
非常感谢 谢谢你能来
They don't understand, man.
他们不会明白的 兄弟
None of them will ever understand.
他们没有一个人能理解你
You stay sharp, brother.
保重 兄弟
All right.
好的
Could i...
我能...
Would it be possible to take a picture with you
能和你照张相吗
Of course.
当然
You won't vanish in the photo
你不会在照片里消失吧
Heh. that's just a myth.
那只是个传说
And it's one I'd be happy to disprove.
我很乐意证明它是错的
Come around.
站过来
All right.
好的
All right.
好了
Here you are.
给你
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
Hey, great job tonight.
今晚你的表现不错
Wasn't he just marvelous
是不是很了不起
Yeah, that was... that was quite a show.
对 一次... 一次很不错的做秀
Billy, you remember sam, right
比利 你记得山姆吗
Yes, uh, you're sookie's employer.
对 你是苏琪的老板
Ah. not when we're off-duty.
下班之后就不是了
No, legally you still are.
不 从法律上讲 你仍然是
Well, I just wanted to congratulate you.
我是过来祝贺你的
Seems like you've won everybody over.
看来你赢得了大家的心
Well, some, I hope.
一部分吧 但愿如此
Well, we better get going.
我们得走了
We're gonna grab a cup of coffee before we call it a night.
回家前 我们还打算一起喝杯咖啡
Coffee. sounds delightful.
咖啡 听起来很不错
Good night, gran.
晚安 奶奶
I'll see ya later.
明天见
He seems nice.
他看起来很不错
Man,this place is crawling with hot chicks and we're
伙计 这地方有这么多火♥辣♥的小妞
Just sitting here like our balls are stuck together.
而我们就坐这儿让咱们的老二闲着
Don't look at me. my chick is right there.
别看我 我家的母老虎在这儿
You want a girl so bad, you get one yourself. you...
那么想找个小妞 就自己动手 你...
Want another round
再来一轮吗
Yeah.
好啊
Hey, maybe we should order up a couple of those tru blood's.
也许我们可以叫杯人造血尝尝
Well, after meeting at vampire tonight,
在听完吸血鬼的演讲之后
Don't you wanna try it and see what it's like
难道你们就不想试试看那玩艺儿到底怎么样
I go to the dog races. you see me eating alpo
我喜欢看赛狗 你看我去吃狗食吗
Well, I just thought he was pretty cool, was all.
我只是觉得那很酷
Another dixie draft
再来点生啤不
Stackhouse
斯塔克豪斯
Jason.
杰森
Huh dixie draft.
再来些生啤
Yup, I'll get it.
好的 马上就来
I love you guys.
我爱你们 伙计们
I know.
我知道
Another dixie draft
再来些生啤吗
You feel that
你感觉到了吗
Every hair on your arm shooting sparks into my hand.
你手臂上的每根汗毛都在我手心擦出火花
You know those electric fences they use to pen horses
你知道电栅栏吗 用来圈马的那种
It feels like I just pissed on one.
就像我刚触到了一下
Oh, my god, you are still high. I'm gonna kill lafayette.
天呐 你还醉着呢了 我非杀了拉法耶不可
No, don't.
不 别
I'm not high.
我没醉
Okay, I am high. but that don't mean that what I'm feeling ain't real.
好吧 我是醉了 但并不表示我感受到的就不是真实的
For the first time, I can see clear.
这是第一次我看得如此真切
All these years, I was blinded by the bullshit that keeps people apart.
这些年来 我满眼都是狗屁 弄得别人都不能靠近我
It's you, tara.
只有你 泰拉
It's been you all along.
一直伴我左右
Who you think you're talking to
你以为你跟谁说话呢
I've known you since I was 6 years old.
我可是从六岁就认识你了
And it's taken me all this time to admit it.
我经过很长时间才认清这点
Come here.
过来
This bar might be full with beautiful women,
这酒吧里也许到处都是美女
But you're the one who took care of me when I needed it.
但你却是唯一在我需要时 照顾我的人
You showed me love, tara.
你展示了你的爱 泰拉
And that's the most beautiful thing of all.
而这是最美妙的
Come to me when you're sober.
等你清醒了再来找我
Then we can talk serious.
然后我们再认真聊聊
Just give me a chance, I'll prove it to you.
给我次机会吧 我会向你证明的
Everything I'm feeling I want to feel it with you.
我体验到的一切 我希望跟你一起
One chance.
一个机会
That's all I'm asking.
别无他求
Last bite's yours.
最后一口给你
No, you go ahead.
不用 你吃吧
Here, we'll split it.
这样 一人一半
Well, I guess you saw this comin', huh
我猜你早就预见到了吧
What tonight
什么 今晚吗
What makes you say that
为什么这么说
Well, I said you could listen in, hear what I'm thinking if you wanted.
我说过如果你愿意可以读我所想
You ever even tried
你到底试过没
No, I have, and to be honest, it's a little weird.
有 我试过 老实说 有点怪异
You don't think the way others do.
你不像其他人那样思考
Most people, it's whole sentences or images.
大部分人 都是整句话或影像
With you, sometimes there's words, but other times,
而你却只是只字片语 有些时候
I just get these sounds.
我只能听到些声音
Like, waves of emotions.
像 情绪上的波动
I guess I'm just a freak.
我想我是个怪胎吧
I was gonna say mysterious.
要我说是神秘
How come nobody knows anything about you
为什么没人知道你过去
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表