You ain't gonna do nothin' for me.
你别指望我
Your demon isn't the same kind as your mother's,
你的恶魔和你母亲的不同
But it's definitely living in you.
但它确实存在你体内
Now you think I got a motherfuckin' demon?
现在你又认为他妈的我有恶魔了
Bitch, you as fucked up as your bus.
婊♥子♥ 你和你那破巴士一样恶心
That's that demon talkin' right now.
现在就是那恶魔在说话
And deep down inside, you know it's true.
在你内心里 你知道这是真的
No, I do not.
不 我不知道
I can help you.
我可以帮你
I don't want help.
我不需要帮助
I don't need it, and I sure as hell can't afford it.
我不需要 而且我也出不了这个钱
Do you have many friends?
你有很多朋友吗
Do you have trouble keeping a job?
你总是不停地换工作?
You have your own place?
你有自己的住处吗
You have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗
How long have you ever been with the same man?
你和同一个男人在一起最长是多久?
Find me when you're ready.
你准备好了就来找我吧
Let's go. come on, mama.
快走 妈妈
Bill?
比尔
Bill?
比尔
What are you doin'?
你在做什么?
Turning this shit into napalm.
把这玩意做燃♥烧♥弹♥
I ain't taking no chances.
我要确保万无一失
Alright, boys. I'm gonna take the front porch.
好了 伙计们 我负责前门
You boys go around back to the back windows.
你们绕到后窗户那边
Which windows?
哪扇窗啊
Don't matter, fucktard.
这无关紧要 白♥痴♥
Hey, you'll fuckin' spill it.
你♥他♥妈♥的要把这个弄洒了
You wait 'til you hear me break the glass.
你俩等到听见我打碎玻璃再行动
Alright?
好吗
Go! go!
上 上
Hurry up!
快点儿
Go! go!
快 快
Stop running, dipshit!
停下来 蠢货
Bet you didn't do much fishin' in iraq.
打赌你在伊♥拉♥克♥没怎钓鱼吧
No fish in the sandbox.
沙子里没有鱼
No wonder they're so pissed off at us.
不怪他们对我们不满
We got channel cats and shreveport poontang.
我们钓到了猫鱼还有什里夫波特的美女
I missed this.
我很怀念
Gettin' up before dawn like when we were kids, watch the sun comin' up.
我们还是小孩那时那样黎明前起床 看着太阳爬上山
That was sam merlotte.
那是山姆·马洛特
Yup. I done that before.
是的 我以前也这样做过
Where the fuck was he goin'?
他妈的他要去哪儿
Where has he been?
他刚才在哪儿?
Nobody cares.
没人在意
Detective bellefleur.
我是贝弗勒警探
Aw, shit.
他妈的
As soon as we complete our portion,
等我们那部分一搞定
You can get in there and start investigatin'.
你们就进去开始调查
It's probably arson, and I'll say that.
这可能是纵火案 可以这么说
Now we know one way to get rid of 'em.
现在我们知道解决他们的一个办法了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Special of the day, country fried vampire.
今天真是特殊的一天 一群烧焦的吸血鬼
This'll take the heat off of them having to
这可以把焦点从他们身上收回来
Find out who's killing those women. oh yeah.
继续寻找杀死那些女人的凶手
Is bill in there?
比尔在里面吗
No way of knowin'.
没人知道
They're awful messy, but there was four of 'em.
他们都烧糊了 但那有四具尸体
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表