Hey. hey.
好啊 好啊
I can't stay long.
我马上要走
Boyfriend, I can make you stay longer than you ever thought you could.
帅哥 我能让你忘了时间的存在
Actually, I had something else in mind.
事实上 我还有点事
What?
怎么了
A little, uh, vjuice? sold out.
来点血饮好吗 卖♥♥光了
What? ain't nothing I can do.
咋了 我也无能为力呢
My supplier only comes out after dark, if you know what I mean.
我的供应商只在黑夜出没 你知道我的意思吧
Damn it.
该死
I have a speech tonight.
我今晚有个演说
You got stage fright?
你上台会紧张
Yeah.
是的
I could help you with that.
我可以帮你
You know I can.
你知道我能
I can't mess up my clothes.
别弄皱我的衣服
I love how mamaw's mudbugs is exactly the same as
真喜欢麦矛餐馆的小龙虾 味道就跟
When we used to go there when I was little. remember?
我小时候我们来吃过的一模一样 记得吗
Yeah, until I lost my license.
对 直到我被吊销驾照
First thing in the morning, I'm going down to dmv.
一早起来第一件事就去车管局
What's wrong? I don't know.
怎么了 不知道
Maybe one bucket was enough.
也许一桶就够了
I told you not to suck the heads.
跟你说过 别吃虾头
Oh, good lord in heaven. hold on.
老天爷啊 等下
I'll find us a drugstore, get you some pepto.
我找家药店 给你买♥♥点胃药
Excuse me. what aisle's the pepto-bismol on?
劳驾 肠胃药在哪排货架
Aisle 7. right over there.
7号♥走道 就在那边
I know you.
我见过你
No, I'm sure you've mistaken me for someone else.
不 你肯定是认错人了
Miss jeanette.
杰妮特小姐
No. I'm needed up front, ma'am.
我不是 我要到前面去了 女士
No. no, I know your face. don't run away from me.
没错 我认得你的脸 你别跑
Hey! you took advantage of my mama.
你利用了我妈妈
Don't touch me. don't touch you?
别碰我 别碰你
I ought to kill you, you fake, lying bitch.
我应该杀了你 你这个虚伪 扯谎的婊♥子♥
I will call the police. go ahead.
我要叫警♥察♥ 叫啊
Tell 'em how you charged me $800
告诉他们你是怎么收了我800块
To spit in my face and poison me.
就在我脸上吐口水还对我下毒
You know what? I'll call them myself. wait, wait.
行 我自己报♥警♥ 等下等下
What was in that shit you gave me, that snake juice?
你给我喝的那玩意里都是什么 那个蛇汁
Ipecac syrup and a small amount of peyote.
吐根糖浆还有一点点仙人球膏
It's perfectly safe. I puked my guts out.
绝对安全 我肠子都快吐出来了
I hallucinated stabbing a little girl.
我产生幻觉仿佛刺死了一个小女孩
What the fuck kind of person are you?!
你还是不是人
Look. I got a son in prison, another one in iraq.
听我说 我一个儿子进监狱了 另一个去了伊♥拉♥克♥
I got a daughter with diabetes,
还有个女儿有糖尿病
And three grandbabies I gotta take care of.
还有三个孙子孙女要照顾
I do what I have to for my family.
我这么做是因为我的家庭的需要
Same as you.
就和你一样
I actually believed you had fixed me.
我真信你治愈了我
Oh, my god, I am such a fucking dumb-ass.
天啊 我真是个大傻蛋
Listen.
听我说
Just because miss jeanette ain't real doesn't mean she can't help people.
杰妮特是假的 但并不是说她不能帮助人
You saw how it worked for your mama.
你看到那对你妈妈的成效了
She still sober?
她还清醒吗
Once she finds out about you, she'll be drinking again.
她要是发现了你的秘密 就又会开始酗酒的
Well, maybe she don't have to find out.
也许她不需要了解真♥相♥
Faith's a powerful thing.
信念的力量是强大的
Aisle 7. right over there.
7号♥走道 就在那边
You get something for me? they're out.
给我买♥♥到了没 他们没货
I'd ask you to dance, but I don't dance.
我想请你跳舞 但是我不会跳
Thanks anyhow, terry.
谢谢你 特里
Sometimes,
有时
Crowds makes me feel guilty for not having fun like everyone else.
在人群中我会因为不像大家那么开心而有犯罪感
And then I feel guilty for feeling guilty.
然后又对我的犯罪感产生犯罪感
Guilt is a useless emotion.
负罪感是最没用的感情
Or so I've heard.
也是我听来的
I just wish bill was here.
我只是希望比尔能在这里
There's some dead people I wish was still around too.
我也希望有些死去的人还在
Idiot. you fed on a human that belonged to another.
蠢货 你吸了一个有了主的人的血
Three months of starving till your
禁食三个月直到你的
Fangs grow back will teach you better manners.
獠牙再长出来 让你长点记性
Brothers and sisters of the tribunal, is this fair? is this just?
特万布尤诺的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 这公平吗 公正吗
Yeah!
是
Now, luisa, the other one, please.
好 路易萨 另外一颗
From the root.
连根拔
Sentence passed and executed.
判决通过并执行
The trial is concluded. best of luck.
审判结束 祝你好运
Moving on.
继续
This looks interesting.
这个挺有意思
Eric northman, sheriff of area 5.
埃瑞克·诺曼 五区长官
Magister. well, then.
教主 那么
Bring me your murderer.
把杀人犯带上来
It's nice not to have to sneak it to you no more, ain't it?
不用再偷偷摸摸真不错 是吧
Mmph. yeah, it is surprising.
是的 真令人惊讶
See? I told you amy wasn't a psycho.
知道了吧 艾米不是精神病
The more time you spend with us, you'll see she's an amazing woman.
和我们呆久了就会知道了 她是个很棒的女人
What made her change her mind?
是什么让她改变主意了
Well, she wants you to live with us, like part of the family.
她想让你和我们一起生活 就像一家人那样
I do too.
我也想
She, uh, tell you about finding the trubloods you brought me?
她告诉你 她发现你给我带真血了的事了
You're lying.
你说谎
Well, what did she say?
她怎么说的
She said that, uh,
她说
Withholding was tantamount to lying and
隐瞒等同于撒谎
That your relationship was better than that.
你们的关系不该如此
Fuck.
妈的
God, that even sounds like her.
天 那还真像她的口气
She's playing you, jason.
她耍你的 杰森
No, she is not.
不 她没有
Ain't nobody plays jason stackhouse.
没人能耍杰森 斯塔克豪斯
If you don't let me go, she's going to kill me.
如果你不让我走 她会杀了我的
She would never do that. she's a-- psychopath?
她不会那么做的 她是个... 精神病
Jason, we're late. yeah, I'm coming.
杰森 我们要迟到了 好 我马上来
Bye-bye, eddie. we'll see you in a few hours.
再见 埃迪 一会见
I was thinking, we could bring one of the tvs down here.
我刚才想 我们可以把一台电视搬下来
Does that sound good?
怎么样
Come on.
快点
You're wrong about her.
你错怪她了
Eddie, where you at? I'm at your crib.
埃迪 你在哪 我在你这狗窝家里
The door was wide open.
门大敞四开的
This is fucked up as fuck.
这太逊 逊到家了
Call me when you get this message, bitch.
听到留言给我回电 贱♥人♥
Jason fucking stackhouse, you bigmouth motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥杰森·斯塔克豪斯 你个大嘴巴的混♥蛋♥
Honey, let me set a spell.
亲爱的 休息一下
I'm sweating all over this dress.
我的衣服都湿透了
What, you won't dance with me?
你不和我跳舞了
What a fine thing at your own fais do-do.
在你自己的舞会上还不好好乐乐
Go ask sookie to dance.
去请苏琪跳吧
The poor thing's got nobody here.
可怜的姑娘都没人陪
Everyone's afraid of her.
大家都害怕她
Go on.
去啊
Y'all having a good time?
大伙儿玩的好吗
You look lonely as a cloud. ain't right.
你看起来孤独得像朵云一样 是不是
Why, thank you, rene. arlene is a lucky lady.
谢谢 雷内 艾琳娜真走运
Well, not everybody likes a coon-ass like me.
是啊 不是人人都像我那么喜欢法裔美国人的
I do. so does bill.
我喜欢 比尔也是
I don't have nothing against vampires, you know that.
我对吸血鬼没意见 你知道的
But you're a good girl, sookie.
但你是个好女孩 苏琪
I think you deserve better.
我想你该找个更好的
Mind if I cut in?
我能邀请她吗
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表