You'll handle it.
你能搞定的
What the hell is that?
这他妈的是什么
While the wing nuts on the left keep pushing
左翼那帮狂人坚持推进
their so-called Vampire-rights legislation
他们所谓的吸血鬼权利的立法
I'm more concerned with basic human rights.
我更愿意关注人类的基本权利
The right for our sons and daughters to go to school without fear of
我们的孩子们安心上学的权利
Molestation by a bloodthirsty
不用惧怕吸血者的侵扰
Predator in the playground or in the classroom.
不至在操场或教室里受到嗜血者的掠夺
Someone has got to take a stand for
有人必须为了公众的安全站出来
Public safety over permissiveness and immorality.
针对这种极端自♥由♥主义和非道德说话
If you ask me, he's protesting a little too hard.
如果你问我 我会说 他有点保护过了头
Come out of the closet, reverend steve.
面对现实吧 尊敬的史蒂夫牧师
I know plenty of friendly vampires
我知道有大量友善的吸血鬼
Who'd like to take a bite out of you.
他们会很乐意咬你一口呢
Oh, but truly,
但说真的
It's inflammatory talk from folks like steve
像史蒂夫·纽林这样的人说出如此有煽动性的话
Newlin who make me ashamed to call myself a human.
让我觉得都羞为人类了
Thanks for watching.
感谢您的观看
We'll be bite back.
我们会咬回来的
Who is it?
是谁
Um, I'm a friend of lafayette reynolds.
我是拉法耶·瑞诺兹的朋友
He sent me for you.
他派我来的
Jesus christ.
天啊
Get his feet. are you kidding?
抓住他的脚 你在开玩笑吗
Get his feet! okay, okay.
抓住他的脚 好的 好的
No, please! I'll give you anything you want.
别 别 我什么东西都给你
Shut up! Amy, what the hell?
住嘴 艾梅 他妈的这是
No names, dumbass.
别说名字 蠢蛋
I thought we'd take a little blood and go.
我想我们弄到点血液就走人吧
Shut the fuck up.
住嘴
Now, come on, lift. what?
现在 过来 抬走 什么
Lift him up.
抬他走
Please! no!
别 别
No! I'll do anything you want. please.
不要 你要我做什么我都愿意 求你
This is the last of our humans.
这是我们这儿最后一个人类了
Mmm. yummy.
美味
Ginger, this woman has some questions for you.
金吉 这女人有些问题要问你
Be a good girl and answer them, will you?
听话 如实回答 好吗
Aye, aye, master.
好吧 先生
Don't you touch me.
别碰我
Hold her still.
按着她
Ginger, someone's been stealing money from the bar.
金吉 有人偷了酒巴的钱
Really?
真的吗
Don't look at me. I didn't do nothing.
别看着我 我什么都没做
I'll beat the shit out of you if you say I did.
如果你说是我♥干♥的 我会揍得你屁滚尿流
It wasn't me that took it. it wasn't me.
我没拿走拿钱 他妈的不是我♥干♥的
She didn't do it...
不是她干的...
But she knows who did. What?
但她知道是谁干的 什么
Fuck you.
去你的
Shit. how'd she know?
操 她是怎么知道的
I didn't tell anyone, I swear.
我没告诉过任何人 我发誓
Fuck, he's gonna kill me.
操 他会杀了我的
Who? who's gonna kill you?
谁 谁会杀你
Ginger, honey, what's his name?
金吉 宝贝 他的名字是什么
I-it's blank, like her memory's been erased.
没有了 就像她的记忆被抹掉了
I don't know anything, I swear.
我什么都不知道 我发誓
She's been glamoured. it's a vampire.
她被人洗♥脑♥了 是个吸血鬼干的
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表