我告诉她不要在工作时间打来的
She knows not to call me at work.
苏琪 这没什么
Sookie, it's okay.
艾琳娜用电♥话♥的次数比你多得多
You don't abuse a privilege like arlene does.
我可听见了
Hey. I heard that.
我倒希望你能听到
Well, I wish you would hear that.
得了 山姆 我还有孩子
Please. sam, I have kids.
你最好有紧急的事要跟我说
This had better be an emergency.
我刚辞职了
I just quit my job.
又辞职了?
Again?
我才不要帮混♥蛋♥打工
I can't work for assholes.
你还有资本去对工作这样挑挑拣拣
Well, I'm glad you can afford to be so picky,
也不看看我们
Miss say-hello-to-the-rest-of-us.
得了吧 山姆才不是混♥蛋♥ 他是看上你了
Oh, shut up. sam is not an asshole and he's totally in love with you.
泰拉 他可是我老板
Tara, he is my boss.
天啊 你该开窍了
Jesus. look, you need to lighten up.
你也知道 我讨厌你指天骂地的
You know I hate it when you use the j word.
好了 我得挂了
Now, I gotta go.
我一会儿过去
I'm coming over.
我要喝玛格丽特酒
I need a margarita.
喝个够
A big one.
一会儿见
Bye.
马克和丹尼斯·拉特雷要在你的服务区坐下了
Mack and denise rattray are just about to sit down in your section.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
这种人不值得你生气
Don't let 'em get to you, they're not worth it.
山姆 两杯特卡特啤酒
Two tecates, sam.
餐牌上也什么好吃的 别让我拉肚子就行
Hell, there ain't nothing on this menu ain't gonna give me the runs.
-真♥他♥妈♥狗娘... -两位今晚想吃什么吗
Damn son of a-- what can I do for y'all tonight?
你能把你甜美的小嘴唇做成佳肴
You can wrap your sweet lips around my slim reaper,
送到我口中吗
That's what you can do.
不如来个嫩芦笋做前菜吧
Why don't we just start out with a pitcher of bud?
你可以上我马克特快
You can hop aboard the mack express
我让你直上云霄
and ride all the way to heaven.
好的 还要点别的么
Alrighty. anything else?
这女的吃错什么药了么
What the hell is wrong with her?
芥末洋葱圈
Onion rings, with mustard.
她就像丧家之犬 摇尾乞怜
She's pathetic like a dog that's been kicked too many times,
-而且还贪得无厌 -好的 马上来
And keeps coming back for more. coming right up.
我觉得她有点笨
I think she's retarded.
亲爱的 雷内说你太小了不能看恐怖片
Honey, if rene tells you you're too young to watch a scary movie on hbo,
我也这么想
Then I'm siding with him.
我知道他不是你父亲
I know he's not your daddy,
但是你♥爸♥他不想再跟咱过了 知道吗
But your daddy does not wanna live with us anymore. remember?
你要时间 我就给你让你冷静 没问题
You want a time-out? because I can give you one, I'd be fine with it.
洋葱圈
Onion rings.
如果你要弄掉几个 我当没看见
And if you drop a few of them on the floor, that's fine with me.
好的
Got it.
苏琪
Oh, sookie.
你古铜色的肌肤和粉♥嫩♥的嘴唇
You're lookin' like a porn star with that tan.
看起来真像个艳星
And pink lipstick.
有约会吗
You got a date?
不是 我化妆只是为了拿更多的小费
No. when I wear makeup, I get bigger tips.
对 好样的
Yes, girl, that's it.
乡巴佬就喜欢浓妆抹粉的妞儿
These damn rednecks are suckers for packaging.
我要是没有大脑
And I get even bigger tips when I
就会多点拿小费
Act like I don't have a brain in my head.
否则他们都会怕我
But, if I don't, they're all scared of me.
他们可不是怕你 宝贝儿
They ain't scared of you, honey child.
他们怕的是你双腿间的东西
They scared of what's between your legs.
拉法耶 你可真下流
Lafayette. that's nasty talk.
真受不了你
I won't listen to that.
拉法耶 你见没见过女人两腿之间的东西
Do you even know what's between a woman's legs, lafayette?
我知道每个男人 无论异性恋 同性恋
I know every man, whether straight, gay,
还是他妈的乔治·布♥什♥都害怕女人的阴♥部♥
Or george ma-fuckin' bush is terrified of the pussy.
拉法耶 别说了
Lafayette!
-聊什么呢 -女人的阴♥部♥
-Oh, what are we talking about? -pussy.
不是每个人都是同性恋
Hey, listen, not everybody is gay, okay?
不是每个人都想和你上♥床♥
Not everybody wants to have sex with you.
艾琳娜 你可不了解你身边的人
Oh, you would be surprised, arlene. people you know.
指不定就有人有想法呢
That's all I'm saying.
至少我就不想跟你上♥床♥
Well, I don't wanna have sex with you.
-我也不想 -你们这些婊♥子♥ 是没尝试过
-Uh. me neither. shit. -y'all bitches don't know what you're missin'.
我可是动力持久呢
I got six gears on these hips.
别胡扯了
Uh. no, baby.
你是吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸
You don't know what you're missing.
看她的屁♥股♥ 想摸一下吗
You can watch her walk away. make you wanna slap it?
-想不想摸啊 -就跟谁没摸过似的
-Huh, you wanna slap it? -everybody knows that.
这儿每个人都摸过
Everybody been there.
没说错吧 至少约翰摸过
Ain't that right--? john's been there.
看我的手 看 宝贝 简直是完美无瑕
I'm slappin' it. take these, baby. peaches and cream.
看我的玩意儿 小可可
I'll give you a little cocoa. little cocoa.
我说的对吧 约翰
Ain't that right, john? shit.
我是个好人 脾气很好
Look, I'm a pretty nice guy, but I have, like,
就是比较容易激动
A little bit of an edge to me.
小时候开始的
Got started at a young age.
就爱跟别人打架
Started getting into fights...
真的吗
Really?
惹了一身麻烦 然后被学校开除了
Used to get into a lot of trouble got kicked out of a couple schools,
还有些类似的琐事
Type of thing.
比如中学时拉帮结派
Wow. partying in high school.
这是他妈的什么
What the fuck is this?
那是
Oh, it's just, a...
蚊子咬的
Mosquito bite.
你跟吸血鬼上过床
You had sex with a vampire?
就一次
Okay. once.
在什里夫波特市的吸血鬼酒吧
I went to that vampire bar, down in shreveport.
我们已经分手了 他给了我很多钱
Look. I was broke and he paid me a lot of money.
马蒂 你是个妓♥女♥吗
You a hooker, maudette?
我可不会给你钱 以前不给 以后更别说了
Because I don't pay for it. never have, never will.
我也不会要你钱
Well, I don't charge for it, neither.
他给了1000美元只是咬了我下
I mean, he offered me a thousand dollars to bite me.
你要我怎么做 白给的1000美元不拿么
What was I gonna do? say no to a thousand bucks?
那感觉怎么样
What was it like?
很恐怖
Scary.
知道吗
You know,
好色客杂♥志♥上说每人一生中应该
I read in hustler everybody should have sex
至少和吸血鬼做一次
With a vampire at least once before they die.
一次已经够了
Uh-uh. once was enough for me.
他太粗暴了
He was way too rough.
-偶尔 我也喜欢粗暴一点... -你喜欢粗暴型?
-I mean, I like to be rou sometimes. but-- -you like it rough?
试试看?
Why not?
反正又不会要我命
You know, it's not like it's gonna kill me.
即使会 我也不在乎
And if it does, well, then I won't care, will i?
既然这样
Right. well, uh...
我录下来了
I videotaped it.
什么
What?
和吸血鬼做♥爱♥
With the vampire.
想看看吗
You wanna watch?
我的生活真是一团糟
My life sucks.
泰拉 想开点
Oh, tara, don't you be feeling sorry for yourself.
别太消极了
That's just lazy.
我怎么总干不长
Well, why can't I keep a job?
还不是因为你那张嘴
Maybe because you can't keep your mouth shut.
臭丫头 谁问你了
Bitch, who asked you?
感觉如何 苏琪
How you doing, sookie?
今晚还成
I've had better nights.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Yeah? anything I can do to improve this one for you?
天哪
Oh, my god.
马洛特迎来了第一个吸血鬼客人
I think merlotte's just got its first vampire.
看来是这样
I think you're right.
难以置信 就在本顿
Can you believe it? right here, in benton?
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表