也许你应该进来
Maybe you ought to come on inside.
你是在催眠我吗
Are you trying to glamour me?
是的
Yes.
-这对我无效 -怎么可能
-That doesn't work on me -Why not?
我不知道 反正就是无效
I don't know. it just doesn't.
比尔在吗
Is bill available?
让她进来
Let her in.
黛安 让她进来
Diane, let her in.
操他
Oh, fuck him.
你操过了
You have.
请给我和比尔几分钟
If y'all excuse me and bill a minute
我们有事要谈
we have some business to attend to.
你在哪儿找到这个的
Where'd you find this?
妈的 她闻上去他妈的太香甜了
Damn. she smells fuckin' sweet.
想想五分钟之前
And to think just five minutes ago you were
你还跟说你主要是靠人造血生活的
Telling us how you were living mainly on synthetic blood.
你这个伪君子
You big poseur.
我不知道 马尔肯
I don't know, malcolm.
在我看来 她像是个处♥女♥
She looks like a virgin to me.
管你什么事 你个好管闲事的婊♥子♥
That's none of your damn business, you nosy bitch.
这是我的事 小甜甜
It is my business, cupcake.
知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为处♥女♥血的味道是最好的
Because virgin blood is the best-tasting blood there is.
实际上是第二好的
Well, second best.
-最好的应该是 -婴儿血
The best would be-- baby's blood. yeah. ha-ha.
我一想这东西下面就硬了
I get hard just thinking about it.
女士优先
Ladies first.
住手
Stop!
苏琪是我的
Sookie is mine.
好吧 如果你是比尔的
Well, if you're bill's,
那我当然不影响你们的说事情了
I certainly don't wanna do anything to disturb your little arrangement.
所以我总带着杰瑞
That's why I always bring jerry with me.
到哪儿都带着
Wherever I go.
他就像备急用的零钱一样
He's like mad money.
需要有人来服务我的小♥弟♥弟♥了
Somebody needs to get down on my johnson.
看 她好纯啊
Aw, she's innocent. ha-ha-ha.
她是我的
She's mine.
是 是 我们知道了
Yeah, yeah, we got it.
为什么不去服侍你的主人呢 人类
So why aren't you over there taking care of your master, human?
你没看到他有多饥饿吗
Can't you see how hungry he is?
比尔 如果你饿得话 欢迎你享用一下杰瑞
Uh, bill, if you're hungry you're more than welcome to have some of jerry.
来吧 吸他
Come on, suck it.
已经把他们搞定了
Stick them in already.
受感染吧 你这个该死的吸血鬼
Get infected, you fucking vampire asshole.
快点 来吧 看看你得D肝的样子
Come on, do it. let's see how you like hep d.
让你们这些王八蛋一年都动不了
You fuckers ain't be able to move for like a year.
停下 他有D肝
Stop, he has hep d!
什么是D肝
What is hep d?
臭婊♥子♥
Fuckin' bitch!
她怎么知道的
How does she know that?
不可能 我跟鬼都没说过
There's no way. I didn't tell a soul.
这些混♥蛋♥杀了马卡斯
These fuckers killed marcus!
如果他没有和吸血鬼搞上的话 绝不会离开我的
If he hadn't gotten hooked on v, he never would have left me.
他会...
We would've been...
真是醍醐灌顶啊
Well, this has all been very illuminating.
但我们回门罗还有很长一段路
But we've got a long ride back to monroe,
等杰瑞醒来之后
And I'm sure we'll all wanna have a
我们要好好和他谈谈
Little talk with jerry when he wakes up.
出去 杰内拉 他们要下逐客令了
Out, janella. we're being evicted.
难道这里就没一个人想知道
Isn't anyone even the slightest bit
为什么这个小婊♥子♥知道杰瑞的事情吗
Interested in how this little bitch knew about jerry?
你说不出话了 对吗 宝贝
You can't speak yet, can you, sweetheart?
我能让她说
I could make her talk.
黛安 你忘了
Diane, you forget.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
她是你的
She's yours.
随你便
Whatever.
杰瑞 你这个愚蠢的婊♥子♥
Jerry, you stupid bitch.
没人跟我搞了之后还能跑掉的
Nobody fucks with me and gets away with it.
很抱歉让你看到这些
I'm sorry you had to witness that.
他们不请自来的
Their visit was unexpected.
D肝是什么
What's hep d?
D型肝炎的血行病原体是我们唯一会感染上的病毒
Hepatitis d is the only blood-borne pathogen to which we are susceptible.
马尔肯肯定要发飙了
Malcolm must be furious.
肝炎?
Hepatitis?
它的一个变种
A mutation.
奇怪的是 它对人类却没用
Relatively harmless to humans, oddly enough.
我从没听说过
I've never even heard of it.
因为是我们从来不让媒体知道
That's because we've kept it out of the media.
它能让你病一年?
And it makes you sick for a year?
不
No.
只是让我们在一个月左右非常虚弱
Just makes us weak for about a month or so.
得了D肝炎后最危险的事情是
The biggest danger to us from hep d is
在那段时间容易被抓住并且钉起来
Being captured and staked during that time.
对 你们不想把你们的弱点让所有人都知道
Yeah. you don't want your weaknesses to be public knowledge.
正是如此
Precisely.
你说"苏琪是我的" 到底是什么意思
And what the hell did you mean, "sookie is mine"?
我是在告诉他们 你是我的人
I was communicating to the others that you were my human,
所以我是唯一一个可以吸你血的
And therefore I was the only one who could feed on you.
你绝对不能吸我的血
You must certainly cannot feed on me.
我当然不会
Of course I can't.
但这样告诉他们 他们才会觉得合理
But had they known that, they'd have considered you fair game.
否则我不能阻止他们攻击你
I wouldn't have been able to stop them from attacking you.
那就是三对一
It would be three against one
而且马尔肯比我年长 非常强壮
and malcolm is older than I am and quite strong.
你和黛安约会过?
And you and diane dated?
我们做过一次爱
We...had sex once.
在她刚变成吸血鬼的时候 那是19世纪30年代
Just after she was made a vampire, back in the late 1930s.
什么
What?
真恶心
Gross.
-比尔 她太...他们都那么卑鄙 那么... -邪恶
Bill, she's so-- th-they're all so mean, so-- evil.
是的
Yes, they are.
他们同住一个巢穴
They share a nest.
聚居的吸血鬼 会变得更残忍♥ 更凶残
And when vampires live in nests they become cruel, more vicious.
他们简直是为所欲为
They become laws unto themselves.
而像我这样独处的吸血鬼
Whereas vampires such as i, who live alone,
更愿意让自己看着像变吸血鬼前的样子
Much more likely to hang onto some semblance of our former humanity.
给
Here.
两个电工的联♥系♥方式
Contact info for two electrical contractors.
他们愿意晚上来给你工作
They're willing to come out at night and give you clothes.
-谢谢 -我得走了
Thank you. I have to go.
-我可以吻你跟你道晚安吗 -不要
May I kiss you goodnight? no.
看到他们之后我受不了那个
I couldn't stand it after them.
-你还在这儿干嘛 -我不想回家
Why you still here? I don't wanna go home.
好吧
Okay.
大家晚安
Night, y'all.
晚安
Night.
能给我来一瓶吗
Can I have one of those?
好吧
I guess.
你不当班的时候就行
Long as you're not on the clock.
山姆 你觉得苏琪对那个吸血鬼是认真的吗
Sam, you think sookie's getting serious about that vampire?
我觉得她开始了解他了
I think she's getting to know him.
一旦她完全了解了 我觉得她就不会很认真了
And once she does, I don't think she'll be getting too serious about him.
我倒觉得那家伙对她挺有意思的
I think he's getting pretty damn serious about her.
怎么说
How so?
昨晚我一直在斯塔克豪斯家
I was over at the stackhouses' last night.
他来找苏琪
He came over to call on sookie.
洗洗刷刷后 闻上去也很迷人
All cleaned up and smellin' nice.
他看上去就像是从什么
Lookin' like he just stepped out of some
狗屎庄园农场主电影走出来的
Piece of shit movie about plantations and shit.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表