He prefers o.
他喜欢喝O型的
I'll take it to him if you like.
如果你愿意我去给他
Well, good. he gives me the creeps.
好啊 他让我汗毛直竖
Come on.
来
Where are we going?
去哪儿
You know my friend who works here?
你认识我一个在这工作的朋友吗
Dawn? someone killed her last night.
叫唐恩 昨晚被人杀了
How?
怎么死的
Say you're sorry. excuse me?
你得说 听到这个很难过 什么?
You wanna learn to fit in with people?
你如果想学着怎么融入人类
You gotta say you're sorry.
你应该说你很难过
you don't even have to mean it.
当然你也不必真心说
Lord knows they don't most of the time.
天知道他们那些人多数都不是真心的
I am sorry.
我很难过
Thank you. anyway, I'm the one who found her.
谢谢 不管怎样 是我第一个到现场的
Strangled. cops think it was my brother.
她是被勒死的 警♥察♥说凶手是我弟弟
Was it?
是他吗
No, he's not capable of it.
不可能 他没那本事
I've been around long enough to know just
我活了那么多年得出一个结论
About anyone is capable of just about anything.
是人什么都干得出来
He didn't do it.
不是他干的
So I've been listening in on people's thoughts,
所以我尝试听别人的心声
Hoping I might hear something to clear him.
希望能听到什么帮他洗脱罪名
And apparently there's this vampire bar where
很显然 什里夫波特市有个吸血鬼酒吧
Maudette and Dawn used to hang out at in shreveport.
马蒂和唐恩常去那闲逛
You know it?
你知道那个地方吗
Fangtasia.
叫凡塔西娅
Fangtasia?
凡塔西娅?
You have to remember that most vampires are very old.
你得知道大部分的吸血鬼都很老了
Puns used to be the highest form of humor.
一语双关曾经是幽默的最高层次
Well, I was thinking if I went there I could do some sniffing around.
我在想是不是可以去那儿转转 看能不能打探点消息
You think maybe you could take me?
你能带我去吗
How about tonight?
今晚怎么样
The sooner the better.
越快越好
I just gotta tell Sam I'm leaving, then run home and change.
得去告诉山姆一声 然后回家换衣服
Meet you there.
在那等你
Thank you.
谢谢
Bill, I'm asking you this as a frien okay?
比尔 我是把你当朋友来帮忙的 行吗
This is not a date.
不是约会
Fine.
好啊
It's not a date. I'm serious.
不是约会 我是认真的
As am i.
我也是
Hey, Sam?
山姆
Is it all right if I take the rest of the night off?
下半夜我能请假吗
Why?
为什么
I need to go to that vampire bar in shreveport so I can
我得去什里夫波特市的吸血鬼吧
Snoop around and see if I can clear my brother's name, and mr.
探探消息 看能不能帮我弟弟洗脱罪名
Compton was kind enough to agree to take me.
热心的康普顿先生答应带我去
Mr. compton?
康普顿先生
Oh, jesus.
天哪
Sookie, you gonna get yourself killed, you know that? I'll be fine.
苏琪 你会害死自己的 知道吗 不会有事的
Baby, the fact that you think you'll be fine,
宝贝儿 你认为自己会没事
Only proves just how not fine you're gonna be.
这恰恰证明你会有事
Vampires think about one thing, and one thing only,drinking your blood.
吸血鬼只想着一件事 就一件事 吸你的血
Oh, like humans aren't bloodthirsty?
人类就不嗜血吗
Those people out there wanna see my brother hang
外面的那些人都想看到我弟弟
For a crime he didn't commit. is that what you want?
为他没犯过的罪行被绞死 这是你想要的吗
I'm not saying don't help your brother.
我没说不帮你弟弟
Frankly, Sam I'm surprised at you.
坦白的说 山姆你让我很吃惊
I thought you were for the vampire rights amendment.
我本以为你支持吸血鬼修正案呢
I think they should be able to have their own bars.
我支持他们拥有自己的酒吧
I just don't think people ought to go there.
但我不支持人类去那儿
So you want them to turn the day separate but equal?
所以你觉得把他们隔离开就是平等的?
I don't give a shit about equal.
我才不管什么狗屁平等
We can give them more than we got.
我们可以给他们更多的权利
Just so long as everything's separate.
只要把他们跟我们隔离开
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.
很抱歉你这么想
But I'm going.
我还是要去
Well, I can't stop you.
我知道阻止不了你
No. you can't.
是阻止不了
Penny for your thoughts.
想什么呢
I thought you liked not knowing what I'm thinking.
我以为你不想知道我在想什么
Most of the time I do.
大部分时候是这样
You won't care for it.
你不会感兴趣的
That doesn't mean I don't wanna know.
不代表我不想知道
You look like vampire bait.
你看起来像个吸血鬼诱饵
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
I promised your grandmother no harm
我答应你奶奶今晚
Would come to you at fangtasia tonight.
不会让你在凡塔西娅受到伤害
I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to keep
不过你穿成这样
That promise with you dressed like this.
我不确定是否能做到
So are you saying you think I look nice?
你的意思是我很漂亮喽
Doesn't matter what I think.
我的想法无关紧要
This isn't a date, remember?
这不是个约会 记得吧
This ain't a part of my job description, goddamn it.
这可不是我份内的事 该死的
Don't turn around!
别回头
What--?
什么
I said don't look at me.
说了别看我
What the hell are you doing?
你搞什么鬼
I think I might've od'd.
我想我大概服药过量了
Oh, my god. on what?
上帝啊 什么药?
V.
吸血鬼血
You're doing v now?
你喝吸血鬼的血了?
It was my first time.
是第一次
Where on earth did you come across v in this town?
那么小的镇 你在哪儿搞到吸血鬼的血的
Lafayette
从拉法耶那儿
My cousin is dealing vampire blood now?
我表兄现在还贩卖♥♥吸血鬼的血?
Goddamn idiot.
该死的蠢货
Least that explains why I walked in on you
至少可以解释昨晚看到你
Dancing around in that laura bush mask yesterday.
戴着那个劳拉·布♥什♥面具跳舞呢
Because I gotta tell you, without a reason, that was some fucked up shit.
跟你说 要不是有啥理由 那简直是一砣屎
All right, let me see it.
行了 让我看下
How long have you had the erection?
挺了多久了
Well, how do you know?
你怎么知道
Um, I read.
我看过资料
You're not the first vain-ass,
你不是第一个虚荣没脑子的
Body-conscious ex-jock to overdo the v
失去雄风的前猛♥男♥过量食用吸血鬼血
And wind up with an acute case of priapism.
最后导致急性持续勃起症
Pa what? priapism.
持什么 持续勃起症
Now lift the ribeye and let me see what we're dealing with.
把牛眼肉拿开 我看看是到啥程度了
Oh, jason, that's yeah, it's bad, ain't it?
天哪 杰森 很严重 是吗
Sweetie, we gotta get you to a hospital now.
亲爱的 我们得去医院 现在
No. no. no hospitals. no way.
不 不去医院 没门
Do you want to keep your dick or not?
你还要不要你的小♥弟♥弟♥了
Bill, haven't seen you in a while.
比尔 有段时间没见了
I'm mainstreaming.
我回归主流了
Good for you. who's the doll?
不错 这洋娃娃是谁
Pam, this is sookie. sookie, this is pam.
帕姆 这是苏琪 苏琪 这位是帕姆
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Can I see your id?
能看下你的身份证吗
Oh. sure.
当然
How funny. who'd have thought? getting carded at a vampire bar.
真搞笑 谁想得到呢 吸血鬼酒吧还要身份证
I can no longer tell human ages.
我已经分不清人类的年龄了
We must be careful we serve no minors in any capacity.
得小心点 我们不为未成年人提供服务
Twenty-five, huh?
25岁
How sweet it is.
风华正茂
This feels a little bit like what a vampire bar
比起吸血鬼酒吧
Would look like if it were a-- a ride at disneyworld.
这更像是在迪士尼乐园
Well, don't get too comfortable.
别高兴的太早
It tends to get more authentic as the night wears on.
天黑下来 才会显示出真实的一面
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表