见鬼 雷内
Damn, you suck, rene.
小声点
Quiet you.
我真不敢相信我会来这消遣
I cannot believe I am here on my night off.
把我从山姆·马洛特那辛苦挣来的薪水
Just pouring my hard earned money back
再全都还给他
into sam merlotte's pocket.
雷内 我弟弟出什么事儿了
What happened to my brother, rene?
该死 我答应他不告诉你的
Aw-w-w-w, hell. I promised him I wasn't going to tell ya-you.
到底怎么了
What happened?
布达佩斯·戴布隆和安迪·拜里弗罗尔
Oh, uh, well, uh, bud dearborne and andy bellefleur,
他们问了他几个问题
Uh-- they asked him some questions,
然后就把他塞进了巡逻车
And then they just threw him in the back of the squad car.
所以你根本不能确定他们逮捕了他?
So you don't even know for a fact that they arrested him?
他们没给他戴手铐什么的
Well, they-- they didn't cuff him or nothin'.
苏琪 我真替你难过
Sookie, I am so sorry.
难过什么?
For what?
你们弄的好像杰森已经
Y'all are already acting like jason's been
因为马蒂的事儿被判刑了似的
convicted of killing Maudette and
我们根本不知道他们和他说的什么
we don't even know what they were talking to him about.
可能布达佩斯·戴布隆搞错了 仅此而已
Bud dearborne just made a mistake. that's all.
对啊
Yeah.
肯定是 杰森作风正派
It has to be, because jason's a real standup guy.
不 他可不是 霍伊特
No, he's not, hoyt.
他自私 任性 还滥情
He is selfish, egotistical, and a complete horndog,
但他绝不是个杀人犯
But he is not a killer.
看她那德行
Now, just look at that,
就像走在婚礼的地毯上
Like she's walking down the aisle on her goddamn wedding day.
亲爱的 那是因为...
Honey, just 'cause...
是那个吸血鬼
It's that vampire.
他看到她了 我得保护好她
He's got her in his sights. I need to protect her.
是昨晚她救的那个吸血鬼
That's that vampire she saved last night.
-苏琪 不要 -晚上好 斯塔克豪斯小姐
-Sookie, please do not-- good evening, miss stackhouse.
这可不妙 他和普通人在一起
It ain't right, him being here with normal people.
-不 她要坐下了 -我只觉得她很漂亮
-No, she's going to sit-- I always thought she was nice,
但没想到一个信奉基♥督♥的好女孩怎么会
But I just wonder what kind of a good christian girl
正眼瞧一个吸血鬼呢
would even look At a vampire
我想他看起来没那么吓人吧
I don't think he looks that kind of scary to me.
貌似她很喜欢这种高大 阴郁的死人
Looks like she likes 'em tall, dark, and dead.
斯塔克豪斯家的人都是垃圾
stackhouse family ain't nothing but trash.
你的手真凉
Your hand is cool.
是啊
Yes,
恐怕我不像你所熟悉的
Uh-- I'm afraid I'm not as warm as the men
那些男人那么暖和
that you must be accustomed to.
男人?
What men?
今晚想要点什么
What can I get for you tonight?
你是什么人
What are you?
我说过 我只是个服务生
I told you. I'm a waitress.
不
No.
你可没这么简单
You're something more than that.
你不是普通人
You're something more than human.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
苏琪
Sookie.
这不是普通的名字 苏琪
That's an unusual name, sookie.
是什么的简称吗
Is it short for something else?
不是
Nope.
只是普通的苏琪而已
Just-- just plain sookie.
能抽空去拜访你吗
May I call on you sometime?
到我家?
Call on me?
能不能到你到家坐坐
Uh, may I come and visit with you at your home?
当然可以
Sure.
我奶奶非常想见你
My grandmother would love to meet you.
差点忘了 下班后我们再聊好吗
Oh, that reminds me. can I talk to you after work?
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask you.
当然
Of course.
毕竟 我欠你的
After all, i-- I am in your debt.
不是帮我
Not a favor for me.
是我奶奶
For my grandmother.
如果你要去 我猜你会的
if you'll be up-- well-- I guess you will be.
我下班 大概1点半左右
Would you mind meeting me around the back of
到时你能不能在酒吧后门附近等我
The bar when I get off at-- probably around 1:30?
十分乐意
I'd be delighted.
你有没有发现这里的每个人
Do you realize that every person in this
此刻都在盯着我们
Establishment is staring at us right now?
他们只是在盯着我 因为
They're just staring at me because my
我弟弟被带到警♥察♥局了
Brother's in some kind of trouble with the police.
话说回来 你认识马蒂·皮肯斯吗
But bill, did you know maudette pickens?
不认识
I did not.
他们盯着我们是因为我是吸血鬼
They are staring at us because I am a vampire.
而你是人类
And you are mortal.
谁在乎他们怎么想
Well, who cares what they think?
我想把这里当成我的家 所以我在乎
Well, I want to make this town my home, so I do.
1点半见
I'll see you at 1:30.
能跑多快跑多快
Run away as fast as your legs can take you.
这可不妙 不妙
this is wrong. it's wrong.
我不应该有这种感觉
I shouldn't be feeling like this.
但我就想看他们做♥爱♥ 见鬼
I just want to watch them do it. damn.
他把她催眠了
he hypnotized her.
我听说他们只要看着你就可以
I heard they can do that just by looking at you.
我得告诉神父
I'm telling reverend
苏琪 你这么做真是太蠢了
sookie, you're being a very stupid girl.
谁要你管 我自己会照顾自己
Who asked you? i-i can take care of myself.
我可不这么想 马克昨晚就差点弄死你
I don't think so. mack could have cut you up last night.
你知道他还会做些什么
How do you know what mack would have done?
现在你又要和吸血鬼约会?
Now you settin' up a date with a vampire?
你要干什么 寻死吗
What do you have, a death wish?
不 我不是在寻死
No, I don't have a death wish.
我只是认为仅凭一个群体中
I just happen to think judging an entire group of people
极为个别的行为
based on The actions of a few individuals
就否定其他所有是不对的
within that group is morally wrong.
我不会让你拿自己性命
Well, I will not let you put yourself
或是这家酒吧开玩笑的 绝不
or this bar in danger. I won't.
我被解雇了吗
Am--? am I fired?
没有
No.
但下次如果你觉得
But next time you think
有人在停车场正受到侵害
somebody's being harmed in the parking lot,
拜托拿起电♥话♥去报♥警♥
Pick up the phone and call the police.
不要像个义务警员那样独自出去
Do not go out there alone like a goddamn vigilante!
你知不知道我不能忍♥受失去你
Don't you know I couldn't stand to lose you?
好温暖 我忍♥不住了 我想要你 该死
Feels so warm, I can't help it. I want you. damn.
你好香 我喜欢你的香味
You smell so good. I love the way you smell.
我爱你 苏琪 我一直爱着你
I love you, sookie, and I always have.
我想向你表白
I want to tell you the truth
你那可爱的脑子秀逗了吗
are you out of your ever-loving mind?
你竟然要和那个吸血鬼共进晚餐
That vampire wants you for dinner.
我不会让你这么容易就上当的
Well, I won't let you just walk into his trap.
不 除非我死了 你对我很重要
No, ma'am, over my dead body. you mean too much to me.
不要用这种眼神看我
Don't you look at me like that
我是在为你好
when I'm only looking out for you.
我从没注意到你和杰森的眼神这么像
I never noticed how much you and jason have the same eyes.
这么温柔的眼神 他绝不会杀人的
Such sweet eyes. he could never kill anybody.
老天啊 泰拉
Oh, for heaven's sakes, tara,
杰森对你绝不会
Jason is never going to care about you
像你对他那么痴情
the way you care about him.
你胡扯什么啊
What the fuck--?
你答应过我 不去读我的想法的
You-- you made a promise. you stay out of my head.
我知道这会让她很难接受
I know how hard for her it's got to be.
或许杰森会因为马蒂的事而吃惊
Maybe jason will get shook up by this whole maudette
给我闭嘴
oh, just shut up,
都给我闭嘴 不要再对我颐气指使的
The both of you, and stop bossing me around!
我是成年人 我的事由我自己决定
I am a grown woman and I am the one who decides what I do,
你们说了不算
Not either one of you.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表