不是
No. no.
根本没有
Not at all.
我只是在想...
I'm just thinking...
我在想 和他保持距离
What I'm thinking is-- is stay away.
可是我的感觉 我整个身体的感觉却是...
But what I'm feeling-- what I'm feeling with my whole body is
完全另外一回事
Something else entirely
我不知道是该相信我的思想还是...
and I don't know whether to trust my-- my head or.
你的心
Heart.
对
Yes.
这是个两难选择
Well, that is a dilemma.
要不进来 我给你弄点吃的
Why don't you come on inside and let me make you something to eat?
如果你要在那像匹马一样干活
If you're gonna be out here working like a horse,
你至少该填饱肚子
You ought to at least to have something in your stomach.
不了 谢谢 我不饿
Oh, no, thanks. I'm not hungry.
我没问你饿不饿
I didn't ask if you were hungry.
来了来了 要死
I'm coming! hell.
敲他妈那么急做什么
Beating on my fucking door.
靠
Damn.
她用那个该死的酒瓶砸我
She hit me with a fucking liquor bottle.
我头流血了
My head is bleeding.
-你能不大喊大叫吗 -妈的
- Will you stop yelling. - oh, shit.
他在洗澡
He in the shower.
你说我要缝一下吗
Do you think I'll need stitches?
让我看看
Let me see.
不用
No.
擦点过消毒水...
You're gonna put some peroxide on that...
就着一大杯红酒吃两片止痛药
Ow. ...then take two vicodin with a big glass of red wine.
再抽点大♥麻♥ 宝贝儿
Then smoke some badass ganja, baby.
等你醒来的时候 全好了
By the time you wake up, mm! all healed.
给
Here.
1片 2片
One, two.
我能在这待会吗
Mind if I stay here for a while?
-不介意我来回走动吧 -不介意
- Does it matter if I'm around? -No.
那待着吧
Then do you.
靠
Damn.
我为那个女人做了那么多
Everything I've done for that woman.
可怜的孩子
Poor baby.
给
Here.
吸一下
Suck on this.
会让你爽很多
Here to make you feel a lot better.
这是我的表妹泰拉
This is my cousin Tara.
-泰拉 这位是 -杜克 杜克·史密斯
Tara, this is-- Duke. Duke Smith.
男朋友 你可真不像个公爵
Boyfriend, you are so not a duke.
你有没有那个... 你知道
now if do you uh... you know
好极了 好极了
Excellent, excellent.
一路平安 抽一口吧
For the road?
好
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
货来的时候 打电♥话♥给我
Call me when the... comes in.
好的
I will.
再见 小心点 杜克
Ta-ta. take care, Duke.
那他妈是怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
他是州议员
That was a state senator.
你现在做♥鸡♥了吗
You're a prostitute now?
我是个企业家
I'm an entrepreneur.
什么
What?
难道我就该满足于做个他妈
I'm supposed to be satisfied being a fucking
酒吧小厨还有养路工啊?
Short-order cook and working on the road crew?
基本上跟坐牢也差不多
Which is basically one step from the chain gang.
可是我不抱怨 宝贝儿
But I ain't complaining, baby.
我不抱怨 因为老天给了我这副身子
No, I ain't, 'cause he gives me this body.
这副身子就是我的财路
And this body's gonna be my fucking ticket out.
没错 还有什么能帮我在这小破地方出人头地?
Yes, it is. how else am I gonna get ahead in this poor dump town?
我已经建了个网站
Already got a website.
贴了价
Shows due.
我们是怎么了 拉法耶
What's wrong with us, Lafayette?
你是他妈的州议员的小相好
You're a state-senator fucking prostitute
而我是乡下酒吧招待
and I'm a bartender in A redneck bar
还跟爱上自己好朋友的老板上了床
who fucks her boss who's in love with her best friend.
来 再吸两口
Here just take another hit off this.
等下 你跟山姆上♥床♥了
Wait a minute. you slept with Sam.
知道吗
You know what?
他睡着的时候乱吵吵
He barks in his sleep.
该死 白种人都一个德行
Oh, damn, white folks just all fucked up.
对 可不是
Yeah, that's what I said.
怎么了 哥们
Hey, what's up, my brother?
该死的
Oh, hell.
星巴克要来马斯维亚了
Starbucks coming to Marthaville.
我是不是该关门
I wonder if I just break down
去买♥♥个该死的卡布奇诺咖啡机
and get a goddamn cappuccino machine.
知道我最希望谁来马斯维亚吗
Do you know what I really wish would come to Marthaville?
吸血鬼猎人布菲
Buffy.
一个刀锋战士
A blade.
或者随便什么吸血鬼杀手 来干掉那个
Or any one of those badass vampire killers to take care of mr.
比尔·康普顿先生
Bill Compton.
这就是我的愿望
That's what I wish.
你根本不关心我的这些烦恼 对吧
You don't care about my problems at all, do you?
你只想玩 是吗
You just want to play, huh?
那去跑一圈
One-track mind.
准备好了吗 去吧
Ready? ready? go!
捡回来
Go get it!
星巴克要进驻马斯维亚来了
Marthaville's getting a starbucks.
我这一辈子都不明白为什么有人会
I cannot for the life of me see why anybody
花3美元买♥♥一杯加了那么多奶的咖啡
Would spend $3 on a cup of coffee with too much milk.
艾琳娜跟我说 现在的人不像以前那么缺钙
Arlene told me that people are less calcium-deficient than
就是因为他们现在都喝那种梦幻咖啡
They used to be because of all the fancy coffee they drink nowadays.
我还真没想过这点呢
You know, I never thought of that.
不过有点道理
But it does make sense.
奶奶
Hey, gran.
你觉得我还该和比尔见面吗
Do you think I should continue seeing Bill?
苏琪
Sookie.
我不能替你决定
I can't tell you that.
但我能说的是 他是一个聪明
I can tell you that I think he is a smart,
帅气又很有礼貌的年轻人
Handsome and very polite young man.
不过当然了 他向我展示了他最好的一面
But of course he's gonna show his best side to me
这样我就不会阻止他追求你
So that I won't stand in the way of his courting you.
他让我害怕
He scares me.
向人敞开心扉是会让你有点害怕
Well, it is scary opening your heart up to somebody.
我想跟吸血鬼交心比跟普通人更叫人害怕吧
I think it's a little scarier the vampire than, uh, the regular guy?
也许是吧
I suppose.
比尔是第一个我真正♥见♥过的吸血鬼
Bill is the first vampire I ever met that I know of.
我并不是害怕他会伤害我
Not scared that he would ever hurt me.
我害怕是因为不知道他的所思所想
Scared because I don't know what he's thinking.
我想着这对你来说未必是坏事
I would imagine that that wouldn't be such a bad thing for you with your..
你的超能力
. ability.
知道吗 你爷爷总是知道很多事
You know, your grandfather used to know things.
哪类事情
What things?
比如有人缺钱
If somebody was having money problems,
背着妻子乱搞
Running around behind their wife's back.
得了病 诸如此类的事
Sick. that kind of thing.
一些他们决不会告诉别人的隐私
Personal things they never would have told anybody about.
知道吗 就是这样
See, that's exactly it.
如果我不克制自己
If I don't stop myself from it
就能听到每个人内心最深处的
I hear everybody's deepest,
最黑暗的秘密
Darkest secrets.
我很抱歉 实在是太多的信息了
I'm sorry. that's just too much information.
但是厄尔的兄弟 你的叔公弗兰西斯
But then earl's brother, your great-uncle francis,
从韩国回来后情况更糟
Came back from korea in real bad shape.
他看过的东西都会被撕裂
All torn up from the things he'd seen.
厄尔清楚他想自杀
Earl knew he was thinking about killing himself.
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表