自从两年前他们从棺材里出来
I've been waing for this to happen since
我就等着这一天了
They came out of the coffin two years ago.
晚上好 想来点什么
Hi, and what--? what can I get for you tonight?
这有瓶装的人造血吗
Do you have any of that synthetic bottled blood?
不好意思 没有
No, i-i'm so sorry.
山姆一年前搞了点 但是没人买♥♥ 最后坏掉了
Sam got some a year ago, but nobody ever ordered it, so it went bad.
你是小店的第一个
You're our first.
吸血鬼客人
Vampire.
我那么明显吗
Am I that obvious?
你一进来我就知道了
I knew the minute you came in.
真不敢相信其他人竟然没有看出来
I can't believe nobody else around here seems to.
至少他看出来了
He does.
别担心山姆 他是个好人
Oh, don't worry about sam, he's cool.
他支持吸血鬼权利修正案的
I know for a fact he supports the vampire rights amendment.
他思想很前卫啊
How progressive of him.
喝点别的怎么样
Well, anythi else you drink?
说实话 不必了
Actually, no.
不过给我来杯红酒吧
But you can get me a glass of red wine
好让我有理由待在这儿
so I have a reason to be here.
不管什么理由
Well, whatever the reason...
我都很欢迎你来
I'm glad you are.
别在意苏琪的话 先生
Don't mind sookie none, mister.
她可疯着呢
She's crazy as a bedbug.
我去给你拿酒
I'll just get your wine for you.
我是马克·拉特雷 这是我太太丹尼斯
My name's mack rattray and this here's my wife, denise.
晚上好
Good evening.
那个贱♥货♥
What a bitch.
你觉得她会让他咬么
You really think that she's gonna let him bite her?
你知道现在多少人跟吸血鬼上♥床♥吗
You know how many people are having sex with vampires these days?
其中很大一部分会无故失踪
And sometimes those people disappear.
他可不是那种人
No. he's not like that.
你对他了解多少 就接触了不到一分钟
Okay, okay. you spoke to him for, like, a minute.
天晓得他在过去的几个世纪里
You don't know how many people he sucked the blood out
吸了多少人的血
Of over the last however many centuries he's been alive.
但他一点都不可怕
But he's so not scary.
上帝啊 他可是个吸血鬼
Sweet jesus in heaven, sookie, he is a vampire.
-但现在人造血到处都有了 -要换成你
But the synthetic blood has everything-- are you willing to pass up
你愿意放弃最爱的食物 而喝黏糊糊的东西度过余生吗
All your favorite foods and spend the rest of your life drinking slim-fast?
人们总是排斥我
I mean, people have always discriminated against me.
那是他们的本性
Oh, boy, have they ever. ha-ha.
只是因为我无法融入社会
And just because I never felt like being what society wanted me to be,
你能理解么
You know?
我也一样
Me neither. ha-ha.
还有我
Me neither.
所以我们明白你的处境
So we know what it's been like for you.
还要点别的么
Can I get y'all anything else?
-不用 -他可能有11或12斤的血
-I'm fine. -he's probably got 11 or 12 pints in him.
老天啊 那就是将近200盎司
Holy shit, that's almost 200 ounces.
我敢肯定在达拉斯一盎司能卖♥♥到500美元
I bet we could get 500 an ounce in dallas.
那就是他妈的1万美金 宝贝
Fuck me, that's $10,000. sweet jesus.
我去给你们拿点免费啤酒吧
I'm gonna bring y'all a free round of beer, okay?
你有毛病吗 傻瓜...
What the hell is your problem, dimwitted...
别走啊
Don't you go anywhere.
脑袋秀逗
I guess you are retarded.
像别人说的那样
Just like everybody says you are.
泰拉 泰拉 得阻止他们
Tara. tara, we have to stop them.
阻止谁 怎么了
Stop who? why?
拉特雷夫妇 他们要抽他的血去卖♥♥
The rattrays. they're gonna drain him and sell his blood.
-得阻止他们 -关我们什么事
-We have to stop them. -no, we do not.
没必要去跟那个吸血鬼扯一块去
We don't have to get anywhere near that vampire.
泰拉 我对你和你的狭隘的想法很失望
Tara, I am very disappointed in you and your small-mindedness.
苏琪
Sookie.
这种事儿那个吸血鬼可以自己解决 我敢保证
The vampire can take care of himself. I promise you.
该死
Shit.
-泰拉 你知道怎么看吧台吧 -不知道
-Tara, you know how to tend bar? -no. uh-uh.
那就做做样子
Fake it.
可恶
Shit.
快看 真浓啊
Look at this. this is so thick.
天哪 要赚发财了
Damn, this is gonna bring a pretty penny.
我们得给自个儿留点
We should keep some for ourselves.
马克太无能了 我都腻了
Although, if mack freaks out on me again, I am so through with him.
喜欢这样?
You like this?
被虐待?
Being punished?
恶心的小吸血鬼情妇
You're a sick little vampire fucker.
皮肯斯 喜欢吗?
You like that, pickens?
快 亲爱的
Come on.
看着我
you look at me.
你竟然让个死人搞你
Look at me. you let a dead man fuck you?
真♥他♥妈♥的恶心
Fuckin' disgust me.
我没有尖牙很可惜 对吧
It's too bad I don't have fangs, huh?
咬破你的喉咙
rip your fuckin' throat out.
快点
Hurry.
我们该把他带回家
We should've taken him home.
那太危险了
Too dangerous.
车里哪有地方塞个死吸血鬼
Where are we gonna hide a dead vampire in our trailer?
至少不用这样手忙脚乱的
Well, at least we wouldn't be out in the fuckin' open like this.
我只是要点营养品 迫切的需要
I just need some v-juice. I need it bad.
我有点难受 得先喝点
My body is starting to hurt and I just need to get it in me.
靠 马克 你就是他妈的瘾君子
Goddamn it, mack, you're a fuckin' drug addict, do you know that?
臭娘们 你能闭嘴吗
Woman, would you just shut the fuck up?
一啰嗦起来起来没个完
Sometimes, when you talk, a-yada-yada-yada...
马克
Mack.
你个疯婆子
You crazy bitch.
这不管你的事 你个婊♥子♥
This ain't your business, you stupid cunt.
你们可真够下♥贱♥的
Now, see, that just proves how low-rent you really are.
你知道你在干什么么
You have any idea who you're messing with?
别逼我露出凶恶的一面
You don't wanna be on my bad side.
难道你还有善良的一面吗
I'm not so sure you even have another side,
你个不要脸的臭婊♥子♥
you no-account, backwoods trash.
慢着 甭想带走这些血
Uh-uh. do not even think about taking that blood.
我会杀了你的
I will kill you for this.
马上给我滚
Get out. now.
马克 我们走
Come on, mack.
你给我等着 我们走
This ain't over. come on.
马克 快起来
Get up, mack.
你就不能把那鬼东西拿下来么
Why can't you take that fuckin' thing off?
我可没时间跟你个废物在这儿耗
I ain't got time for a fuckin' cripple,
你再不快点 我就自己开车走了
Because I'm getting out of here one way or the other.
你... 你叫我怎么走...
You-- how else am I gonna--?
见鬼了
Shut up.
快 腿用力
Quick, with your feet.
贱♥人♥ 咱们走着瞧
I'm-a get you, bitch!
真是上帝保佑
Oh, bless your heart.
要是我早点赶到就好了
I am so sorry I didn't get here faster.
你过会儿就没事了 是吧
You'll be okay in a minute, right?
要我走吗
D-do you want me to leave?
不
No.
他们可能会回来 而我现在还无力反抗
They might come back and I can't fight yet.
你好 狗狗
Well, hey, there, dog.
他在讨你欢心
He's checkin' on you.
只是条偶尔在酒吧附近转悠的老狗
That's just some old dog that hangs around the bar sometime.
他一定是生活在这一带
He must live nearby.
毫无疑问
Well, no doubt.
看来被一个弱女子救了 你很不爽啊
I reckon you're not too happy about being rescued by a woman.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听不见你
I can't hear you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不不 我能听见你说话 但不能...
No, no, no. I can hear you, but I can't--
太神奇了
oh, my stars.
和一个饥饿吸血鬼独处 你不害怕么?
Aren't you afraid to be out here alone with a hungry vampire?
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表