Where's your fuckin' chain now?
你那根链条现在他妈的哪去了
God! aah!
上帝
Dumb-ass ponytail.
梳马尾辫的蠢货
Here we go. yah!
来吧
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
Well, fuck you, Fido.
死吧你 臭费多犬
What the fuck...?
他妈的怎么回事
Show your fuckin' face, freak!
露出你的臭脸来 变♥态♥
It's too bad I don't have fangs.
我没长尖牙真是太遗憾了
Rip your fuckin' throat out.
妈的撕裂你的喉咙
Fuck, yeah!
操
Here it comes.
就要来了
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Oh, fuck. oh, fuck, yeah!
操 真爽
That was intense, huh?
这次猛吧
Maudette?
马蒂
Maudette.
马蒂
Oh, shit.
靠
Oh, fuck! fuck!
我♥操♥
Oh, Jesus. uh...
天哪
Ah, what a moron.
真是个白♥痴♥
I-- I didn't kill her.
她不是我杀的
I didn't kill her!
她不是我杀的
Well, somebody sure as hell did.
凶手另有其人
A vampire?
吸血鬼
You're sure?
你确定吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
Yeah, I saw his fangs.
我看到了他的尖牙
Hey, Maudette had fang marks on her inner thigh.
马蒂大腿内侧有尖牙咬过的痕迹
We know. we examined the body.
了解 我们验过尸
Okay.
好吧
This be the same vampire your sister's messin' around with?
会是和你姐姐胡混的那个吗
Okay, first, my sister ain't messin' around with nobody.
首先 我姐姐没跟任何人胡混
My sister don't mess around.
她从不胡混
And second, I don't know.
其次 我也不知道
I never met the other vampire.
我从没见过其他吸血鬼
I never met any vampire, and I hope to hell I never do.
我从没见过吸血鬼 最好这辈子也别碰到
What did this vampire on the videotape look like?
录像带上的那个长什么样
Mm, uh, bald-headed.
光头
Weird skeleton tattoo.
有奇怪的骨架纹身
And he looked crazy.
很疯狂的样子
Crazy out of his motherfuckin' mind.
疯狂得他妈近乎癫狂
It's interesting, because, um,
有意思的是
This the only videotape we found in Maudette's apartment.
这是我们在马蒂家找到的唯一一盘录像带
Well, I guess that means somebody took them all, right?
我想应该是有人把其余的都拿走了
Somebody didn't want you to see them?
这人不想让你们看到它们?
Or somebody only wanted us to find this one?
或者他是故意要我们找到你这盘?
Because it supposedly clears him of a
因为这样就有可能抹去
Crime that maybe he came back later to commit?
他重新回来作案的证据
Yeah.
没错
Oh, come on, Andy.
别搞了 安迪
I'm not that smart.
我可没那么聪明
It's okay.
没事了
Sookie I can't feel my legs.
苏琪 我的腿没感觉了
Quick, drink before the wound closes.
快 在伤口愈合前快喝下去
Would I be a vampire? You won't be.
我会变成吸血鬼吗 不会
Goddamn it, Sookie, do you want to live or not?
可恶 苏琪 你不想活了吗
No.
不要
Go back to the green room.
请回到休息室
Turns out I'm first in the walk and talk challenge.
看来我可是走与说挑战赛的第一个
Walking and talking can't be too hard, right?
步行和说话不会很难吧
B.J., your category is names of U.S. states.
B.J. 你的类别是美国各州名称
Oh, mother, damn.
妈妈 可恶
Memphis.
孟菲斯
New Jersey. New York. Connecticut.
新泽西 纽约 康涅狄格
Pick up-- pick up-- pick up the phone, beyotch.
快接 快接 接电♥话♥ 小妞
Too sexy, yeah. pick up the phone, beyotch.
太性感了 接电♥话♥ 小妞
Hello, hooker. what's the t?
婊♥子♥ 什么事
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm on my way to a party in Monroe.
我在去派对的路上 在门罗
And hell, no, I ain't swingin' by to pick your needy ass up, hooker.
没门 我对你这平板女可没兴趣 婊♥子♥
Lafayette, please.
拉法耶 求你了
My momma's passed out on the coach
我妈昏倒在沙发上
And I can't face cleaning her up and putting her to bed.
把她洗干净弄上♥床♥ 我实在不想再呆在家了
It's just too goddamn depressing.
这他妈太郁闷了啊
What's depressing is how often get this phone call from you,
这么频繁的接到你的这种电♥话♥
That's depressing.
才真叫郁闷
Why come you won't call Jason Stackhouse?
你怎么不打给杰森·斯塔克豪斯
You're a mean, nasty bitch.
你是个卑鄙下流的婊♥子♥
And you need to move your sorry ass out your momma's house,
你得从你妈那搬出来
That's what you need to do.
这才是你该做的
Yeah, whatever.
嗯 可不是
Well, a'ight.
好吧
A'ight, I is on my way.
好吧 我过来了
But you might got to find your own ride home.
不过你最好自己想办法回家
Just in case I get lucky.
没准我交到桃花运呢
What you mean if you get lucky?
什么叫你交到桃花运
Your standards are so low you always get lucky. heh.
你标准那么低还怕交不到桃花运吗
Ha-ha! Damn straight.
你♥他♥妈♥倒挺直接啊
Hallelujahs, hallelujahs.
赞美主 赞美主
Oh! Good lord, I'm comin'!
我的天 来了
Jesus.
天啊
Jason, what the fuck?
杰森 你♥他♥妈♥的来干嘛
Did I say you could come in?
我同意让你进来了吗
Look, Jason, it's 3:00 in the morning.
听着 杰森 现在可是凌晨3点
You have no idea what I've been through since last night.
你根本想象不到从昨晚起我都经历了什么
I spent the whole day thinkin' I'd really killed Maudette Pickens.
一整天我满脑子都是杀死马蒂·皮肯斯的事
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
I thought I'd accidentally strangled her during sex.
我以为我在做♥爱♥时不小心掐死了她
And bud and fucking Andy waited 12 whole hours
布达佩斯和安迪这个混♥蛋♥过了12个小时
To show me a videotape that proved I didn't do it!
才给我看了那盘证明我清白的录像带
I thought I'd ruined my whole life.
我都以为这辈子就这么毁了
Jason... mm.
杰森
Do I taste different from other people?
我的血尝起来跟别人不同吗
Yes.
当然
What are you?
你到底是什么人
Well, apparently I'm not dead.
显然我还活着
What I am is telepathic.
我能够心灵感应
I can hear people's thoughts.
我能听见其他人的想法
Even mine?
我的也能?
No.
听不见
That's why I like you so much.
这就是我这么喜欢你的原因
I can't hear you at all.
一点都听不见
You have no idea how peaceful it is
你无法想象我长这么大 聒噪始终无处不在
after a lifetime of blah, blah, blah.
跟你在一起是多么安宁
May I ask you a personal question?
能问你个私人问题吗
Bill, you were just licking blood out of my head.
比尔 你才把我头上的血添掉
I don't think it gets much more personal than that.
我想没什么比这个更私人了吧
How do you manage a social life with men your own age?
你是如何与同龄男孩子们交往的呢
Their only thought must be-- I don't date.
他们的那些念头一定很... 我不约会
Ever?
从没有
Oh, I've-- I've been on a few dates.
约会过几次
Man, I can't wait to see her naked.
我都等不及看她脱♥光♥的样子了
I wonder if she's a natural blond.
不知道她头发是不是天生金黄色
Nothing worse than a blond with a big, black bush.
没有比金发美女私处乌黑一片更糟糕的了
Aah! what the heck?!
你搞什么鬼
Not every guy was a pig.
也不是人人都是蠢猪
The kind of girl I could marry and spend the rest of my life loving.
这种女孩是我可以娶的 下半辈子都爱她一个
And never have those thoughts of matt damon,
不再去想着什么马特·戴蒙
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表