Help!
救命!
Someone, please!
来人啊 帮帮我
Sweetie.
亲爱的
What did you get yourself into?
你是怎么搞成这样的啊?
Oh, my god, jason.
上帝啊 杰森
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
It's okay.
没事儿
Like hell it is! look at her. she is definitely not. okay.
才怪 你看看她 她绝对有事儿 好
Bangin' on me ain't gonna change anything none.
你打我也没用啊
Dawn, I heard yelling.
唐恩 我听到有人在喊
Sweet lord in heaven, no.
天堂的主啊 不
What did you do? me?
你干什么了 我
I found her, miss lebvre. he-- he just got here.
是我发现的她 拉布维太太 他刚刚才到的
I saw you last night, jason stackhouse.
昨晚我看见你在 杰森·斯塔克豪斯
I heard you all fighting, then she took a shot at you, and you ran off.
我听见你们在争吵 然后她对你开枪 你才跑掉的
And now she's dead.
而现在她却死了
Jason?
杰森
Yeah. we had a fight.
是 我们争吵过
But I came here to apologize.
但我是来道歉的
She fired a gun at you, and you come back to apologize?
她对你开枪 你却跑回来跟她道歉
Sook. I didn't do this.
苏琪 不是我♥干♥的
You gotta believe me.
你得相信我
Well, I'm calling the police.
看来 我还是叫警♥察♥来吧
Then call 'em!
要叫就叫
I had nothing to do with this.
这跟我一点关系都没有
I don't get it.
真搞不懂
She was so pretty.
她这么漂亮
Well, maybe... it was just her time.
可能... 她命该如此吧
She was only 23 years old.
她才23岁
Ain't no 23-year-old in the world whose time has come.
这世上23岁就死的多了去了
Hey, y'all. what'd I miss?
你们 这里发生什么事了
Dawn's dead, mama.
唐恩死了 妈妈
I know. what a shame.
我知道 太可惜了
Who they got in there?
谁在案发现场?
Jason and sookie stackhouse.
杰森和苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
She found the body, but it sounds like they think he might have done it.
她发现了尸体 但他们好像认为是杰森干的
Well, he didn't.
不可能是他
Then who did?
那会是谁干的?
I don't know.
我也不知道
Probably the same person that killed maudette.
可能跟杀死马蒂的是同一个人
I tell you one thing, man.
我想说的是 伙计
We too small a town to be losing girls one after the other like this.
我们这么小的镇子 不能再有女孩这样一个接一个的被杀了
Whoever it is, I hope they fry the fuck.
不管他是谁 希望他们早日让他上电椅
Rene.
雷内
Uh, pardon my language, miss maxine.
玛克辛太太 原谅我的用词
No need to apologize, rene.
不用为这个道歉 雷内
We're all excited. mm-mmm.
我们都兴奋着呢
To be a fly on the wall in that apartment right now.
恨不得变个苍蝇飞进那屋子看个究竟
Now, I realize you've been through a lot.
我们知道对你来说刚才的经历很难受
And you're scared.
你一定被吓坏了
But I need you to try and remember when you got here.
但我们仍希望你能试着回忆下你到这的时候
Was the door open or just unlocked?
门是开着的还是仅仅没有锁?
Uh, open, I think.
呃 开着 好像是
It pisses me off the way she keeps call me "andy,"
气死我了 她还是叫我安迪
Everyone calls bud "sheriff."
而每个人都叫布德作"治安官"
Why can't they call me "detective," goddamn it?
他们怎么就不能叫我"探长"呢 真见鬼
When am I gonna get some respect around here?
我什么时候才能得到周围人的尊敬啊
Would you look at that?
想看看不
A fine pair of perfect, natural breasts.
好一对浑然天成的完美♥乳♥房♥
I'd have laid down money that they were fake.
我敢打赌她花钱隆过
Well done, god.
隆得不错 上帝啊
Now and then, not so well done, letting her die like you did.
偶尔也有不那么完美的 所以就让她死
Fuck. fuck.
操 我♥操♥
Fuck am I gonna do? I already got out of this once.
我他妈该怎么办 他们已经放我一马了
No way they gonna let me walk again.
他们这次不会轻易放我走了
And I'm too damned pretty to go to prison.
看来我倒大霉是要进监狱了
Sookie.
苏琪
Sorry, uh, what was the question?
对不起 刚才你问的什么
Is that the exact position you found her in?
你发现她的时候 就是这个样子吗
Well, I covered her up with a sheet, but I don't think I touched her.
我用床单把她盖了起来 不过我应该没有碰到她
I wish you hadn't have done that.
你最好是没碰到
Next time I find a friend dead, I'll try to remember that.
下次要遇到我朋友死了 我会记得的
Oh, I keep waiting for this heat to break, but it won't.
我盼着气温降低点 可它就是不降温
Oh, it's the stubbornest summer we're having.
这才叫酷夏炎炎
Oh, I know.
可不是
I feel like a cat on a hot tin roof.
"我就像只滚烫的铁皮屋顶上的猫"
That's from a play.
那是一出戏里的台词
Well, I sure could use a beer right now, me.
我得弄点啤酒降降温了
Y'all want some?
你们要么
Yeah, if you're getting one. bring me one.
当然 给我带一瓶
While you're in there, would you rustle up a bucket of ice?
你回来的时候 能搞一桶冰块来么
And some of those nice plastic cups we got
还有我们上周末在超级省钱超♥市♥
At the super save a bunch last weekend. yeah.
买♥♥的可爱塑料杯子 也带几个来 好
And maybe some paper doilies too.
还有纸桌巾
Oh, lord, woman, what's with you and them doilies?
天啊 你个娘们 你要那桌巾干嘛?
Doilies are to protect the table. we outside.
桌布是给桌子用的 我们可是在外面
They might wanna put 'em down on the car or something.
他们也许会把酒杯放在车上或者别的地方
Just bring the doilies, please.
让你拿你就拿 拜托
Fine.
好吧
If all our conversations end with them saying "fine,"
要是我们的每次交谈都能以"好的"结尾
Why do they bother putting up a fight?
他们也不用吵起来了
So this fight you heard dawn and jason having,
你听见唐恩和杰森在吵架
Were you able to make any of it out?
听出什么来了么
Just the tail end, right before the gunshot.
就在他们争吵的最后 枪声响起之前
He called her...
他叫她...
A very bad word.
是个很不雅的词儿
And what was that word?
说的什么词儿?
It starts with a-- a b.
是一个... 一个B开头的词儿
I see.
我知道了
Okay.
好吧
That'll be all. thank you, miss lebvre.
就问这么多吧 谢谢合作 拉布维太太
Oh, you're welcome, andy, dear.
这没什么 安迪 亲爱的
No one dignified would die without...
没人能死的好看 除非...
You gonna make me wait in the car, can you at least turn on the a.c.?
你让我在车里等着 至少把空调打开啊
I know you can hear me.
我知道你听得见
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
哦 操
Couldn't hear me yelling?
你听不见我喊你吗
Car's hotter than hell.
在这车里比地狱还热
Shut up.
闭嘴
Thank you, sookie. we'll be in touch.
谢谢你了 苏琪 我们会跟你保持联♥系♥的
Bud, let's roll before I melt in here.
布德 快走 我在这快蒸熟了
Stop. mama, I don't need any sunblock.
别弄了 妈妈 我不需要防晒霜
Oh, please, hoyt, if anyone needs sunblock, it's you.
噢 霍伊特 就你最需要防晒霜了
Your skin's whiter than desitin.
你的皮肤比爽身粉还白
Mama, I'm gonna move out. I swear it, I will.
妈妈 我要搬出去 我保证 我一定会的
No, you won't. now get down so I can get your neck.
不 你才不会 低头 给你脖子抹点
Came as soon as I heard.
听到消息就赶来了
I'm sorry you had to be the one to find her.
让你第一个发现真非常抱歉
He was gonna be somebody. right?
肯定是某人干的 对吧
I guess.
我猜是
Oh, I tell you, sook,
你得知道 苏克
Sometimes I don't even recognize this world we're living in.
有时候我对这个世界一点都不了解
I mean, goddamn it.
我的意思是 见鬼
Be careful, now.
你说话注意点
God didn't do this.
这可不是上帝的作为
You think maybe I should shut down the bar for the day?
你觉得我们今天歇业怎么样
All that'd do is deny people a good,
这时候人们是最需要
Stiff drink on the day they could use it the most.
好好喝上一杯 你却要关门
Yeah, but-- I know it's supposed to be my day off and all,
是 不过 我知道我今天应该放假的
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表