Any news about jason?
有关于杰森的消息吗
Yeah, we heard already. they let him go last night.
我们知道了 他们昨晚把杰森释放了
I knew they would. I didn't.
就知道会这样 我可不这么想
Well, I'm glad to see you're still alive.
我很庆幸还能看到你活着坐在这儿
You obviously did not hook up with that vampire last night.
很显然你昨晚没去泡那个吸血鬼
Oh, sookie, sometimes you are just plain dumb.
苏琪 有时候你简直是个蠢蛋
Shut up!
闭嘴
Lucky gran was already in bed when I got in last night.
昨晚我回来的的时候 奶奶都已经睡了
Did he bite you?
他咬你了吗
No. Are you sure?
没有 你确定
'cause you know they can hypnotize you.
你也知道他能够催眠你
Yeah, and black people are lazy, and jews have horns.
对 黑人是懒鬼 犹太人是魔鬼
Ah-- you must be glad they let jason go, huh, miss stackhouse.
杰森被释放你一定很高兴吧 斯塔克豪斯太太
Oh, I can't even believe that they arrested him to begin with.
我简直不敢相信他们居然会逮捕杰森
I have a good mind to call bud dearborne and chew him out.
我正想打电♥话♥好好骂布达·戴布隆一顿呢
Jason's a good boy.
杰森是个好孩子
Everybody knows that.
大家都知道的
Hello.
你好
Oh. hey, evalee. oh.
你好 李伊娃
I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you last night.
很抱歉昨晚我那样对你
Well, I'm sorry I been acting like I'm your mother.
我也很抱歉 像你妈妈那样对你说教
I just worry about you, sookie.
我只是很担心你 苏琪
You're basically my only friend.
基本上你是我唯一的朋友
Am I too late for breakfast? hey, tara.
我还赶得上吃早饭了吗 你好 泰拉
Hey. hey, jason.
好啊 杰森
I'm so glad they didn't lock you up.
很高兴他们没把你关进去
Uh, yeah. me too.
我也是
Huh. I don't even know why they suspected me.
我甚至不知道他们为什么会怀疑我
I think somebody heard I'd been with maudette.
估计是有人听说我曾跟马蒂在一起
Had you?
你有吗
No. Are you sure?
没有 你确定
She was a woman.
她是个女人
That's funny.
这太好笑了
At least she was human.
至少她是人类
You will never believe what happened.
你们绝对不会相信发生什么了
Oh. hey, jason.
杰森
Hey, gran. Oh, sit down.
你好 奶奶 快坐下
I'll fix you breakfast.
我来给你准备早餐
What happened?
发生什么了
Well, heh, apparently, a tornado touched down over at four tracks corners.
一场龙♥卷♥风♥昨晚袭击了四路轨
It turned over that rent trailer in the clearing.
把那儿的一辆拖车翻了个底朝天
You know the one?
你知道那个吗
Oh. and it killed that couple that's been staying in there.
在拖车里的那对夫妇就这么死于非命
Uh, mack and denise rattray?
难道是马克和丹尼斯·拉特雷两口子
They were trapped under the trailer.
他们被困在拖车里
Mike spencer said they were crushed to a pulp.
迈克·斯潘瑟说他们被压成了肉酱
Well, sookie stackhouse.
苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Sookie, you know mike spencer.
苏琪 你认识迈克·斯潘瑟?
Of course. you buried my parents.
当然 你父母就是你埋葬的
Yep. my new job. parish coroner. heh-heh.
对 这是我的新工作 验尸官 呵呵
But I still run the funeral home.
但我还在继续经营殡仪馆
Well, that's gotta be convenient.
那倒还真是方便啊
Sookie, this is still a restricted crime scene.
这个地方仍然是受保护的犯罪现场 苏琪
Why are you here?
你来这儿干吗
Oh, when I heard what happened, I just had to come look.
我听说这儿出的事 我只是想过来看看
What an awful thing.
这真是件恐怖的事
You know, I did hear you weren't too fond of the rattrays.
我听说 你跟拉特雷两口子有点过节啊
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪儿听说的?
My niece is the emergency room nurse in monroe.
我侄女是门罗医院急诊室的护士
Says somebody busted up old mack pretty bad last night.
她说昨晚有人把老马克伤得不轻
And everybody says that somebody was you.
而大家觉得那人就是你
Well, they were hurting a friend of mine.
好吧 他们曾伤害过我一个朋友
This be that vampire I been hearing about?
就是我听说的那个吸血鬼吗
The one who was living at the old compton house?
就是那个住在老康普顿老宅的家伙
The old compton house?
老康普顿家的宅子?
Just across the field from where I live?
就是从我家穿过田地那儿那个?
That's the one.
就是那个
Your grandmother lets you associate with a vampire?
难道你奶奶会同意你和一个吸血鬼交往
You can take that up with her, mike spencer.
你尽管去告诉她吧 迈克·斯潘瑟
I'm sure she'd just love to know that
我想她一定会很高兴听到
Somebody thinks she's not taking proper care of me.
有人评价她对我的照料不够
The rattrays were draining him.
拉特雷两口子想抽他的血
Draining vampires is against the law, isn't it?
抽吸血鬼的血是犯法的 对吧
I was simply doing my civic duty by stopping them.
阻止他们 只是尽到我的公民责任
And now they're dead.
但现在他俩死了
Yeah. killed by a tornado.
对啊 死于龙♥卷♥风♥
Tornados hop. this one didn't land anywhere else.
龙♥卷♥风♥会移♥动♥ 除了这里 其他地方都没事
And nobody around here heard or saw anything like a tornado last night.
而且这附近也没人看到或听到有龙♥卷♥风♥
Are you telling me you seriously think one man could do all this?
那你当真是想说这些都是人为的
He's not a man.
他不是人类
They're really not that different from you
如果你真正和他们接触过
And me if you bothered to try to get to know one.
你就会知道他们与你我没啥区别
Sookie, you're a good girl.
苏琪 你是个好女孩
I hate to see you go down this path.
我不想看着你在这条路上走下去
Well, lucky for you, sheriff dearborne, nobody's forcing you to watch.
那好啊 戴布隆治安官 没人强迫你看
Now, if y'all two rednecks will excuse me, I've gotta go.
懒得和你两个乡巴佬说 我走了
You know, he sleeps in the ground all day.
你知道 他通常是整天都睡地板的
I don't think he's gonna even look at the rug.
我想他看也不会看地毯一眼
I-i'm not doing this for him.
我 我不是为他做的
I'm doing this for me, so I can be proud of my home.
为我自己 房♥子干净我心情也好
And how do you know where he sleeps?
还有你是怎么知道他睡哪儿的
I don't, actually.
事实上 我也不知道
What's that smell?
这是什么味
What smell?
什么
It smells like rotten food, or something.
像是食物腐烂了或别的什么
You can't smell that?
你闻不到吗
Well, find it.
那找找吧
You can't smell this?
难道你闻不到吗
I better throw this out.
我最好把它拿出去扔了
Oh, sookie.
苏琪
Yeah?
怎么
Jason and tara are coming over this evening as well.
杰森和泰拉今晚也会过来
Gran. Well, they invited themselves.
奶奶 他们是不请自来的
Jason said that he wants to meet the vampire for himself,
杰森说想亲眼看看吸血鬼是什么样儿的
And tara said she thought she ought to be here as well.
泰拉说她也该来
I don't know why everyone's getting their
我就不明白为啥人人
Panties in a wad about some stupid vampire?
都想来观摩什么傻吸血鬼
Did you want to be alone with him?
你是想跟他独处
I don't know.
也说不上
Maybe.
可能吧
Aren't you gonna tell me to be careful?
你是不是打算叮嘱我要多加小心?
You're always careful, sookie, about what counts.
苏琪 你在大事儿上一向谨慎
And I can depend on that. isn't that right?
我对你放心得很 你说对吧?
Look, I'm just saying.
我的意思是
Do you want a vampire sucking blood out of you?
你希望吸血鬼吸你的血么?
I'm just trying to get to know the man, that's all.
我只是想了解下他 仅此而已
'cause that's where it's gonna end up.
好奇心害死猫
Always does.
这话真不假
What do you know about vampires, anyway?
那你对吸血鬼又了解多少
Yeah, I know a lot more than I care to.
一不小心知道了不少
Oh, please, jason,
别扯了 杰森
You ain't even got enough sense to pour piss out of a boot.
毛还没长全呢 你懂什么啊
That's my beer.
那是我的啤酒
You asked if I wanted anything to drink
你刚才问我喝点什么
and I said I'd have a beer.
我说我想要啤酒
And that's when you went to the fridge.
然后你才去冰箱里拿
Oh, my god, I'm so sorry.
天哪 真抱歉
Here. it's okay.
没事儿
You know, i-- I don't like it when you do that.
你知道 我可不喜欢你这样突然冒出来
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表