剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
so I have heard, your grace. so I have heard.
我听到了 大人 听到了
what is he talking about? tell me.
他是什么意思 告诉我
cromwell is set to appear on the same scaffold as lord hungerford...
克伦威尔会在亨格福特大人 也就是疯子沃尔特
Otherwise known as mad walter,
被处死的同一个断头台上受刑
Who has been sentenced to death for various offences such as sodomy,
那人被控多项罪名被判死刑 比如鸡♥奸♥
Raping his daughter
强♥奸♥自己的女儿
and paying magicians to predict the date of the king's death.
让术师们预测国王的死期
at least he won't have to pay them to predict the date of his own.
至少他不用费心为预测自己的死期付钱
then cromwell will be humiliated.
那么克伦威尔会很丢脸的
The false churl who was so ambitious for others' blood!
这个恶劣的下等人 狼子野心害了多少人
ah, that is not our only device.
我们的手段还不止这些
Tom and I have conceived some more sport at his lordship's expense.
汤姆和我还想出更绝的 让那位大大尝尝
what kind of sport?
什么主意
patience edward.
耐心点儿 爱德华
Patience.
耐心点儿
let's have another beer.
再来一罐啤酒
Sorry, there; I've forgotten your name, fellow.
抱歉 我忘了你的名字了 朋友
What is it again? - gurrea, sir.
是什么来着 先生 是格利亚
gurrea. d'you have the pox or is it gone, 'urrea?
格利亚 你生过梅毒还是好了 俄利亚
It's a big day tomorrow.
明天有重要的事
I ought to be abed.
我应该去睡觉了
a last pint! I'm paying.
最后一品脱 我请客
And then let's drink to old friends, huh?
让我们再为老朋友喝一杯
Two more pints, my good man!
另外来两品脱 伙计
master gurrea, I trust you're feeling clearheaded this morning.
格利亚师♥傅♥ 我相信你今早已经清醒了吧
Madam, the earl of hartford is come.
夫人 哈特福德伯爵觐见
my lords.
各位大人
madam, it is my duty to inform you that parliament,
夫人 我特来向您通知 议会
The convocations of canterbury and york
坎特伯雷和约克的正式会议
have found your marriage to the king to be invalid
确认您与国王的婚姻无效
on the grounds Of your precontract with lorraine,
鉴于您和洛林家有婚约在先
his majesty's lack of consent to the marriage, and its non-consummation.
国王亦不赞同这桩婚事 并且你们没有圆房♥
The marriage is thus declared null and void,
这桩婚姻特此宣告无效
And from henceforth it is the king's
自此以后 若您自称为他的妹妹
Pleasure that you call yourself his sister.
国王将十分欣喜
Do you consent?
您赞同吗
In which case,
这样的话
I can tell you that the king has settled upon you a handsome annuity of 4,000 pounds per annum
我可以告诉您 国王给您准备了多达4000英镑的年金
as well as the manors of bletchingly and richmond, and also hever castle
并赠予您布莱彻和里士满的庄园以及希威城♥堡♥
so long as you remain in england.
只要您在英国就都是您的
And since his majesty confirms that you are still a maid,
由于国王确认您仍是处♥女♥
You are free to marry whom you choose.
您可以自行择偶
please...
请您
Tell the king that...
告诉国王
I hope I will sometimes have the pleasure of his most noble presence,
我希望有朝一日能有幸再见他的尊面
And beseech the almighty to send him long life and good health.
并祈求全能的主能够保佑他长寿和健康
oh, my lady.
女士
father!
父亲
Father.
父亲
good people, I am come here to die, and not to purge myself,
好人们啊 我来此是受死的 不是为洗脱我的罪
As some may think I should.
尽管有人认为我该这样做
I am by law condemned to die and I thank my lord
我被依法判处死刑
God that has granted me this death for my offence.
感谢我主对我的犯下的罪赐予死刑
For since I came of age I have lived as a sinner and offended my lord god,
因为我长久以来冒犯了上帝 是个罪人
For which I ask him heartily for forgiveness.
我衷心祈求得到祂的宽恕
get it over with! for christ's sake, get it over with!
闭嘴吧 看到上帝的份儿上 闭嘴受死吧
I have also offended my prince, for which I ask him hearty amnesty.
我也冒犯了我的君王 为此我恳求他的宽恕
I heartily desire you to pray for the king's grace and
我衷心希望你们能为国王祈福
That he may long live with you in health and prosperity.
希望他能健康富足地和你们生活在一起
And that after him his son, prince edward, may long reign over you.
继他之后 他的儿子 爱德华王子能长久统治你们
there it is. nonsuch palace.
就是这儿了 无双宫
My fool told me it didn't exist.
我的小丑告诉我 它不存在
gentlemen, you should all take warning from me, who was, as you know,
先生们 你们应该从我这里得到警示
From a poor man made by the prince
我从一介草民受到国王的提拔
into a great gentleman and that i,
成为了举足轻重的重臣
Not contented with that, not with having the kingdom at my orders
我却仍不满足 不满于王国由我治理
presumed to a still higher state.
仍不停寻求更高的地位
my pride has brought its punishment.
我的自大最终带来了惩罚
Lord, grant me that when these eyes shall lose their use,
上帝啊 当我的双眼不能视物
The eyes of my soul may see thee.
请赐予我灵魂的双眼使我能看到您
God lord and father, that when this mouth shall lose his use...
上帝天父啊 当我的嘴失去作用
kill him!
杀了他
that my heart that say to thee father, into your hands I commend my spirit.
我的心能说话 天父 我将灵魂放予您的手中
come on now! take his head off!
快啊 杀了他
pray for the prince and for the lords of
为国王 议会大臣们祈祷
The council and for the clergy and for the people.
为牧师们以及人♥民♥祈祷
Now I beg you again that you will pray for me.
我现在再次请求你们也会为我祈祷
Pray, if possible, cut off the head with one blow...
祈祷 可以的话 我能一击毙命
That I may not suffer much.
这样我就不用太痛苦
chop it off!
砍头
your majesty.
陛下
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表