剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
你不能和我妻子那样说话
You can't talk to my wife like that.
看哪 他也有骨气了
Oh look, he has a backbone.
没有钱了
There's no more money.
-我们已经最大限度贷款了 -工人要付房♥租
- We're mortgaged to the hilt. - They've gotta pay rent.
他们需要养家
They've gotta put food on the table.
就这样了
Here you go. Come on.
拿走我的表吧 这是我的表
Tell ya what. Take my watch. Here's my watch.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
罗盘湾三文鱼
首席执行官 汤姆·卡博特
首席财务官 斯图尔特·麦格雷戈
该学会用使用密♥码♥了
Passwords people.
真的
Really.
谢谢
Cheers.
打给我
打给我
打给我
你在哪里
妈的 回复我
是哪个倒霉蛋进来了
Look what the cat dragged in.
随便了
Yeah, whatever.
那个加拿大人 汤姆·卡博特
Hey, that Canadian guy, Tom Cabbott.
你见过他吗
You seen him?
-你吸毒了吗 -没有
- Are you high? - No.
只是在找汤姆
Just looking for Tom.
宝贝 你来晚了三天
Babe, you're three days too late.
他失踪了
He's missing...
失踪
Missing?
是的 因为溺水
Yeah. As in drowned.
溺水
Drowned?
喝朗姆可乐吗
Rum and coke?
什么 他死了
What, he's dead?
对 但和你有什么关系
Yeah, but... what's it to you?
峡湾托儿所
你去酒吧看看
You go check the pub.
好的
Yeah, alright.
加载中
完成镜像拷贝
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
对酒吧的翠茜来说今天可是个好日子
Good day for Tracy at the pub.
因为
Because...
因为我的工人想讨薪
Because my workers want to get paid,
他们不想被开豪华SUV的混♥蛋♥糊弄了
they don't want to be fobbed off by some arsewipe with a fancy SUV.
你刚说的是英语吗
Is that even English?
你又是何许人也
Who are you when you're at home?
一个好奇为什么没有人拿到工钱的人
The person interested in why no-one's getting paid.
去问斯图尔特·麦格雷戈
Ask Stuart McGregor.
汤姆·卡博特的合作伙伴 斯图尔特·麦格雷戈
Tom Cabbott's partner, Stuart McGregor?
你又问不到汤姆 不是吗
Well, you can't ask Tom, can you?
雨水把半座山都冲垮了
Rain's brought down half the bloody hill.
凯丝呼叫基地
Kath to base.
在马泰湾滑行 我要进去检查一下 完毕
Slip at Matai Bay. I'm going to head in and check out. Over.
收到
Copy that.
今天大家都很累了 凯丝
Look, it's been a long day for everyone, Kath.
我希望你回来
I want you back here please.
我知道 我觉得我们可以进去
Yeah, I know, I reckon we can still get in there.
回到基地 凯丝 完毕
Back to base, Kath. Over.
收到
Copy that.
马泰湾
是我
Hey, hey, it's just me.
亲爱的 你去哪儿了
Darling, where have you been?
到处转了转
Here and there.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
还好
Yeah.
我不知道
I dunno.
你有没有想过
Do you ever wonder,
会是什么样 如果...
what it would be like if...
我尽量不去想
I try not to think about it.
你也不该去想
And neither should you.
我可以借一下你的车吗
Can I borrow your car?
喂 你们两个 安静点好吗
Oi, you two, settle down, will you?
露露 快起来去看看贝拉 现在就去
Lulu, get off your bum and go and check on Bella. Now.
欢迎来到动物园的喂食时间
So welcome to feeding time at the zoo.
他们挺好的 他们 他们很可爱
They're fine. They're, they're great.
真的吗
Really?
大部分时候汉娜很乐意让别人带他们
Most days Hannah would gladly hand them away.
我一直觉得汤姆和我会
Yeah, I always thought Tom and I would...
会什么
What?
我得不到属于我的告别了 对吗
I'm not going to get my goodbye, am I?
还没结束呢 玛吉
It's not over yet, Maggie.
我知道 但是
I know - but...
我快没有希望了
I'm running out of hope.
守得云开见月明
Well hoping helps.
适用于任何时候
No matter what happens.
那是你妻子吗
Is that your wife?
她死于癌症 汉娜才14岁 贝拉妈妈10岁
She died of cancer. Hannah was 14. Bella's mum was ten.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你会挺过来的 玛吉
You'll survive this, Maggie.
你一定会
You will.
一直以来只有我和汤姆
It's just been Tom and I, you know.
就我们俩 太久了
Just the two of us, for so long.
嗯
Yeah.
我希望你知道你可以想待多久都可以
Well, I hope you know you can stay here as long as you need to.
失陪下
Excuse me.
杰克·麦格雷戈
Jack McGregor.
哪里
Where?
好的 马上就来
Yeah, alright, I'm on my way.
好
Okay.
听着 玛吉 我得走了
Listen, Maggie, I've got to go.
一辆车从旧海滨路上开出去了
Alright, a car's gone off the road on the Old Coast Pass.
你能留下来照顾孩子们吗
Can you stay here and look after the kids?
-等我... -当然
- Just until... - Yeah, sure.
-汉娜很快就会回来 -没问题
- Hannah will be back in a second. - It's fine, of course.
-确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
谢谢 玛吉 谢谢
Thank you, Maggie. Thank you.
好吃吗
Was that delicious?
不 只是银行那边出了点技术故障
No, it's just a technical thing with the bank.
最好是
Oh, it better be,
我刚和承包商签了整修合同
I just signed with the contractor for renovations.
玛吉 爸爸呢
Ah, Maggie, where's Dad?
他出警去了 一切都好吗
Ah, he's on a callout. Everything okay?
工厂罢♥工♥了 全镇的人都怒了
There's been a walk off at the factory, the whole town's pissed.
没事 我保证
It's okay, fine, promise.
她吃了 但是孩子们还没吃
So she's eaten, um, but the kids haven't.
我和你叔叔去把烤架点燃
Why don't your uncle and I fire up the grill,
我们要叙旧
we need to catch up.
然后一起吃晚餐吧
And we'll all have dinner?
好 你能看着她吗
Okay. Are you good with her?
我要去做些洋葱
I'm going to have my way with some onions.
好的
Yeah, great.
罢♥工♥
A walk off?
怎么了
What's going on?
斯图尔特 埃丝特·石川把我盯得很紧
Stuart, Esther Ishikawa is breathing down my neck.
她接下来就要来找你了
She's coming for yours next.
我们不能出问题
We cannot have a problem.
我们搞定了
We'd nailed it.
我和汤姆都这么以为的
Oh it's what I thought, it's what Tom thought.
直到我们签约后的第二天
Until the day after we signed the deal.
然后发生了什么
And, then what happened?
问题在于没有发生什么
It's what didn't happen.
我们一直在等一份关键的报告
We'd been waiting on this crucial bloody report.
-你个蠢货 -当报告没有...
- You stupid little cow! - When the report didn't...
她在想什么
What is she thinking?
汉娜
Hannah!
怎么了
What's going on?
那个...
It's...
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表