剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
我正打算出海去峡湾那里
Listen, I'm just about to head out onto the Sound,
不过我晚点去酒吧找你怎么样
but I'll catch you at the pub later?
好 那太好了
Yeah, that would be great.
-你去吧 -谢谢
- You go. - Thank you.
我能帮你什么忙吗
Can I help you with something?
你怎么能让这事发生
How could you let this happen?
我付钱给那家伙 让他别发报告
I paid the guy to not release the report.
那是我的钱
With my money!
我们是谈好了 可是他...又反悔了
Yes, we had a deal, and he... bailed on it.
但是信托账户被冻结了
But the trust account is frozen,
我一直盯着商业伙伴的账目
I'm watching the business partner's books,
-没有钱款被转移 -是玛吉 我就知道
- and nothing has moved. - It's Maggie, I know it.
问题是为什么
The question is why?
这毕竟她的公♥司♥ 或者说就要是她的了
Well, it is her company, or it will be.
人寿保险的事你说得对
You were right about the life insurance.
是吗
I was?
我的律师告诉我 我的亡妻在很多年前
My lawyers tell me that my late wife took out a policy on Tom
给汤姆买♥♥了份保险 却没告诉我
many years ago without my knowledge.
现在玛吉成了受益人
Maggie now stands to benefit.
这不是我擅长的领域
This isn't my area.
有时不对劲 埃丝特
Something stinks, Esther.
不管是什么 你都得处理干净
You need to flush out what it is.
她看起来确实和当地警♥察♥关系密切
She does seem close with the local cop.
谁 那个说不是谋杀的人吗
What, the one who says there's no foul play?
就是他
Exactly.
汇报给他的上级 埃丝特
Take it up the chain, Esther.
我本打算昨天来的
I meant to come yesterday.
结果被耽搁了
I got side-tracked.
没事 我也刚到
All good. I just got here myself.
都是平常的东西 哥们
Just the usual stuff, brother.
你什么事这么忙啊
What's keeping you so busy?
一个加拿大小伙子在划独木舟时溺水身亡
Canadian bloke drowned kayaking.
你什么都没看到吗
You haven't seen anything, have ya?
没 要是有个飘着的加拿大人 我肯定会注意到
Nah, think I'd notice a floating Canadian.
也是
Yeah, well.
白人 40出头 黑发
Caucasian. Early 40s. Dark hair.
马泰湾的行动就是为了找他吗
Is that what that action was down at Matai Bay?
你怎么知道这事儿的
How do you know about that?
世上没有不透风的墙
Word travels, even in the bush.
我听说找到了尸骨
Bones, I heard.
是阿萝哈的吗
Was it Aroha's.
对不起 瑞安
I'm sorry, Ryan.
马泰湾是吧
Matai Bay, eh?
我也可能在凌晨3点前去那打个来回
I did pretty well to get there and back by 3:00 A.M.
皮劳警长回来了
Detective Pilau's back.
头部受到钝器伤
Blunt force trauma to the head,
与现场发现的染血岩石一致
consistent with the bloodied rock found at the scene.
就算他喝得烂醉
Even if he was fully intoxicated.
如果在两点之间能找到一条船
If there was a boat anywhere between there and there...
我们都知道这很有可能
and we both know that that's more than likely,
他就能去马泰湾 把她草草地埋起来
he could've got to Matai Bay, buried her in a shallow grave,
然后在戴恩说的那个时间回到营地
And made it back to camp by the time Dane said he was.
刚好够
Just.
我只需要刚好
Just is all I need.
没人想重开这个案子
No one wants to reopen this case.
我的大赦终于来了
Well, there goes my pardon.
反正没什么区别
Won't make a difference anyway.
也没法把这12年还给我了
Can't get those 12 years back.
我打赌我妈肯定要大闹天宫了
Hey, I bet Mum's kicking up a stink.
我会看着她的
I keep an eye on her.
她会喜欢那样
She'd love that.
如果你看到什么
If you see anything...
飘着的加拿大人
Floating Canadians?
通知我
...Let me know.
你的船上还有医疗包吗
Hey, do you still keep that flash medical kit in your boat?
你还好吗
You all right?
能给我吗
Can you spare it?
就是为了以防万一
You know, just to be prepared.
以免事情不如我所愿
In case things don't go my way.
之前也发生过
It's happened before.
行
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
-好 -稍等
- Yeah. - Just a sec.
嗯
Yeah.
埃丝特 你要喝一杯吗
Hi, Esther, can I get you a drink?
你在庆祝吗
Celebrating?
不
No.
不 我没在庆祝 这是个酒吧
No, I'm not celebrating. It's a bar.
与卡博特家族作对是个错误
It's a mistake to make an enemy of the Cabbotts.
我怎么就和他们作对了
And how exactly have I done that?
我暂时不知道
I don't know. Yet.
但我会找到的
But I'll find out.
好了 敬罗盘湾
Here we go. Here's to Pelorus, eh.
-敬罗盘湾 -对 干杯
- To Pelorus! - On ya. Cheers.
我只是很开心能看到
You know, I just think it's really nice to see
这里的人再次微笑 懂吗
these people smiling again, okay?
我想悲伤对每个人的影响不同
I suppose grief affects everyone differently.
是啊 埃丝特 这见解真深刻
Yeah, Esther, that's really insightful.
我很意外
I'm surprised.
我也同意
And I agree.
如果弗兰克·卡博特想把悲伤
So if Frank Cabbott wants to turn his pain
变成私人恩怨 那我也无法阻止他
into a personal vendetta, then I guess I can't stop him.
而如果你想把你的悲伤变成...
And if you want to turn your pain into...
无论他算什么
whatever he is.
你说什么
Excuse me?
现在不喜欢我的见解了
Not such a fan of my insight now?
你还好吗 玛吉
Are you alright, Maggie?
嗯 我该走了
Yeah, I should go.
峡湾之门
给我一会
Okay, give me a minute, eh.
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
如果你没做错任何事
If you didn't do anything wrong,
那什么不是你的错
what's not your fault?
我不知道 我...
I don't know, I...
他们从车站绑♥架♥了我
They kidnapped me from the bus stop!
你在等离我反方向的地方去的车吗
Waiting for a bus, heading in the opposite direction
与此同时你恰好欠我一斤货
to the woman that you owe half a kilo of product to?
那个不是我的错
That's what wasn't my fault!
你买♥♥了车票
You bought the bus ticket.
不是 我是说货
No, the gear.
我知道这看上去不乐观
I know how it looks,
我也不该逃走 但是
and I shouldn't have shot through but...
大部分货我都送到了 没问题 跟以前一样
I did most of the deliveries, no problem. Like usual.
然后呢 亲爱的
And then what, hon?
我可没有一整天时间
I haven't got all day.
我的傻♥逼♥男友拿着枪指我
My dipshit boyfriend pulled a knife on me.
真是令人窒息的男子汉气概啊
Now that's toxic masculinity.
对 他威胁我
Yeah, he's threatened me,
带着货跑了 还把我留在了
and then he did a runner with the gear and left me
没有人烟的荒郊野外
just like in the middle of nowhere.
他抢劫了我
He ripped me off.
他抢劫了我们
Ripped us both off.
听起来你很不幸
Sounds like you've been really unlucky.
但对你不幸的是 我不信运气
Unfortunately for you, I don't believe in luck.
但我说的是真的
But I'm telling the truth!
那我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
你能帮我把小屋里的那东西带来吗
Can you go and get that thing from the shed?
这个小不点让整个队伍失望了
Oh, this little runt is letting the whole team down.
轻点 卢卡斯
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表