剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
Stop running!
我说 别
I said stop...
跑了
running!
宝贝
Baby!
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你别再跑了
You just need to stop running.
玛吉
Maggie!
玛吉
Maggie!
汤姆 拜托
Tom, please.
我太他妈爱你了 宝贝
I love you so fucking much, baby.
拜托
Please.
宝贝 我爱你
Baby, I love you!
汤姆 求你了
Tom. Please.
我只想让我们在一起
All I want is for us to be together.
好吗 我只想要这个
Okay? That's all I want.
把枪放下 我们可以谈谈
Put the gun down, and we can talk about it.
不 有枪你才会听我说
No, but it's the gun that's making you listen.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me what to do.
停下
Stop.
宝贝 我们只需要离开这里 好吗
Baby, we just need to get out of here, okay?
我们需要现在就离开这里
We need to get out of here now,
但一切都会好起来的 好吗
and then everything's gonna be alright, okay?
我保证 一切都会好起来的
I promise you, everything is gonna be alright!
一切都会好起来的 我保证
Everything is gonna be okay, I promise.
杰克在等着我回去
Okay, Jack's expecting me back,
而且因为阿萝哈 到处都是警♥察♥
and there's still police everywhere because of Aroha.
如果有人发现你杀的那个人 汤姆
And if anyone finds the man that you killed, Tom --
你不再爱我了
You don't love me anymore!
-是不是 -汤姆 把枪放下
- Do you?! - Tom, please put the gun down.
求你了
Please.
你可以拿到钱 好吗 我告诉你方法
You could go get the money, okay? I'll tell you how.
你只需要知道去哪
You just need to know where to go.
你不再爱我了
You don't love me anymore.
汤姆 求你了
Tom, please!
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表