剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
He'll never let me walk away.
他不需要让你做任何事
He doesn't have to let you do anything.
我们走就完了 看见他这么打击你我太难受了
We just go. It kills me to see him crush you like this.
如果他没完没了地欺负你 贬低你
You can't be the man you are meant to be
你就不可能成为你本应成为的人
if he is constantly bullying and belittling you.
你觉得我不是本应成为的人吗
You don't think I'm the man I'm meant to be?
我非常爱你
I love you more than anything.
你知道
You know that.
可你看看我们的处境
But look at where we are.
看看他对你所做的
Look what he does to you.
我明白 只是...
I know. I just...
我不想当穷♥人♥
I don't want to be poor.
我们不会很穷的 汤姆
We're not gonna be poor, Tom,
而且 还有比这更糟的情况呢
and -- and there are worse things.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
是汤姆和玛吉·卡博特吧
It's Tom and Maggie Cabbott, right?
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
蒙蒂·罗伯茨
Monty Roberts.
我和你父亲一起工作
I work with your father.
财产保全部助理副总裁
Associate Vice President, Asset Protection.
今天他把首席执行官的工作给了你弟弟
So today's the day he gave the CEO job to your brother?
你是...
You're the guy...
对 保护你父亲财产的人
Yeah, who protects your father's assets.
我就是干这个的
That's me.
我有个提议想让你们听一下
And I have a proposal I'd like you to hear.
比如说 我弄出六千万
I siphon off, say, $60 million,
然后我用一堆的信托和壳公♥司♥把这笔钱藏起来
and then I bury it in a cavern of trusts and shell companies
复杂到只有你们才能找到它
so complicated no one but you can ever find it.
这太荒唐了
Okay, um, this is ridiculous.
我们走吧
We should go.
如果都被你藏起来了 我们怎么能拿到这笔钱
H-How do we get this money if it's tied up in your cavern?
过一两年 等风头过去
Well, in a couple years, you know, when the heat is off,
你出状况 消失... 随你们的便
you burn out, disappear -- That's up to you.
但最终你出现在我告诉你的地方 铛铛
But eventually you turn up where I tell you, and voilà.
钱就是你们的了
The money is yours.
谁也不会把你们和钱联♥系♥在一起
No one can ever put you and it together.
你清楚谈论这事
You realize that talking about this,
仅仅是谈论 就是密谋诈骗吗
just talking about it, is conspiracy to commit fraud.
让内特做首席执行官的决定
You know, the decision to make Nate the CEO
-不是最近才做出的 -你怎么知道
- is not a recent one. - How do you know that?
因为他们背着你定期会面
Because they meet regularly without you.
已经有两年了
Have done for a couple of years.
那不是真的
That's not true.
我参加过一些会议
I've been in some of the meetings.
玛吉 这些不是好人
Maggie, these are not good people.
是的
No.
但我们是好人
But weare.
你打算如何脱身
How exactly do you expect to get away with it?
这就是美妙之处 我没打算这么做
Well, that's the beauty of it. I won't.
我患上了胰腺癌晚期
Advanced pancreatic cancer.
早上9点47分确诊的
Confirmed as of 9:47 A.M.
已经没有治疗之法
There's nothing can be done,
就算有 我也不会去治
and even if there was, I wouldn't do it.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
不用
Don't be.
我不是个好丈夫 更不是个好父亲
I've been a shitty husband and even shittier father,
不幸的是
and unfortunately,
我唯一的本事藏别人的钱
my only skill lies in hiding other people's money,
而不是管理自己的钱
not managing my own.
我玩完了
I'm screwed.
抱歉 这太残忍♥了
Sorry, man. That's rough.
这几年来 我花了不少时间
You know, I've spent a lot of time
想办法欺骗你父亲
working out ways to stiff your old man in recent years,
但这样很完美
but this is perfect.
我背黑锅 死在监狱里 你就能逃脱罪责
I take the rap and die in jail, and you get off scot-free.
天呐
My God.
我只有一个条件 当你们拿到钱时
My only condition is that when you collect,
我前妻和女儿可以得到一千万美元
my ex and daughters get $10 million.
这...
It's --
真是聪明
It's genius.
我很遗憾你得了癌症
I'm very sorry for your health.
还有其他一切事情 但是我们听够了
And everything else, but we've heard enough.
后天来斯坦利公园第三个海滩见我
Meet me at Stanley Park, Third Beach, day after tomorrow,
要是你们改变主意的话
if you have second thoughts.
我们时间不多 而且机会只有这一次
Yeah. We don't have much time and only get one shot at this.
千载难逢的机会
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
这是犯罪
It's a crime!
没有受害者的犯罪
It -- It's a victimless crime.
你最清楚我对你父亲的看法
You of all people know how I feel about your father,
但我绝不会偷他的东西
but I'm not gonna steal from him.
我甚至不能接受他想给我的东西
I can't even take the things he tries to give me.
但是想要逃跑的人是你
But you were the one who wanted to run away.
我说我想搬走
I said I wanted to moveaway.
这完全合法
It's perfectly legal.
如果你认为我们可以就这样消失
You're being naive if you think we can just disappear
拥有这个神奇的快乐家庭 从此幸福快乐
and have this magical just-add-water family
那你就太天真了
and live happily ever after!
不 我不是这么说的
No, that isn't what I said.
我认为我们不会...
I don't think that we will --
没这么简单 我们必须工作
It won't be easy, okay? We'll have to work.
但也比这样好
But it will be better than this.
我们不需要偷任何东西
We won't have to steal anything to get it.
这不是天真
That's not naiveté.
现实世界就是这样
That's how the real world works.
但是蒙蒂的计划万无一失
But Monty's plan is foolproof.
现在是谁天真呢
Now who's being naive?
宝贝 没有一个计划是万无一失的
Baby, no plan is foolproof.
蒙蒂一直都是圈套吗
Was Monty a setup all along?
什么
What?
是你安排蒙蒂·罗伯茨
Did you arrange for Monty Roberts
在那间酒吧里等我们的吗
to be waiting for us in that bar?
你不是吧
Are you ser--
当然不是
Of course not!
那人在借酒消愁
The man was drowning his sorrows.
与我无关
I had nothing to do with that.
但是多亏他 看看我们做了什么
But thanks to him, look at what we've done.
他救了我们 玛吉
He saved us, Maggie.
救了我们什么
From what?
老天 你怎么回事
Jesus Christ, what is this?
从我父亲手中解救了我们
From my father.
他是个怪物 现在我们摆脱他了
He's a monster, and now we're -- we're rid of him.
我期待中的团聚
You know, this is not exactly the reunion
不是这个样子
I was -- I was hoping for.
我令你失望了吗
I'm -- I'm disappointing you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的天呐 我们俩都在这里
For God's sake. We're both here.
看看我们 我们要逃脱了
Look at us. We're getting away with it.
没有警♥察♥ 没有特警队 你的问题在哪
There's no cops, no SWAT team. What's your problem?
我怎么会如此盲目
How could I have been so blind?
说真的 我们现在非得闹这一出吗
Seriously, do we have to do this now?
你有什么问题
What's the matter with you?
宝贝 我们分开都还没到两周
Baby, we've been apart for what, not even two weeks.
你却表现得像个陌生人
You're acting like a total stranger.
我的问题是我不再相信
What's the matter with me is I no longer believe
你说的任何一句话
a single word you say.
我感觉像是个废物
I feel like crap.
你想要那个孩子吗
Did you want that baby?
什么孩子
What baby?
你为什么要现在说这事
Why would you dig that up now?
因为那是一切的开始
Because that was the beginning of everything.
玛吉 谢谢你来见我
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表