剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
I suppose I could drink to that.
敬灵魂伴侣
To soul mates.
愿他们安息
May they rest in peace.
培根鸡蛋可以吗
Is bacon and eggs okay?
我不饿
Not hungry!
-谢谢 -你还好吗
- Thank you. - Are you okay?
你昨晚突然走了
You disappeared so suddenly last night.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
给
Yeah.
你不用照顾我
You do not have to keep taking care of me.
瞎说什么
Oh, what, are you kidding?
你是唯一感激我的
You're the only one who appreciates it.
不像我爸 就一直是
Yeah, unlike Dad who's just in a permanent state
年度父亲的状态
of father of the year.
或年度外公 对吧
Or grandfather of the year. Eh?
他在工作吗
He's at work?
他在峡湾进行一些秘密行动
Oh, he's on some stealth mission out in the Sounds.
秘密行动
A stealth mission?
你也许注意到了 他话不多
Well, as you may have noticed, he's a man of few words,
所以他执勤时问他话 压根问不出什么
so you try and get anything out of him when duty calls.
不好意思
Sorry.
我一直在等这个电♥话♥ 所以
Um, I've actually been expecting this, so...
没事 我们溜达溜达
Oh, it's okay, we're mooching.
-我们溜达溜达 -好 谢谢
- We're just mooching. - Great. Thank you.
玛吉·卡博特
Maggie Cabbott...
对 是我
Yeah, that's me.
嗯 我还在
Yeah, still me.
我知道了
I see.
肯定匹配对吗
So they're definitely a match?
有没有可能
Is there any possibility that --
谢谢
Thank you.
瑞安
Ryan?
瑞安
Ryan?
我们做到了 玛吉
We did it, Maggie.
我们真的做到了
We really fucking did it.
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表