剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
so I'm on chambermaid duties.
你们能看着小家伙吗
Can you take bubs?
露露不能看她吗
Can't Lulu watch her?
爸爸 她可以晚点过来
Dad, yeah, she can come later,
但这太荒谬了
but this is getting ridiculous.
你应该睡觉
You should be asleep.
别灰心 好吗
Keep your chin up, eh?
今晚带孩子们来 我做饭
Bring the kids over tonight, and I'll cook dinner for everyone.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
生活还要继续
Life goes on.
你和汤姆从未...
You and Tom never...?
有几次很接近了 但没有
Close. A few times. But no.
杰克
Jack.
你能进来一下吗
Can you come in here a minute?
我替你照看她
I'll watch her for you.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯 分散一下注意力也好
Yeah, no, I could use the distraction.
谢谢 你乖乖的啊
Thank you. You be a good girl.
这是刚收到的
This just came in.
看来你见过贝拉了
I see you've met Bella.
为了养这小家伙 整镇的人都出动了
Certainly is taking a village to raise this little muppet.
她妈妈呢
Where's her mum?
不见了 也不是第一次了
AWOL. Not for the first time.
也不会是最后一次
Not for the last.
事关他的小女儿时
Where his youngest daughter's concerned,
杰克很难狠下心惩罚她
Jack's a sucker for punishment.
怎么回事 为什么大家都回来了
What's going on? Why... Why is everybody back here?
玛吉 对不起 我们得停工
Maggie, I'm sorry, we're going to stand down
直到天气好转
until the weather improves.
不
No!
不 我们得出去找他
No, no. We need to be out there looking for him.
这种天气不行 不安全
Not in this. It's not safe.
我不能让任何人置身险境
I can't put anyone else at risk.
分秒必争 你自己也说过
Every minute counts, you said so yourself.
我们会尽快回到那里
And we'll get back out there as soon as possible,
我保证
I promise.
玛吉 这是汤姆的吗
Maggie, is this Tom's?
我们得谈谈
Hey, we need to talk.
我电♥话♥还没打完呢
I'm in the middle of something.
我的话也没说完啊
We're all in the middle of something.
盯着她点
Look, just keep an eye on her,
我会尽快赶到那 好吗
and I'll get there just as soon as I can, okay?
对不起 格雷格 我知道你要说什么
Look, I'm sorry, Greg. I know what you're going to say.
-抱歉 兄弟 我得接个电♥话♥ -你逗我呢
- Sorry, mate, I have to take this. - You're kidding me.
喂 布兰登
Brendan, hi, yeah.
对不起 没接到你的电♥话♥
Yeah, no, I'm sorry I missed your call.
我查看了过去几个月的记录
I had a look through the last few months.
没有发现异常
No red flags.
等不及想见你了
很快了
这飞机到底还降不降落
真不敢相信竟然会发生这种事
Can't believe this is happening.
杰克
Jack.
-有什么问题吗 -你应该问是谁出了问题
- What's the problem? - More like who's the problem.
你哥哥已经把我逼疯了
Your brother's got me to the end of my bloody rope.
别在这说 别在这说
Not here, not here.
走吧
Come on.
我们真的要在同一个问题上争论不休吗
Do we really have to keep having the same argument?
生意就是一切
Business is everything.
必须天衣无缝
It has to be seamless.
是这样
It is.
刚刚的事我很抱歉 玛吉
I'm sorry about that, Maggie.
你对汤姆略有所知 对吧
You knew Tom a little, right?
他之前和你哥哥有生意往来
He was in business with your brother.
你那时觉得他不对劲吗
Did he seem off to you at all?
完全没有
Not at all.
他似乎很在乎这笔生意
He seemed to be about the deal.
这对他来说是笔大生意
It was a big deal for him.
离开家庭独自打拼
Doing something away from his family.
他的家人听起来很有趣
Sounded like an interesting crowd.
为什么 他跟你说了什么
Why? What did he tell you?
没说什么 真的
Not much, really.
之前有一晚
There was one night.
是前年他刚来这里的时候
Year before last when he first started coming down here.
他和他父亲打了通电♥话♥
He had a phone call with his father.
不管我做什么
No matter what I do...
他都要搅合
Down he comes.
你知道吗
You know?
你在这的所做所为会拯救这里
Well, what you're doing here is going to save this place.
我父亲根本不屑一顾
Yeah, my father doesn't give a damn.
但你们都是好人
But you're good people, you know that?
你也是
You, too.
汤姆点什么 我也来一杯
I'll have another of whatever Tom's having.
只要你不开车就行
As long as you're not driving.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
让我猜猜 应该是经典的肯塔基波旁威士忌
Let me guess, good old Kentucky bourbon.
半瓶那玩意儿下肚
We could all bitch about our families
谁都可能在背后骂自己的家人
after half a bottle of that stuff.
戒酒五周年纪念
Five years sober.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
还可能有别的情况吗
Any chance there was anything else to it?
-什么情况 -他的家庭
- To what? - With his family.
比如资产状况
Finances?
不会 卡博特家族家财万贯 就算损失几百万
No, the Cabbotts have so much money they can lose millions
也只能浅挫他们的自尊
and all it dents is their ego.
汤姆似乎认为他们没有道德
Tom seemed to think that they lacked ethics.
但凡是个活人都知道他们道德败坏
Anyone with a beating heart finds their ethics lacking.
那他是如何说服他们融♥资♥的呢
Then how did he talk them into financing
投资鲑鱼那样的绿色项目呢
a green scheme like the salmon one?
他们没有投资
They didn't finance it.
他们在经过多次谈判后 "允许"他
They "allowed" him... After much negotiation...
用他的信托基金作为启动资金
To access his trust fund for the set-up costs.
所以他不能随时用吗
So he couldn't use that whenever he wanted?
不能 汤姆的钱就是卡博特家的钱
No. No, what's Tom's is the Cabbotts'.
那就不好办了
Well, that'd hurt.
什么意思
How do you mean?
会有摩擦
Well, friction.
他家内部会有摩擦
Within his family.
这让他想证明
Well, it made him want to prove
就算没有家族的支撑自己也能成事
he could do something without them.
但那是在他父亲
But that was after his father
任命他弟弟为首席执行官之后的事了 不是吗
appointed his younger brother as the CEO, is that right?
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
这种事
Something like that can...
能对人的精神产生严重影响
seriously unbalance someone.
你到底想说什么
What are you suggesting, exactly?
难道凶手是汤姆自己吗
What? That Tom killed himself?
他是自杀的吗
That he committed suicide?
不
No...
他绝不会那样对他自己 或对我
he would never do that to himself or to me.
好吧
Okay.
你该不是觉得是我♥干♥的吧
Do you think that I had something to do with it?
-玛吉 -我的天啊
- Maggie... - Oh, my God.
如果有什么该告诉我的事
...If there's something that I should know,
那你现在就得告诉我
then you need to tell me now.
不论是谁 我能说的就这一句
The only thing that anyone needs to know
我丈夫踪影全无
is that my husband is out there somewhere
可没一个人在找他
and no one is looking for him.
我坐在这里 被你们束手束脚
I am sitting here with my hands tied behind my back
可我丈夫却在外面等我救他
while my husband is out there waiting for me,
你却指控我
and you're accusing me of...
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表