剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
这样犯罪侦查部门就能慢慢调查了
so the CIB can take their time.
好 我明早去找你
Alright, I'll see you first thing.
那之后怎么办
So what happens next?
接下来 马戏团入城了
Next, the circus comes to town.
就是惠灵顿的犯罪侦查部门
So the Criminal Investigation Branch from Wellington.
他们会干什么
And they will...?
他们会在山坡掘地三尺 寻找证据
They will tear up the hillside looking for evidence.
帕妮娅的儿子被定罪且服刑了
Pania's son, he was found guilty and served time.
你知道那些事
You know about that?
在这么小的镇上免不了和人交谈
It's hard to avoid talk in a town this small.
帕妮娅认定她儿子是无辜的
Pania swears he's innocent.
但他认罪了
Well, he confessed.
发现尸体的地方会对案件有影响吗
Does where they found her make a difference?
佐伊有消息吗
Any word from Zoe?
没有 她知道有需要可以来找我
No, but I'm here if she needs me. She knows that.
你讲日语吗
So do you speak Japanese?
你会吗
Do you?
不
No.
但你肯定去过日本 对吗
But you must have been to Japan, right?
那有什么关系吗
What does that have to do with anything?
那只是想了解一下你
It's called getting to know you.
那是多管闲事
It's called putting your nose in where it's not welcome.
你说得对
You're right.
记者职业病
Once a journalist.
说到这里 那个女孩的尸体
Speaking of which, the dead girl.
会带来麻烦吗
Is she going to bring any trouble?
她名字叫阿萝哈
Her name's Aroha.
她会吸引媒体来采访吗
Will she bring the media?
在这个时代
In this day and age?
到罗盘湾来吗 我觉得不会
To Pelorus? I don't think so.
很好
Good.
我的雇主不希望对汤姆有过分的关注
My employers don't want undue attention on Tom.
这里没人在意一个失踪的加拿大人
Well, no one down here cares about a floating Canadian,
所以我觉得你会如愿的
so my guess is you'll be fine.
听着 已经四天了
Look. It's been four days.
汤姆不是失踪了
Tom's not floating.
他死了
He's gone.
这太疯狂了
It's crazy.
过了这么多年 家里要有个孩子了
After all these years, a baby in the house.
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你受了那么多的苦
Everything you've been through.
你真了不起
You're incredible.
当我凌晨三点
Are you still going to think that
叫你起来喂奶时你还会这么想吗
when I wake you to do the 3:00 a.m. feed?
你不会凌晨三点叫我起来喂奶的
Oh, you'll never wake me up for the 3:00 a.m. feeds.
是啊 大概不会
No, probably not.
警♥察♥
你会为此头疼吗
Is this going to be a problem for you?
什么
What?
由我来负责
Having me in charge.
不 一点也不
No, not at all.
很高兴看到你步步高升
Happy to see you've risen through the ranks,
皮劳高级警长
Detective Senior Sergeant Pilau.
瑞安·科特尔的供词没问题
Ryan Cottle's confession was valid.
他收回了他的供词
He retracted it.
他和她发生了性关系并和她争吵
He'd had sex with her, argued with her,
他当时神志不清
he was off his face.
判决是对的
It was a good conviction.
那你为什么来这里
Then why are you here?
因为我亲身体会过小镇警♥察♥能有多无知
Because I know first hand just how blind small town cops can be.
我没什么意见
That's fine by me.
反正我也要忙着遗体打捞行动
I've got a recovery mission to manage anyway.
总部不得不优化资源配置
HQ has had to prioritize resources,
所以失踪1100小时后
so as of 1100 hours,
对汤姆·卡博特的搜索正式结束
the search for Tom Cabbott is officially over.
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
如果你觉得现在还能找到他 简直是做梦
You're dreaming if you think you're going to find him now.
这不是我的决定
This is not my call.
如果是的话 我们会继续找 但警力资源
If it was, we'd still be looking, but the resources,
只能到此为止
they can only be stretched so far.
但我们依然可以派飞机搜索 对吗
But we can keep our own planes up, right?
我们可以付钱让志愿者继续找
We could pay volunteers to keep looking.
我们没必要停下来
We don't have to stop.
你想怎么做都行 玛吉
You can do whatever you like, Maggie,
我会尽力帮你
and I'll help as much as I can.
但我们必须现实点
But we need to be realistic.
在这种情况下你们一般持续寻找多久
How long would you normally keep looking in this situation?
我真的很抱歉 玛吉
I'm really sorry, Maggie.
至于那么意外吗
Is it that much of a surprise?
你真是什么都不懂
You just don't have any idea, do you?
懂什么
About what?
你听到他说的了吧
You heard what he said, right?
他们放弃了
They've given up.
汤姆再也不会回来了
Tom's never coming back.
我的生活永远都不会回到从前了 你明白吗
My life is never going to be the same. You get that, right?
我之前就知道了
I got it a while back.
现在我负责收尾这里的生意
Now I'm charged with sorting out the business
然后离开这里
and getting out of here.
别管生意了
Leave the business alone.
我收到的指示是 这不关你的事
My instructions are that it is not your problem.
汤姆的事就是我的事
Tom's problems are my problems.
他向罗盘湾的人做出了承诺
He's made promises to the people in Pelorus.
我打算信守承诺
I intend to keep them.
那你动作最好快点
Well, you'd better be quick.
什么叫"我动作最好快点"
What does that mean, I better be quick?
你又何必这么在意呢
Why do you even care so much?
你来这儿才多久 一周吗
You've been here what, a week?
你都不认识这些人
You don't even know these people.
汤姆认识他们
Tom knew them.
他们相信他所做的事
They believed in what he was doing.
你应该有点良心 埃丝特
You could have a heart, Esther.
是啊 有良心的人都活得"好"极了
Yeah, because that always works out so well.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
我没出任何事
Nothing happened to me.
你能想象这是什么感觉吗
Can you even imagine what this is like?
我丈夫死了
My husband is dead.
斯图尔特 除了银行的那个人
Stuart, who else knows about the deadline
还有谁知道截止日期
other than the guy at the bank?
别再用你的电脑了 我觉得埃丝特能看到
Okay, stop using your computer. I think Esther has access.
有斯凯尔顿的消息就给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, and call me if you hear from Skelton.
好吗 我们不能让这事发生
Alright? We can't let this happen.
开着价值百万的游艇出去兜风是吗
Taking the million dollar yacht out for a spin, eh?
对一些人来说真不错
Nice for some.
他怎么脸这么臭 你跟他说什么了
Got a face like a slapped bum. What did you say to him?
我今天过得很糟
I'm having a bad day.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah. Yeah, I heard.
搜救行动
The search.
你想坐船兜风吗
You feel like a boat ride?
能有这样一个特别的地方真好
It's good to have a special place like this to come, eh?
说吧
Talk.
大哭 大笑 尖叫
Cry, laugh, scream.
干什么都行
Whatever.
你觉得那天和他在船上的是佐伊·麦格雷戈吗
Do you think it was Zoe McGregor on the boat with him that day?
这事你不能钻牛角尖
You need to let go of that.
如果不小心 这事能把你逼疯
That's gonna drive you crazy if you're not careful.
就算他是个混♥蛋♥
You know, just because he was a dick,
也不代表你没爱过他
it doesn't mean that you didn't love him.
我让你自己待会儿 好吗
I'll just give you a moment by yourself, okay?
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表