剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
我不是在指控你犯了罪
I'm not accusing you of anything.
我从没见过他这么开心
I'd never seen him happier.
为什么我总觉得我只差一步
So why do I always feel like I'm only ever one step away
-你就会把一切都怪罪到我头上 -这
- from having you throw everything back in my face? - That...
太不公平了
...is just not fair.
是真的 你和我父亲...
It's true. Between you and my father...
你竟敢拿我跟他相提并论
Don't you dare compare me to him!
玛吉 我懂 我真的懂
Look, Maggie, I get it. Alright? I do.
现在只能等
It's a waiting game,
而这种天气只会让雪上加霜
and this weather's only making the nightmare worse.
但我得确保我没有漏掉任何线索
But I need to make sure I'm not missing anything
能帮我们找到他的线索
in case it can help us find him.
我第一次遇见汤姆时 以为他是逢场作戏
When I first met Tom, I thought it was an act,
什么邻家帅哥爱上我的老套路
the whole charming boy-next-door thing.
我是单亲妈妈养大的
I was raised by a single mom,
我当时拿了奖学金读大学
I was at college on a scholarship,
所以我觉得有钱人会不一样
so I thought rich people were different.
可并没有 每个人都有问题
They're not. Everyone has issues.
原来有钱只会让他们更糟
Turns out having money just makes them worse.
但不管卡博特一家有多糟
But whatever the Cabbotts are,
汤姆跟他们不一样
Tom's not one of them.
他不是他父亲
He's not his father.
我和他一起度过了半辈子
I have spent half my life with him.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
我怎么也不相信他会有不可告人的秘密
And I just can't believe that he would have anything to hide.
我也没有
Neither do I.
头儿
Boss!
失陪
Excuse me.
什么事
Yep, right.
是
Yeah.
玛吉
Maggie...
刚刚打来的是惠灵顿的救助协调中心
That was the Rescue Co-ordination Centre in Wellington.
请不要再说了
Please don't say anything else.
我别无选择
I've got no choice.
他们已经宣布死亡了
Alright? They've called it.
所以救援行动现在变为打捞遗体行动了
So the rescue's been downgraded to a recovery mission.
天气已经好转 我们会继续找的
The weather's easing. We're going to keep looking.
别说他不会再回到我身边了
Don't tell me he's not coming back to me.
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表