剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
擦擦干净 怎么样
my finest china teacups, shall I?
什么事
What is it?
是瑞安的事吗
Is it Ryan?
我很遗憾 帕妮娅
I'm sorry, Pania.
不
No.
我今早在捕鲸湾找到他了
I found him this morning out at Whaler's Cove.
走开 走开
Go away. Go away.
我希望你是从我这儿听到
I wanted you to hear it from me.
儿子
E tama.
儿子
E tama.
怎么死的
How?
有枪伤 看上去是自己打的
It's a gunshot wound. It looks self-inflicted.
儿子
Tama e.
不 不
No. No.
我很遗憾 帕妮娅
I'm sorry, Pania.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
这是你的错
This is your fault!
这是你的错
This is your fault.
你和那个惠灵顿来的王八蛋
You and that pokokohua from Wellington.
不 他不会放弃的
No, he wouldn't have given up.
他不会放弃的
He wouldn't have given up.
他 他不会这样对我的
He -- He wouldn't have done that to me.
他爱你 帕妮娅 他爱你
He loves you, Pania. He loves you.
你知道什么
What would you know?!
我不该...
I should've...
我就不该这么做
I should've done it all differently.
我不该... 我不该那样做
I shouldn't -- I shouldn't have done it.
我的儿子
My boy.
一切顺利吗
Everything okay?
我需要你从账上抽33万块出来 今天就要
Um, I need you to pull $330,000 out of the business. Today.
我本想自己取 但银行需要你授权
I would do it myself, but the bank needs you to authorize it.
即使我愿意 我也不能...
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't pull --
无意冒犯 斯图尔特 我不在乎你愿不愿意
With respect, Stuart, I don't really care what you want.
我拥有产业的90%
I own 90% of the business.
法律上还不算
Well, not officially.
在我们签署文件之前不算
Not until we, you know, sign the papers.
我没时间纠缠这个 好吗
I don't have time for this, alright?
就当是...
Call it a, um --
就当是额外的...
Just call it an excess --
批量采购 买♥♥饲料或者鱼网什么的
bulk purchase of feed or netting or whatever.
把钱打进我的信♥用♥卡♥账户
Pay it into my credit-card account.
我们这个月底就会把账填平
And we'll write it off at the end of the month.
我们才刚刚重新站稳脚跟
We've only just got back on our feet.
我觉得这样不好
I don't feel comfortable --
我不在乎你觉得好不好
I don't care what you're comfortable with!
玛吉 出什么事了
Maggie, what's going on?
斯图尔特 如果不是走投无路我不会提这要求
Stuart, I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate.
好吧 大概需要一个小时
Well, it's gonna take an hour or so.
-谢谢 -但我要知道
- Thank you. - But I'm gonna need to know
用来做什么
what it's for.
戴恩 什么事
Dane, what's up?
好的 好的 我这就出发
Yeah, yeah, okay, I'm on my way.
罗盘湾酒馆
离我远点
Go away from me!
走开
Go away!
你们看吧 你们在看什么
You can all stare. What are you looking at?
你们在...
What are you...
看什么
looking at?
亲爱的 你流血了
Love, you're bleeding.
我没有流血
I'm not bleeding.
我没有流血
I'm not bleeding.
我试着不给她酒了
I tried to cut her off.
我要死了
I'm dying.
我要死了
I'm dying.
你们看不出来吗
Can't you tell?
他知道 他知道
He knows, he knows.
伤人的不是真♥相♥
It's not the truth that hurts.
好痛啊
It hurts.
那些谎话
All the lies.
我没办法再忍♥受下去了
I can't live with it any longer.
把瓶子给我
Give me the bottle.
你不累吗 杰克
Aren't you tired, Jack?
我真的好累啊
I'm just so tired.
你需要回家
You need to go home.
回家吧 安妮特
Go home, Annette.
回家吧
Go home.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
会没事的 我保证
It's gonna be alright. I promise.
谎言越来越多 越来越多
More lies, more lies.
好了 会没事的 妈
Yeah, it will be okay, Mum.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, sweetheart.
三十二万
$320,000.
三十三万元
$330,000.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 卡博特太太吗
Excuse me, Mrs. Cabbott?
你的信♥用♥卡♥忘拿了
You left your credit card.
谢谢
Thanks.
他在那条船上花了多少钱
How much money did he spend on that boat?
八十七万六千元
$876,000.
瞧瞧人家是怎么过的
How the other half live.
所以我正在寻找所有不同寻常的
So I'm looking for anything unusual
支付给小公♥司♥
large payments to small companies
或你从未听过的本地公♥司♥的大额支付
or local companies you've never heard of.
为什么
Why?
你到底想不想帮我
Do you want to help me or not?
难怪你没朋友
No wonder you don't have any friends.
谁说我没朋友了
Who says I don't have friends?
-船坞干得漂亮 -那些我查过了
- The boatyard did well. - I checked those.
它们都是真实的交易 与马尔克开出的发♥票♥相符
They're all real transactions matching to receipts from Malc.
马 尔 克
M-a-l-c.
马尔科姆 是啊
Malcolm, yeah.
所以他才有钱一年带家人去两次斐济
That's why he took the family to Fiji twice in one year.
这个是什么
What's that one?
这个是
That is...
这不对
This is wrong.
为什么这么说
Why?
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
这是我的调查
Hey, this is my investigation.
马尔克 你好 我是凯丝
Malc, hi. It's Kath.
是的 我很好 谢谢 很好
Yeah, good, thanks. Good.
你最近没有开始以现金结付交易吧
Hey, you haven't started doing cash jobs, have you?
不 我就问问 不是税务局
No, it's just me, not the IRD.
我在帮个朋友对汤姆·卡博特做尽职调查
Hey, I'm helping a mate do due diligence on Tom Cabbott,
就是那个加拿大人
you know, the Cana...
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
说的没错
It is.
告诉我 他付过现金给你吗
Tell me, did he ever pay you in cash?
你确定吗
Sure?
谢谢 伙计 好极了
Cheers, mate. Good as gold.
有效的老办法 四处询问
Good old-fashioned footwork.
布莱尼姆银行
这是私人信息
It's private information.
你有其他办法吗
Do you have an alternative?
有
Yes.
埃丝特 你不能入侵银行系统
Esther, you are not hacking a bank.
太好了 我认识他
Great, I know him.
我去聊
I'll do the talking.
布兰登 你好
Brendan, hi.
凯丝 石川女士 有什么可以帮忙的吗
Kath, Ms. Ishikawa, how can I help?
-我想请你帮个忙 -请讲
- I need a favor. - Yeah?
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表