剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
It's like, you know, a poison when something like this happens.
它不断深入
It gets in.
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do about it,
但我想也不必再添乱了
but I guess you don't have to feed it.
帕妮娅
Pania...
我本该停止抗争
You know, I should have stopped fighting.
因为它带来的唯一结果就是让这里的所有人
Because all it really did was gave all the people around here
多了一个恨我的理由
just another excuse to hate me.
还有瑞安
And Ryan.
你是他的母亲 他永远不会恨你的
You're his mother. He never would have hated you.
我把他赶走了
I drove him away.
他的事不是你的错
What happened to him was not your fault.
也许吧
Maybe not.
但我身上发生的事是
What happened to me was.
你不能让它吞噬你 玛吉 汤姆的死
You can't let it eat you up, Maggie, Tom's death.
不然你会跟我一样 变成发疯的老女人
'Cause you'll just end up another crazy town wahine like me.
帕妮娅 我有件事要告诉你
Pania, there's something I have to tell you.
你没什么事吧
Everything okay?
我...
I'm...
我要...
I'm going...
走了
away.
去戒酒所
To rehab.
我觉得你这样做真的很勇敢 安妮特
I think what you're doing is really brave, Annette.
真的
I really do.
但如果你想要分享
But if you're thinking of sharing things
不该分享的东西
that shouldn't be shared...
这些年我一直保守你的秘密
I've kept your secret for all these years.
你不能再对我有更多要求了
You can't ask any more of me.
会有后果的 安妮特
There are consequences, Annette.
不只是对于我们
Not just for us.
杰克 这样做值得吗
Has it been worth it, Jack?
为了佐伊 这些谎言
For Zoe? All these lies.
我该走了
I have to go.
高级警员麦格雷戈 你有时间吗
Senior Constable McGregor. Got a minute?
有
Yeah.
需要我做什么 警长
What can I do for you, Detective?
只是仔细梳理一下关于科特尔死亡的问题
Just dotting the I's and crossing the T's on the Cottle death.
你是怎么找到尸体的
How did you come to discover the body?
这些我都回答过了
Look, I've been through all this.
我没有听过
Not with me you haven't.
好吧 那边有一个游客
Well, there was a tourist out that way,
听到了枪声 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
heard a gunshot, and called it in.
但在你的报告中没有名字和电♥话♥号♥码
But in your report, there's no name, no number.
我觉得这个不怎么重要
I didn't think it was a big deal.
那些山上到处是猎人 你是知道的
There's hunters all through those hills, you know that.
但你还是坐自己的船去了那里
But you still got in your boat and went all the way out there.
是的 我去了
Yeah, I did.
好吧 我一直在追踪几个种大♥麻♥的
Alright, there was some pot growers I've been after,
我觉得这事跟他们有关
thought it have something to do with them.
然而没有任何官方搜查的记录
Yet there's no record of an official search.
你到底在指责我什么
What exactly are you accusing me of,
皮劳高级警长
Detective Senior Sergeant Pilau?
我没指责你什么
I'm not accusing you of anything.
我只是在做自己的工作
I'm just doing my job.
我有个包裹之前寄到了我的私人邮箱
I had a package delivered to my private box.
现在不在邮箱里了 其他唯一
It isn't there, and the only other person with a...
有钥匙的人是
key was...
是谁
Is who?
是我丈夫 我上周来看时包裹还在
My husband. It was there last week when I checked.
现在不在了
It's not there any more.
你当时就该取走的
Guess you should've picked it up then.
一般都是这样
That's how it usually works.
你们有监控录像吗
Do you have security cameras?
我们连手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔都没有
We can't even get a cellphone tower.
杰克
无网络连接
我已经付款了 你看到了吗
I've sent the payment. Do you see it?
现在能把检测结果发给我吗
So, you'll send me the test results now?
基因检测报告结果
亲子可能性 99.99%
弗兰克
Frank.
我应该早点跟你打电♥话♥的
I should've called you sooner.
我现在意识到了
I realize that now.
但很明显 我儿子
But obviously, my son...
我的儿子
My son.
如果
If...
如果我发现你伤害了我的家人
If I find out you've messed with my family,
我余下的一生都会对你穷追不舍
I will spend the rest of my life hunting you down
让你付出代价
and making you pay.
你绝对想象不到
Nothing you can imagine will match
我会做出什么事
how far I'm prepared to go.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
欢迎来到罗盘湾
峡湾之门
杰克 请回我电♥话♥ 有急事
Jack, please call me back. It's urgent.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可不希望你得败血症
Wouldn't want you getting scurvy.
你想出海远航吗
Thinking of sailing away?
实际上 是的
I am, actually.
我能问问要去哪里吗
Mind if I ask where?
惠灵顿 岛屿湾 然后
Wellington, Bay of Islands, and then...
谁知道呢
who knows?
去见汤姆 拿走你的一亿六千万吗
Off to meet up with Tom and collect your $160 million?
我不知道你是怎么做到的 但我会查清楚的
I don't know how you did it, but I'll find out.
很快
Soon.
那祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
我不需要好运 因为你要对我和盘托出
I don't need luck because you're going to tell me everything.
否则我就告诉弗兰克那孩子的事
Or I'm going to tell Frank about that baby.
所以你知道佐伊的事了
So you know about Zoe.
是的 谢谢你提醒了
Yes, thanks for the heads up on that.
你也知道汤姆酗酒 吸毒
And you also know that Tom was drinking and doing drugs.
事实证明 我不像自己以为的那样了解我丈夫
Well, it turns out I didn't know my husband as well as I thought.
忙于建立他世界之底的洗钱业务
Too busy setting up his bottom-of-the-world
没时间管其他的吗
money-laundering business?
我想你指的是养殖场
I can only assume you mean the fishery
我刚给了斯图尔特
which I just gave to Stuart.
一点儿不剩全都给了
Lock, stock, and barrel.
我一直和你说 埃丝特
I keep telling you, Esther,
我不想再和卡博特家族有任何瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with the Cabbotts ever again.
要是你告诉弗兰克孩子的事 他就会把她带走
If you tell Frank about the baby, he'll take her.
所以求求你 请别这样
So, I'm begging you, please don't do that.
你为什么那么恨他
Why do you hate him so much?
你查得到他的财务信息
You have access to his finances.
去查查一笔四年前10月23日
Go back four years to October 23rd,
打给安玛丽·欧瑞安这个女人的钱
find a payment to a woman named Ann-Marie O'Ryan.
然后再来找我谈
Then come and find me and we'll talk.
能把这送到我船上吗
Can I get this delivered to my boat?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
警♥察♥局
玛吉来电
我们说话时请把手♥机♥关掉好吗
Mind turning that off while we talk?
请坐
Have a seat.
弗兰克·卡博特账户
交易记录开始时间 2015年10月23日
你介意我和贝拉待一会儿吗
Do you mind if I just have a moment with Bella?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我是来告别的
I just came to say goodbye.
你...你要离开我们
What you're -- you're leaving us?
不
No.
你说的对 我该上路了
You were right -- time for me to get on the road.
不是我让你这么想的吧
Don't tell me I put that idea in your head!
我真的很喜欢有你在这
I really loved having you here.
你知道我的意思
I mean -- Oh, you know what I mean.
你走之前再喝一杯好吗
Can I shout you a drink before you go?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
要是你看见杰克
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表