剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
Will you tell Jack when you see him
能告诉他我在找他吗
that I was trying to get a hold of him?
好的
Course.
你还会回来的 是吗
And you're coming back though, right?
再见 汉娜
Bye, Hannah.
再见
Bye.
汤姆
Tom?
你恐怖片看太多了
You watch too many horror movies.
我才是应该被吓到的人
I should be the one who should be scared.
你撇下我自生自灭
You left me for dead.
看来他死之前脸部受到过挨打
Appears he'd taken a recent blow to the face.
对自杀案来说很奇怪
Seems odd for a suicide.
手上也没有残留物
There's no residue on the hands.
事出蹊跷
That's strange.
你是9点55分找到瑞安尸体的
You found Ryan's body 09:55 hours.
你知道的
You know I did.
但在法医报告中
And here in the forensics report,
死亡时间是20到24小时之前
the time of death is somewhere between 20 to 24 hours earlier.
当时你在哪 麦格雷戈高级警员
Where were you at that time, Senior Constable McGregor?
你找错对象了 皮劳
You're barking up the wrong tree, Pilau.
因为一个目击者称
Because I have a witness that say
你正开船
that they saw you out on the water
前往事发地方向 就在那时
heading in that direction exactly the same time.
我去看他 给他带点东西
I was visiting him, taking him supplies.
相信我 我将是这地球上最后一个
Trust me, I'm the last person on Earth
想要伤害瑞安·科特尔的人
who wanted to hurt Ryan Cottle.
我们不能待在这 有人会发现你的
We should get away from here. Someone might see you.
是啊 那就糟了
Yeah. Yeah, that would be bad.
你把护照拿走了
You took the passports.
你知道钱在哪里
And you know where the money is.
为什么蒙蒂只告诉我
Why did Monty tell only me?
结果发现那是个错误
That was a mistake as it turns out.
是你们两人一起计划的吗
You two came up with the plan.
是我自己计划的
I came up with the plan.
他已经知道了癌症的事情
He already knew about the cancer.
但计划进行地很顺利 所以
But it all worked out, so...
我知道你不会同意的
I knew you'd never go along with it
除非你被刺♥激♥到了
unless you had something that gave you the edge.
这是关于信任 玛吉
It's about trust, Maggie.
我信任你 但你不信任我
I had it in you. You never had it in me.
一个名字和一个位于拉罗汤加的地址
It's a name and an address in Rarotonga.
在我通讯录"环境服务"的下面
Under "Environmental Services" in my contacts.
汤姆 你需要看医生
Tom, you need a doctor.
我们可以去北边找一个
We could find one up north.
是的 我们可以
Yeah, we could.
我以为我需要为此打一架
I thought was going to have a fight on my hands.
不
No...
我以为我把你杀掉了
I really thought I'd killed you.
所以再次赢得你的芳心就需要这个
So that's what it took to win you back.
我们走吧
Cast us off.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him!
我告诉你了 我只是要和他见面
Alright, I told you, I was meeting with him.
自从他去丛林生活 我们就常常见面
I've been doing that ever since he went bush.
但当我一遍遍问你在那里做什么时
Yet when I repeatedly asked you what you were doing there --
我最好的一个朋友认为瑞安杀了他女儿
One of my best mates thinks that Ryan killed his daughter.
你觉得我该怎么办
What do you expect me to do?
我认为你应该讲真话
I expected you to tell the truth.
-你是警♥察♥ -能点脑子 皮劳
- You're a policeman. - Use your head, Pilau!
我为什么在第二天回去并且报告呢
Why would I go back there the next day and then call it in?
为什么
Why?
负罪感吗
Guilt?
我们会对那把枪进行更多的检测
We're getting more forensics done on the gun.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
玛吉
三个未接来电 一小时前
你应该下去 以免被别人看到
You should go back down. Someone might see you.
最近你和杰克走的挺近的
You seem pretty friendly with Jack these days.
他是警♥察♥ 和他关系好不是好事吗
He's a cop. Wasn't keeping him close the idea?
还有我父亲的那通电♥话♥
And the call from my father.
我们要离开了 这是好事
It's good that we're going.
埃丝特盯上我们了 那个婴儿的事
You know Esther was on to us. The baby.
所有一切
All of it.
我们不需要担心埃丝特
We don't need to worry about Esther.
不 她搞清楚了一切 甚至包括养殖场的事
No, she put it all together. Even the fishery.
关闭引擎
Cut the engine.
关闭引擎
Cut the engine.
来吧
Come on.
全世界那么多人
Of all the people in the world...
偏偏是她看到了我
She saw me.
凯丝
Kath!
你看到玛吉离开了吗
Did you see Maggie leave?
没有 怎么了
No. What's going on?
跟我来
Come with me.
快点
Quick!
汤姆
Tom...
她会毁了一切
She could ruin everything.
我们马上成功了
We're so close.
汤姆 你弄疼她了
Tom, you're hurting her.
那么多钱
All that money.
亲爱的 钱不重要
Baby, the money doesn't matter.
好吗
Okay?
别告诉我你又改变主意了
Don't tell me you're having another change of heart?
你没必要伤害别人
You don't have to hurt anyone else.
你不觉得现在说这个有点晚了吗
Don't you think it's a bit late for that?
你会得到的 玛吉
You're going to get it, Maggie.
你想要的一切
Everything you ever wanted.
快走
Go!
快走 快点
Go! Come on!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
快点
Come on!
跟紧我 埃丝特
Stay with me, Esther!
玛吉
Maggie!
玛吉
Maggie...
我不会游泳 我不会游泳
I can't swim. I can't swim.
你要相信我
You need to trust me.
玛吉
Maggie!
玛吉
Maggie!
有我呢
I got you.
-有我呢 -我不会游泳
- I got you. - I can't swim!
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know! I know, I know.
埃丝特 你得踢腿
Esther, I need you to kick.
我不会
I can't!
真的假的 我俩之间你选了她
Really? You choose her over me?
你做得很好
You're doing great.
踢腿
Just kick.
不要停
Keep going.
快点 埃丝特 我们得在天黑之前
Come on, Esther, we've got to make it to shore
游回海岸
before it gets dark.
就这样 继续踢
That's it, just keep kicking.
有我呢
I got you.
我们顶多坚持一个小时
We'll only last an hour.
-现在有一小时了吗 -没有 踢腿吧
- Has it been an hour? - No. Just kick.
不停地踢腿就好
Just kick and kick.
继续踢
Just keep kicking.
我们游不到的
We're not going to make it.
-我做不到 -埃丝特 听
- I can't. - Esther, listen!
快听 听
Listen. Listen.
那是不是...
Is that?
救命
Help!
在这里
Over here!
救命 在这里
Help! Over here!
救命 在这里
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表