剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
自杀
Suicide?
看起来是的
It looks that way, yeah.
可怜的帕妮娅
Poor Pania.
我认为瑞安死时有人在他旁边 玛吉
I think someone was with Ryan when he died, Maggie.
我认为是汤姆
I think it was Tom.
我认为他伪造了自己的死亡
And I think he faked his own death.
我不确定
I don't know that for sure.
我确定
I do.
汤姆直到今天早上还活着
Tom was alive until this morning.
我想是我杀了他
I think I killed him.
我捋捋清楚 你是为了钱才这么做的吗
Let me get this straight. You did this for money?
你不知道他父亲在时汤姆是什么样
You don't understand what Tom was like when his father was around.
你不知道这对他有什么影响
But you don't know what it did to him.
我这么做是就是为了逃走 开始新生活
I did this so that we could get away and have a different life.
那你也用不着一亿六千万块啊 玛吉
Well, you don't need $160 million to do that, Maggie!
我没什么可反驳的 我犯了错
There's nothing I can say! I crossed a line.
我的余生就得承受这些
I have to live with that for the rest of my life.
如果我有那么一瞬间想过
If I thought for even a moment
我们会造成真的伤害
that we would do any real harm...
-外面那群寻找汤姆的志愿者呢 -我知道
- What about all the volunteers out looking for Tom - I know!
而你却他妈坐在这里演戏
while you sat here fucking pretending?
我知道
I know!
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
所有发生的事都是我活该
I deserve everything that I have coming to me.
所以 我们是不是该去警♥察♥局说这些
So, shouldn't we be doing this down at the police station?
我不会逮捕你 玛吉
I'm not going to arrest you, Maggie.
我刚刚说了 我杀了我丈夫
I just told you I killed my husband.
你在水里挣扎
You struggled in the water.
为了自救而出手
You were fighting for your life.
这是真♥相♥ 对吧
That's the truth, isn't it?
对吧
Isn't it?
是他弄的吗
Did he do that to you?
杰克 你不能就这么放我走
Jack, you can't just let me walk away.
让我问问你 玛吉
Let me ask you a question, Maggie.
瑞安被射杀的时候 你和汤姆在一起吗
Were you with Tom when Ryan was shot?
我不会再让这个城镇经历一场谋杀调查了
I'm not gonna drag this town through another murder investigation.
伤害已经发生了
Damage here has been done.
-如果汤姆的尸体 -不会发生的
- What if Tom's body... - That won't happen.
那些让三文鱼养殖场受益匪浅的峡湾潮水
Those tides that make the Sounds so good for salmon farming?
我们永远都不会发现汤姆
We never expected to find Tom.
永远
Ever.
所有的努力 都是为了你 玛吉
So all that effort, Maggie, was for you.
这你是知道的 对吧
But you knew that, didn't you?
告诉我你不会逃离这里
Just tell me you're not a flight risk.
看着我
Look at me.
玛吉 看着我
Maggie, look at me.
什么也别做 什么也别说
Don't do anything, and don't say anything.
你明白吗
You understand?
我还是不明白他为什么要伪造自己的死
I still don't get why he would fake his own death.
不然他要怎么花偷来的钱
How else was he going to spend the money he stole?
你不知道他偷没偷钱
You don't know he stole it.
我知道他溺水了 但他的尸体还没浮出来
I know he drowned, but his body never turned up.
养殖场面临的一个难题
There was a complication with the fishery
他的妻子想办法解决了
that his wife somehow managed to fix.
别把玛吉扯进来
You're not dragging Maggie into it!
你见过那个女人了吗
Have you met the woman?
我知道养殖场在秘密出♥售♥
I know that the fishery is secretly for sale
他在树林里买♥♥了一间小屋
and that he bought a cabin in the woods
是专门给人藏身用的
and it's set up for someone to hide in,
-而那是个重点 -你又不确定
- and that's the big kahuna. - You don't know that!
听着 我知道经过了这些年
Look, I understand that after all these years,
把所有事联♥系♥到一起让你觉得有成就感
tying everything up neatly would be rewarding,
但你没有证据
but you have no proof.
我去找他
I find him.
就是我的证据
That's my proof.
行
Okay.
我们去小木屋
We go to the cabin.
-怎么去 -坐船
- How? - Boat?
不行
No.
为什么
Why?
因为我们知道他不在那
Because we know he's not there.
真是疯了 你刚说那里才是重点
That's crazy. You just said, it's the big kahuna.
-我没疯 -就是的
- It's not crazy. - Yes, it is.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
-没人说你疯了 -你刚说的
- No one said you were crazy. - You just did!
我只是想带你去小木屋
I just want to take you to the cabin.
我不会坐船去木屋的
I'm not going to the cabin in a boat!
-因为什么 -因为我
- Because? - Because I'm...
怕水
afraid of the water.
来吧 你可以的
Come on, you can do it.
很好 很好 一步步来
Good, that's good. Baby steps.
-闭嘴 -慢慢来
- Stop talking. - Keep coming.
你快要到了
You're nearly there.
来吧
Here.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
-我就是想帮你一下 -我不管
- I'm just trying to help. - I don't care.
没必要大吵大闹
Hey, there's no need to be like that.
我告诉过你 我有充足的毛巾
I told you I had enough towels!
你知道吗
You know what?
你的毛巾确实够了
You bloody well did.
麦格雷戈高级警员
Senior Constable McGregor.
太好了 你回来了
Great, you're back.
我也不想在这里
I don't want to be here, either.
但这个瑞安·科特尔案子似乎阴魂不散
But this Ryan Cottle case just doesn't seem to go away.
现在他不会再有什么事发生了
Nothing else can happen to him now.
不能怀揣着愧疚生活 对吧
Couldn't live with the guilt, eh.
但你一直认为他是无辜的
But you always thought he was innocent.
所以我以为你会问一些问题
So I'd expect you to be asking questions,
而不是让我的法医小组不查了
not telling my forensics team to look the other way.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
接下来就交给我吧
I'll take this from here.
我们下次做的时候...
Next time we do this...
总会有明天早晨的
There's always tomorrow morning.
我们的生活就完全不同了
Our lives will never be the same.
这就是我们的目标
That's the idea.
你很喜欢这个装死的主意 对吧
You quite like this dying thing, don't you?
对 这是我最喜欢的部分
Yeah, it's my favorite part.
这样我就知道老头永远不会来找我
That way I know the old man will never come after me
而且我可以随心所欲地花他的钱
and I can spend his money however I want.
我们的钱 而且我们说好了拿这笔钱
Our money, and we agreed we're gonna spend it
纠正你父亲的过错
righting your father's wrongs.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
是吗
Do I?
你了解我的一切
You know everything about me.
这招不错
Well.
我还有事要告诉你
There's something else I need to tell you.
我看见佐伊了
I saw Zoe.
什么
What?
在今早见到汤姆后
After Tom this morning.
她确实有麻烦 但我帮她解决了
She was in trouble, but I helped her out.
什么叫你帮她解决了
What do you mean you helped her out?
她说你一步走错 那就会伴随你终身
She said you do one wrong thing, and it sticks to you forever,
仿佛那就是你的为人
like that's who you really are.
这跟我女儿有什么关系
What's my daughter got to do with anything?
那个哀悼的寡妇从一开始就追着你♥爸♥
The grieving widow's been after your dad since the get-go.
才不是 她爱汤姆
That is not true! She's in love with Tom.
你该听听她谈论他的样子
You should hear the way she talks about him.
怎么样
Like how?
说他们不能生孩子
Like, they couldn't have children,
但费尽心思努力
but, boy, did they try.
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表